The Angel Experiment

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel grabbed her clothes, happy with what they picked and finished with her hair, it was now free of snarls and she was pulling it into a big ponytail and securing it with an old rubber band before throwing the hairbrush into a bag. "Nice choice thanks Maddie, thanks Jessi, was there any money left?" She asked as she spread her wings and turned to face away from Liam and Paris as she pulled her sweatpants off and replaced them with the ripped jeans that actually fit her pretty well. Hitting her hips well and hugging her legs well. She tugged on the bright blue top and smiled as the tank top fit her well as well, hiding her ribs and stomach nicely. She held the hoodie in her arms and smiled. "Nicely done, Maddie you look so cute" She said as she saw the little angel of a girl. The white lace dress suit her well and Ariel only prayed they could keep it clean. With her hair up and out of her face she turned around to see Kay's face. "Paris she'll freeze if she goes out in those." She said, her arms crossed in the front of her. Her glance fell on Liam and then back to Kalia.

Kalia stared open mouthed at the items Paris held in his hands. So much for cutting them to make them work. They looked as if they were one breeze away from ripping. There was basically no cloth anywhere to be seen except for the tshirt which had, of course, been cut. She grabbed the clothes with a huff and smacked Paris on the arm hard. She was strong for her size and she knew that would hurt and leave a mark. "You dick!" She thrust the clothes in his face and waved them. "How am I supposed to wear these?!" She dropped them to her sides and gave a half chuckle. "Fine fine. Payback's a bitch. I know. Whatever. I deserved that." She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "But really. What the hell am I supposed to wear now? I'll be looked at even more if I wear that!" She prayed that there was some other clothes around or at least that Jessica still had some of the money left so she could get some half decent things. She looked at Ariel. "Any ideas?"

Ariel threw the hoodie she had at Kalia. "You'll look like a hooker if you wear those, not to mention freeze at night" She nodded down at the sweatpants she had just discarded. "I've got blood stained sweatpants if you want them." She shook her head at Paris. "What did I say about keeping it PG mister..?" She clicked her tongue and sighed. "Well whatever we do we need to change and get going, Kalia you okay to fly with your side?" Turning to Liam she asked "How are you feeling.. well besides drunk, we need you to be able to fly cause I'm not carrying your fat ass again, beg Paris to cuddle with you, he was looking pretty sexy in that turtleneck earlier." She joked lightly, and turned to Scarlet and Aliah. "You two ready?" she said throwing a backpack full of surf at Paris. "You're carrying a supply bag"

Paris laughed so hard he couldn't speak. "I know, I know. Don't worry I got you some real clothes too." He walked to the back and brought back a light pink t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "I'll tell you what. I'll give you these clothes if you let me see you in those clothes. Seem fair enough?" He smiled.

Maddie sat down, stroking Alexa's head. Jessica stiffened slightly at something Ariel had said, her gaze growing dark and threatening for a moment before returning to her usual bored and pissy look. She turns her head away, eyeing the baseball bat. She took the bag and set it in Maddie's back back being careful so it wouldn't hit the bird.

Kalia grabbed the hoodie and was just about to go for the sweatpants when Paris spoke up. She handed the hoodie back to Ariel, glad that she didn't have to wear sweats the whole time and looked at Paris and the clothes he held. Kalia sighed and looked wistfully at the jeans and tshirt. "Fine." She said tightly. She yanked the shorts and lingerie on and put the tshirt on over. She struck a stupid pose and stuck her tongue out at Paris. "Are you happy now?" She tried yanking down the shorts a little to cover herself more but it was no use, they were too short. She looked down at herself. Yup. She was a glorified hooker just like Ariel had mentioned. She held out her hand for the other clothes. "Please."

Paris handed her the clothes greatfully. "Girl, when you're dressed like that I'd do anything you say. Anything." He looked her up and down and breathed deeply closing her eyes. "You can't even imagine what I'd do..." He whispered getting wrapped up in a mental fantasy of Kalia.

