The Angel Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once they were back into the lab, the guards threw Cyra back to her old cell. She just stayed there, waiting. At some point, they had to remove that bracelet, it was the only thing preventing her to escape. But she needed to be patient.

The scientist, Samuel, came into the cell. He had a giant grin splattered on his face.

"Oh, my doll. Look at you... So pathETIC!" He landed an unexpected kick on her abdomen. Cyra curled up in a ball, trying to relieve the pain. Certainly, that had broken a rib. Samuel landed another kick to her side. Just a little more... He just had to get closer...

"You're the one pathetic. Using kids to do this... All of you are pathetic." Samuel grabbed her by the hair, lifting her head to face her.

"Shut up! I'm not the one chained right now, am I? I'm not the freak he-" Now. As he talked, Cyra butt headed his face. She could feel his nose breaking against her head. Getting on her feet, she kicked the scientist between his legs, making him fall in pain. With a kick, she buried his head on the floor, making him go unconscious. She searched for the key of the handcuff, finding in his back pocket. Now, the bracelet. It didn't have a key hole, so maybe it was controlled by a computer. She had to go to the Control Room. Stealthily, she got out of the cell. A hand on her broken rib. But before she could make it to the turn on the hall, a gunshot stopped her. Her side felt warm. Blood. A guard. Run. RUN!

Cyra tried to run as fast as she could, but the pain of her rib and the shot was too much. Eventually, she collapsed.

He frowned, with her obvious points. He looked down for a moment, feeling guilty again but paused smiling at her. He watched as she got the clothes and get the clothes. He smirked then as she was ignoring him, That never works. He thought to himself. He got up and realized he was still weak from the loss of blood and his body was still numb from the sleeping agent and he snuck up on her with a quick jolt of energy turned her around to face him, picking her up slightly off the ground with some strength he had. He wrapped one arm around her waist and the other over her shoulder and let it dangle down her back, embracing her in a hug with his head against her chest. "Thanks.." His tone was quiet.

Ariel was in obvious shock as he picked her up. Her instincts made her want to kick him and bite but she couldn't knowing it was Liam and he was still sick. "You're welcome.." She said as her body was stiff as a board. Once her feet were on the ground again she relaxed and looked at him.

Lilith almost shout when she saw the scientist hurt Cyra. She followed her and saw her bleeding. Her eyes widen with her heart beating fast when she collapsed. She stopped herself from running to her. Instead, she calmed herself and her eyes grew cold and she smirked. As the guard tried to pick Cyra up, she dashed and cleanly snapped his head. Throwing him inside the cell, she went back to Cyra. "Hey. It's okay. I got you." she told her as she dragged her inside a white room. She treated her side and bound it with clean bandage. She found some serum she knew heals injuries fast and injected it to her. "Cyra, how was it? Feeling any better?" she asked her before she checked for any signs of alarm but none so far. "Where to now? We have to take the bracelet off." she said as she helped her sat up.

Jessie paused, flying in spot as she squinted in the distance. She could see city lights in the distance. She began wondering how far she flew and looked behind her. The has station was just a speck of light that wouldn't be detected if it wasn't for her hawk vision. She quickly flew back towards the gas station, thinking over in her head. She would tell the others of the place of course, but how would they blend in? If people didn't notice the wings on there back, which was impossible, they would notice more the a few of them hardly had any clothes on. She looked down at her too small tank top and her too short sweats. She hated being tall. Sighing, she landed on the ground, no longer skidding or stumbling, and walked into the building.

Looked at her, and smiled. "Well, I'm going to go drown myself in alcohol." He clapped his hands together, obviously pumped. He ran to the alcohol section... limping morely, and found some A-grade whiskey. He smiled in excitement as he snatched it up pouring it down his throat. He made huge gulps and stopped. More then half way down the bottle he felt the burn and let out a long breathe, feeling relaxed. He went into a refrigerator grabbing a twenty four case of beer and brought it near the fire, enjoying the warmth that would help him dearly with his thin blood. He took a few more swigs of whiskey and set it down. He popped the bottle cap off the beer and started drinking it, he smiled. "Liquor before beer, you're in the clear." He chuckled remembering that saying. He chugged the beer and opened the next one taking regular drinks, enjoying it's taste.

