The Angel Experiment

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel laughed "Kay!" She shrieked before she tackled the both Paris and Kay and laughed as her pants were now soaked in water. It felt great to just splash around like a kid. She noticed everyone but Raven. Liam was no where to be in sight and she looked around nervously for him. "Liam? Liam!" She said as she looked around nervously. They had been cage neighbors and as a result had been taken out at similar times. Noticing him she relaxed a bit and sat on the river bank. Watching the others in the flock. She looked down at her awkwardly shaped ribs and wrapped her now wet wings around her chest and ribs. Her hair stuck to her face and she just scanned the flock.

Paris looked into Kalia's eyes and smirked. "I would really enjoy seeing what kind of punishment you have for me." He raised an eyebrow. But then Ariel came out of no where crashing into them and nocking both Paris and Kalia into the water. Paris laughed and stood back up. Grabbing Kalia's hand to help her up as well.

Jessica got out, pulling her shirt on. She wandered away from the others a bit and sat down. She sighs, pushing her hands into her face as reality struck her. She had escaped. She was on the run. The whole fear came to her as a panic attack, her hands clutching her face as her breathing quickened into panting gasps as if she were being choked, her body shaking violently. She had escaped. They will find her. Something bad will happen. It always does.

Maddie, luckily, noticed Jessica and rushed away and towards her. She wrapped her thin little arms around Jessica, whispering calming words into her ear in hopes to calm her down. And it worked, but only slightly.

Jessica's violent shaking had decreased to a shudder, her mind making up ways to better the situation. She was closer to being free. Closer to saving Maddie. But how free and safe could they really be? They can't fit in with these giant wings protruding from her back. They won't be seen in public. Her eyes wandered to the owl in Maddie's shirt. They were just as stuck as that owl. How will they live by themselves? Her eyes moved to Maddie, feeling a sense of pride. She was proud Maddie was brave enough to look on the bright side.

Liam watched the sky for a moment after everyone left to take their bath, he sighed and then flew straight into the water. Making a huge splash. He came out of the water his shirt now off, his muscles toned his legs nicer then his arms. He stretched, "First thing everyone does after getting out of jail." He yawned, and went under and came up. He walked out of the water to directly in front of Ariel. He leaned down and poked her ribs, not noticing how skinny she was, he was smirking at her though. "Fly." He said with a blank expression. He grabbed her suddenly and laughed as he went a little into the water and threw her as high as he could back into the deep part of the water.

Kalia's eyes widened at Paris's remark and opened her mouth to retaliate but suddenly they were back in the water as Ariel tackled them both back into the water. She sat there for a little, too confused by what had just happened and looked up when a hand appeared in her face. Kalia took Paris's hand gratefully and stood up, looking at him and holding his hand a little longer than she probably should have. She let go quickly and coughed before stepping back and looking around to see who was with them. Maddie and Jessica seemed to be comforting each other while Cyra and Lilith were away from the others and helping each other. She didn't know why but she had a feeling that there was something up with them. She would have to figure out what.

Scarlet had a depressing thought "what are we going to do about our wings?" since she was born with her wings, Scarlet was use to folding herrings into her back and wearing a hoodie in public. Though her parents hardly took her out, only on holidays. Scarlets parents had home schooled her.

Paris walked up behind Kalia and wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned his head next to her ear and whispered, "You should really go shirtless more often. You look great." Before the girl could respond he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, turned, and dove back into the water trying to swim away.

She helped Cyra wash her back and hair. She was alert though. She knew the others are suspicious of them. She had to discover what Cyra was up to before the others find out. She believes that Cyra would listen to her since they've been subjected to the same treatments. She felt someone looking at them and saw Kalia watching them. She just nodded at her before returning her attention to Cyra.

Jessica got mad slightly. She may be great full towards Ariel but he certainly didn't want to rely on her. She didn't want to rely on anyone. She stood up, turning quickly and walking towards the forest that boarders the river. "Maddie, stay there. Don't leave unless told otherwise by the others. I'll be back." Jessica said over her shoulder. Her anger just kept building up, her anger over her past, her anger over the scientists, and her anger over the damned wings on her back.

Jessica grabbed the thickest branch from the ground, gripping it with both hands and swung it at a tree. The branch cracked loudly but she kept swinging over and over till it broke apart to nothing, then hit it once more only to have the branch break and cut into her hand.
"Fuck!" She glared at the branch as it it was the source of all evil, kicking the branch as far away as possible.

Maddie had stayed put like she was told, quietly watching Jessica. She had seen we angers before and frankly it scared her. She always found it best to keep her distance and let her blow off steam. Maddie quickly presses her hands to her ears so she wouldn't have to hear Jessica swear, the owl stirring an hooting loudly at the sudden movement.

Cyra jumped a little in surprise, she wasn't expecting a voice. She turned around to see Lilith, nodding in agreement to what she said.

"Mom... My real mom... She used to splash water in me and dad." Cyra paused as she moved a little to give space to Lilith. She liked when people played with her hair, it was relaxing, even though her hair was gross right now.