Mia had been walking for no longer then half an hour and she was already tired, well after all she barely got out at all during her stay in the facility. Around her were only countless pine trees, luckily at least pine forests didn't have a lot of low ground vegetation. She walked a few steps forward to a large rock and sat down, wandering pointlessly seemed to make no sense, these mountains were huge after all, she looked around, confirming her surroundings. Somehow these mountains seemed familiar, she was almost certain one of them was named Bunker Hill, still without any idea how she knew this there was no point in wondering.
Having rested a bit she stood up and nodded to herself, continuing to walk, the forest was surprisingly timid, even though she knew bears and cougars inhabit them, she knew that she could scare away a cougar by appearing larger then it, and with her wings that would be no problem. However she had no idea how to deal with bears.
She suddenly stops.
She never saw a cougar, never saw a bear, never even read about them, how did she knew these things?
Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she continued forward, the dawn now slowly transited to morning and it was easier to see, finally she spotted a glittering through the trees down a slope, and after descending down she was standing on the shore of a medium sized mountain lake, there was at least one creek she could see flowing to it, and a test with her hand confirmed the water was somewhat cold. Taking some water in her palm she drank until she was no longer thirsty. She looked around once she was done drinking, on the opposite shore was a structure, a house or cabin of some kind, she decided to check it out carefully so she returned within the trees and started heading towards it.

She pushed Paris and made a face. "Ugh. Boy keep it in your pants!" She took the clothes and stripped out of the other ones before putting the new ones on. The jeans fit her like a glove and they stretched which was nice so she could fly. The t-shirt was fitted which was nice and it was soft but it didn't fit over her wings so she found a razor in one of the aisles and cut two slits in it just big enough to fit them through but small enough so it would still hold it's shape. The whole thing hugged her curves and made her feel a bit more human. She looked at Ariel. "I'm ready when you are. And don't worry about my side. It's nothing really. I'll just deal." She walked around, anxious to get going finally.

Jessica and Maddie were already making there way to the door. Jessica wanted Maddie out so she wouldn't have to see Kalia dressed in such a revealing attire and frankly the outfit gave Jessica bad memories she would much rather not think of. They stood outside together and Maddie took some sticks, building a tiny house with them.

Name: #506
Nickname: Nicky
Looks:
matty-baby.jpeg

Wings: His light brown wings are based off of a falcons
Personality: He is a typical little 9 year old boy. Goofy, adorable, a trickster and playful. He doesn't understand why the scientists did what they did to him but he doesn't blame them. He has a way to trusting nature to him and he looks up to the older boys.
Bio: His bio is actually similar to Ariel's because he is her neighbor. He was only a baby and his mother was a terrible alcoholic and his father had left his mom. Nicky didn't remember much other then the lab because that is where he has grown up. He was cut off from Ariel when he went through his DNA testing but was broken out by an angel that was kind enough to stop for him.
Other: Nicky's Falcon DNA gives him 65% more strength and his senses of danger and finding food seemed to increase by 56%.

Nicky had been separated from the group for quite some time. He had seen them take off and couldn't run fast enough to catch up to them. His overgrown blonde hair fell into his blue eyes as he huffed his way though the forrest. He had seen Liam take on the guards that had been chasing him and all he wanted was to find the others and rest. He decided that running was getting him nowhere and decided to use his wing, even though he had been told not to by the lady in the white lab coat. His to big for his body wings lifted his tiny muscular 9 year old frame off the ground and he was off. Flying though the air as fast as his wings would take him. "Flap then glide... flap then glide.." he repeated to himself, that's what they told him to do. The doctors in the white coats. Nicky was to little to know the difference and he just kept trying to focus and finding the others. He finally came upon a building that looked like what he thought looked like a building for cars to get gas.. or something like that and he landed easily. He spotted the others and ran to enter the building before they left without him. "G-Guys!" he screamed in his little boy voice.

Paris picked up the backpack and put the stripper clothes inside. "I'll save these just in case." He grabbed a few cartons of cigarettes and placed them inside the bag before putting it on his back. Paris started to cough and put his hand to his mouth, when he pulled it away there were several drop of blood. Paris gulped and rubbed the blood onto his pants, hiding his sickness from the others. "Well, I'm ready to go." He said giving a fake smile.

Jessica spotted the boy run in. Maddie, who also saw, did her first instinct which was hide behind Jessica and this caused Jessica to grow tense and alert till it registered in her mind it was a little boy. She sighed and smiles at Maddie. "Calm down scary cat. It's just a boy like us. Nothing's gonna hurt you." She said softly, calming Maddie down. Maddie kept clinging to Jessi any way, her face pressed against her side. Jessica's tall size easily hid Maddie's tiny frame, making her almost disappear if it wasn't for her large wings.

Ariel was smirking to herself as she watched Kalia go from hooker to normal, er well slightly normal girl with bird wings. She nodded to the group. "Then I don't see anything to stick around for.." She started before she heard a little boys voice. It.. it couldn't be.. "N-nicky?" She asked as she spun around to see the little boy running towards the group. Her mouth dropped before she started to run to the little boy and scooped him into her arms. "Nicky!!" she squealed and smothered him in a hug.