Once inside Jessica walked straight to the cash register. She hopped over the table and inspected it. Nodding, she looked under the table and sure enough there was a baseball bat. She took the bat. What a great stress reliever! She though. Winding up, she took a powerful swing the the register knocking it onto the ground. It fell with a huge crash and money poured out. Jessica laughed in success and picked up the money, stuffing it into her pockets. She's use the money to buy them all clothes, but first she needed something to he'd her wings. She figured she might as well get the clothes with Maddie since they were the two with the most clothes on in the group.

Ariel screamed when the register fell and the money fell everywhere. "GOD!!" She looked at Jessi. And then at everyone getting drunk. She walked outside and took off with her wings flapping. She enjoyed the breeze and decided to work on her flying skills. Flapping her wings till it felt natural to her to be an angel. Her brunette hair flew behind her and she whipped around the trees. Flying as fast as possible and bending up and over everything she could. Landing on her feet as gracefully as an eagle she smiled to herself. Proud that she actually had a nice landing over a crash landing.

Jessica looks to Maddie, who somehow managed to sleep through the crash. Then again, he could sleep through screaming so it wasn't much of a surprise. Once she gathered all the money she picked up the bat and walked to the cash register by the pharmacy. Jessi smiles. She enjoys breaking expensive things. Hopping over the counter she wound up again. She had a large grin on her face and swung even harder then the last, the cash register soaring in the air before it landed with a large crash on to the ground and skidding sending money flying. Jessi shot a fist into the air. "Yes! Home run." Truthfully, she didn't even like baseball. She just liked bats because they broke things. Maddie stirs but kept a sleeping as Jessica hopped over and collects all the money quickly, stuffing them in her pockets.

Paris got up and walked over to Jessica. "I'm pretty sure that's a felony. Anyway, what are you planning on doing with all that money? "

She stood up, resting the bat against her shoulder. "Gonna buy clothes. Just gotta wait for Maddie to wake up so we can play 'lead the blind girl through the store'. Besides, we have more clothes on the the rest of you. I just need a way to hide our wings and were set to go." She yawns a little. She hadn't slept a wink at all and she started getting tired. Not to mention her hangover was creeping up fast. She looked past Paris and spotted and energy drink, snatching it quickly. She opened up the drink and took several big gulps.

Paris nodded, "Seems fair enough, although I have to say I am very, very particular about what I'll wear and what I won't. And I really just don't trust you enough to get clothes for me. So, either I can come along with you, or I'll have to go by myself and have to steal the clothes and kill anyone who sees me. Your choice."

Kalia wakes up as Paris walks away, leaving her head to fall to the side. She looks around and sees Liam back again by the fire but no Ariel. She must have gone out for something. At least Ariel managed to get him. She'll go talk to him later. She immediately gets up and stretches before remembering her stitches. She looks down and sees a trickle of blood coming from them and utters a mumbled. "Shit..." Wiping the blood away, she wanders outside into the cool air. She looks around at the dim landscape and takes a deep breath of fresh air. They all may have been beaten up a little by those guards but they were alive still and out of their grasps once again. Although she hadn't seen Cyra and Lilith, she assumed they just left the group for good. She felt a breeze tickle the feathers on her wings and stretched them out. They felt stiff and sore so she moved them around a little. She so badly wanted to take a flight but she didn't want to leave the group. Especially with everyone drunk. She walked back inside and moved to sit by Liam at the fire, listening to Jessica and Paris talk about getting clothes. She wouldn't be much help there; she didn't have much clothes on anyway and the little clothing she did have was covered in blood. That would be a sight. A half naked winged girl covered in blood. She laughed a little to herself and turned to Liam who was downing some beers. She looked at his tired face. "What happened to you? You look like a wreck," she teased. She laughed out loud and gave him a little nudge. She liked Liam. He was someone who felt like a little brother to her for some reason. Someone she felt an almost protectiveness towards though they weren't extremely close.