"Lilith, I'm not going to stay any longer. They are suspicious of me, and are starting to suspect you as well. You should go spend time with them. I know where I'm not welcome." She felt Kalia's stare on them, she thrower a glance at her, but soon avoided her eyes. "See?"

Ariel laughed as she was thrown back in and sputtered water out when she came back up. "LIAM!" She yelled laughing and trying to tackle him "you're an asshole!!" She said as she grabbed him. Her wings wrapped back around her chest and ribs as she felt awkward again about her figure. She turned away and tried to pull her hair away from her face.

She shrugged as she continued washing her hair. "Hush. It's fine. They don't know the horrors we were subjected to. Don't mind them." she told her as she put her hair up and made it into a bun. "Besides, we were volatile subjects. We just need to keep distance but not too far. You want me to braid your hair later?" she said as she started washing her back now. She hummed while she continued her task.

Kalia gave a little gasp as Paris wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered into her ear. He actually.. liked her shirtless? He wasn't disgusted? But then again.. He couldn't really see the faint scars that marred her back. They were half hidden by her wings and she healed quickly enough. But they were her biggest insecurities. She thought they were the ugliest thing and though they weren't anyplace people tend to look, she felt as though they were everywhere, making her ugly and undesirable. She turned quickly as Paris kissed her cheek and dove into the water, just watching in shock as he swam away. She looked over at Ariel who had just been thrown in the water by Liam and smiled. She liked Liam. He was almost like a little brother to her for some reason. She felt a kinship with him though they had only talked every so often in the cells. She looked at her rag tag group of teens and couldn't help but swell with pride. They were out and away from danger at least for now. But who knew how long that would last. She didn't want to take any chances so she looked at everyone and said, "I really think we should find someplace to get shelter. At least for the night. I don't know if we should stay here because it's still too close for comfort so I'll go fly over and see if I can find anything not too far away. Would anyone like to come? I'd like a couple people who aren't too tired to fly more." She looked around at Paris and Ariel specifically, hoping one of them at least would come but hoping others would come too. Groups were safer than being alone.

Scarlet noticed the exchange of glares between Ariel and Cyra. she did not know cyra personally, so she didn't know what was going on between them. Since Scarlet was done with her bath, she began to search around for nearby houses.

Last edited:
Cyra didn't understand this feeling, it made her heart warm. She knew sooner or later she would have to kill at least one of them and then hand over the rest, but something deep inside her didn't want that. She was confused, she never disobeyed orders, what was it that was making her body difficult to act? Was this warmness that she was feeling? She has to get rid of it then. But how? She didn't have an answer.

"Yes, a braid... Would be nice." Cyra decided to play along, or was she really just playing?

Paris came up to the shore and nodded at Kalia, "Sure thing darling, let me just grab a smoke first." Paris reached into his pocket pulling out the completely drenched cigarettes and lighter. "Son of a bitch, I forgot these were in there." Paris sighed and tossed the worthless cigarettes onto the beach. He grabbed his shirt reluctantly, but decided it'd be best to wear it so that he didn't catch a cold. Paris gently ran a hand through his wet hair putting it back into it's usual place.

"Okay. Braid it is" she laughed softly. "Looks like they're gonna look for shelter." she commented. "Cyra, listen to your heart. I know, I just know and I believe in you." she murmured. "There..done with your.back. I'll just finish washing myself. You can go dry yourself for a while." she told her while flapping her wings.

Jessica ignored the pain in her hand, grabbing onto a rock with her good and and chucking it at a tree. She grabbed countless random things and kept throwing or breaking them. After a while, Jessica came back but was clearly still pissed. Though this time her anger wasn't directed at anything. It was more like she was waiting for something to direct that anger to.

Maddie rushed to her side. Even though she was afraid of Jessica she knew she wouldn't direct her anger to her. She took Jessica's hand, inspecting the wound. It was deep enough to scar. Maddie didn't have many scars, only the few on her inner elbow from being stuck with needles so she hates when others got scars.

Maddie knelt and ripped the end of her oversized dress. Standing back up, she wrapped it around Jessica's hand tightly to stop the bleeding. "You heal quickly, that shouldn't take to long, right?" Maddie asked, but she already knew the answer. She's seen her hurt worse. Se use to come in to the cage with Jessi as a bloody mess from her punishments and she would heal in a month or two.

Liam noticed what was up with Ariel and he moved around to her front and hoped he could do it well enough. He took his sleek wings and put it in the middle of hers and gently moved her wings out wide. Liam moved closer to Ariel and grabbed her hand and put it on his ribs, though his muscles were toned and showed, his ribs slightly stuck out proving how skinny he actually was, he smiled

Scarlet was already into the woods. it remember her of a time when her parents took her to a huge park when she was 7. Her parents made sure no one was there when they went around 11 at night. this was one of many times she practiced flying before her parents handed her over. Scarlet shook out her wings and flew onto a tree branch. she hopped tree to tree searching the area for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.