Nicky saw Ariel and his smile grew as she ran and picked him up. Soon though she was smothering him in her hug and he pushed her off him. "Arieeelll," he whined and fought her off. "You're not my mother.." He whined in his 9 year old voice and wiped his cheek as he walked up to Paris. "Paris! Did ya get your cigarettes? Can I have one?"

Ariel interrupted Nick with a stern "NO" And sighed content that the little boy was safe. She hadn't even known Nicky was alive.. they had taken him from the group room and placed him in another room when he had gotten sick.. She had heard rumors that he had died and had accepted that he had.. Now that he was alive she vowed never to let him into harms way ever again. Nicky would have a chance at life and a normal life at that.

"Yeah, I agree with Ariel. Cigarettes are bad for you and they make your mouth taste weird." Paris tussled Nicky's hair. "Now, if you want a beer I'd happiky give you one." Paris smiled and laughed.

Jessica stood and pushes Maddie's bangs back and out of her face. "Jesus, your hairs gotten long. I'm gonna have to cut it, huh?" Jessica said and smiles a little down at her. She let Maddie's hair fall from between her fingers and flop right back into her face, except this time it was a little messy. Jessica used her fingers as a comb to straighten her hair. "And I gotta teach you how to land right." She said, teasing Maddie.

Maddie stuck her tongue out.
"I land fine!" She protested. Jessica smirks and rolls her eyes at the little girl who tried her best to look upset even though she kept smiling. Jessica has never seen Maddie angry and when she tried it always made her laugh.

Kalia gaped as Nicky ran into the station. He and her had been injected with the same DNA and they had formed a bond when they were cooped up together. They had been together quite a lot and she felt a fierce protectiveness over the boy that she didn't feel over many others. She would do anything for him. She had looked for him but didn't have time to find him when they had left. He must have been somewhere besides his cage. She ran up to him and knelt down next to him. "Nicky.." She looked him over and saw he was fine, if only a little tired. "You're safe! Thank god." She gave him a quick, powerful hug. Neither of them were very open to affection so they didn't hug much but this was an exception. She stood up and looked at Paris. "Don't even think about giving him ANY alcohol. Got it?" She looked at the boy and ruffled his hair. "You hungry?" She looked at Ariel. "Maybe we should stay a little longer so that we can give him a rest. He flew all the way here by himself. Or I can stay with him and we'll catch up with you guys later on."

Nicky smoothed out his overgrown blonde hair and hugged Kalia back. "I'm fine, I'm fineee" He whined and his face dropped. "Why can't I be big already.. They already gave me wings.. why couldn't they make me big.." He sighed and walked next to Paris. He admired Paris and Liam because they told it like it was. Girls had cooties and smothered him and babied him, but not Paris and Liam. They were boys just like him and they understood him. He wanted to be just like them when he grew up and he looked up at Paris his eyes wide and a smile slapped on his face. "Really! I want a beer!" He was excited when he heard a "NO" from Ariel and Kalia. "Aww... girls are such party poopers.. all they do is baby you" He stuck out his tongue at Ariel and Kalia and looked back up at Paris. "So when I was escaping guess what I saw! I saw this huggeeee rat and it was running around on the 5th floor and a kid was chasing it and meowing at it like a cat. She had a tail and everything" He told Paris. He looked back at Kalia "I'm fine Kayy... I can fly on my own" He pleaded with the older girl

Liam walked up to the group, just waking up from his exhaustion and seeing everyone had clothes. He put his hands out, "I better have been thought of, because I was.. dying," He nudged the nearest person, who happened to be Kalia, wondering if you she got the joke, "Too see what you got me." He noticed Nicky and cocked his head. He knew him, he didn't remember how though. He knelt down at him, he knew him from the prison but he recoginized him some other way. He shrugged it away, and put his arms out. "Seriously, who has my clothes because I don't have a shirt anymore and these pants are terrible." He looked at Paris, "If you got me something pink I will wear it, and we will stick out due to clothing and my personality." He walked up to him. "Play that game with me, my friend."

"Oh, yeah? The cat had tail? Nice." Paris laughed at his own joke. "I tell you what, Nicky. If you can help me find a guitar I'll find a way to sneak you a beer past those mean girls." Paris had already looked for a minute or two but had assumed they probably didn't sell guitars in a gas station. Paris walked to the back and grabbed Liam his clothes. "Here. Nothing fancy, just normal clothes, bro."

Status
Not open for further replies.