Ariel walked back in as silently as she could, picking up a couple dimes and nickels here and there. "If you're going to get clothes, can you get me a t-shirt or a hoodie or something? I seem to lose my clothes a lot faster than the rest of you bird people" She handed Jessi the cents she had picked up and walked over to the shelf and ripped open a package of barbecued chips and popped one into her mouth. Crunching it between her teeth and smiling at the yummy sensation she got. She walked back to the fire and took her seat next to Liam although she didn't look at him. She knew he must be drunk and though about what he had said to her earlier. She looked at Kay and then turned away. Liam may have hugged her but she was still mad at him for embarrassing her.

She stuffed the money and frowned slightly at Paris. "The find a jackets or something to cover our wings. And fast, I'd rather us all have cloths before we head out to find another place to say." She tossed the bat away an walks to Maddie. She hated having to wake the poor girl but she nudged her any way. "Maddie, sweetie. We're gonna get clothes and I need you with me so we can play 'lead the blind' again. I can't go alone. Wake up, sweetheart." She spoke in a soft motherly tone.

Maddie stirred and stood up, holding her owl and yawned.
"Alright then let me put my owl somewhere safe." Maddie said tiredly. She walked over to where Ariel sat an set Alexa next to her. The owl hoots in protest not wanting to be separated but soon settled down near the fire. "Please watch Alexa for me Ariel." She said and walked back to Jessica, rubbing her eyes.

Paris walked over to the employee section of the store and looked for clothing. He broke open a few lockers, looking inside he found a hideous baby blue turtleneck sweater. Sighing he put it on over his body, covering his wings and walked back out to the main part of the store. "If anyone says anything, I will rip your fucking heads off." He walked over to Jessica. "Ready?"

Ariel almost choked looking at Paris and looked away trying to cover her laughter in coughing fits, after she settled down Ariel nodded to the small girl "I will Maddie, get me cute shirt will you?" She joked half heartily and turned her attention back to the fire, every once in a while popping a chip into her mouth and chewing it. She was starving now that she started eating and watched the fire crack and blaze on. The red and orange mixed together and made a sort of unique color and once she finished the chips she threw the bag into the fire and watched it consume the crinkly packaging. She put her hands together and looked down at the blood strained bra she wore. No thanks to Liam of course. Her wings burned from the heat so she tucked them back slightly and felt uneasy about sitting there in only her blood stained bra and sweat sweatpants. Her stomach was small and when she inhaled you could easily see the outlines of her fragile ribcage. She wanted more food but promised Maddie she'd watch the small owl named Alexa.

Jessica looked at him and bursts into laughter, discarding what he said. "Well thank god you have a sense of style, huh?" She smirked and walked to the back, grabbing employee jackets for her and Maddie, looking back at Paris "I should've mentioned we have to fly there. Take that ugly thing off for now. Unless that's one of the outfit you deem worthy enough to be placed on your person." She smirked at him again an kept laughing as she lead Maddie out. Maddie respectfully hid her giggles, not wanting to insult Paris.

Kalia looked up as she saw Jessica, Paris, and Maddie getting ready to get clothes. Her eyes went straight to Paris the a baby blue turtle neck and burst into laughter. "Oh don't you just look like the sweetest little thing!" she laughed in a fake southern drawl. She got up from Liam and Ariel and walked over to them. She pulled at Paris's sweater a little bit. "You just look faaabulous in this darlin'! Really brings out them purty eyes!" She chuckled and looked at Jessica and Maddie. "Since you're going out, could you grab me a hoodie and some shorts too? I'd come with you but I've got nothing covering me at all." She looked down at her bloody self. "I'll keep an eye out on everything here with Ariel and we'll see if we can scrounge up something to eat too." She looked away from them and added a mumbled, "And be safe too. I don't want you dying."

Paris ripped the sweater off, "When I get back I'm going to kill ALL OF YOU!" He ran outside and took off flying not wanting to stay around for another moment of torture. But he had thought of a way to get back at Kalia. He was going to get her clothes alright. And he'd pick them out very special just for her... He burst into laughter at the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.