The Angel Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica smirked. She and Maddie took off after him, Jessica a little faster to take the lead. Her eyes surveyed ahead, spotting the town she saw earlier. "We don't have much money so I thought we could take it easy on the shopping and just head to a thrift store or something, Kay?" She suggested, her eyes watching the ground as well to make sure to people were out hiking or anything. "Just some basic every day clothes and a jacket to hide our wings is all we really need."

Paris sighed, "I suppose that'll have to do. I just hope that I can find something of my level of elegance in there." As they flew the city came closer and closer the bright city lights twinkling in the distance.

Once they were a mile away she descended to the ground. She and Maddie tucked there wings in as tight as they could and put the jackets over them. Maddie's jacked was too big and covered most her body while Jessica's, like most outfits on her, was too small. She groaned in annoyance, hating how tall she was all over again. "Let's just get this over with." Jessi was already getting into character, staring blankly ahead as if she were blind and Maddie took her head, leading her towards town.

Mia suddenly woke up at the first sign of the distant sun rising, she didn't even notice she fell asleep, but it would seem she was doing so while flying without much problems. Shaking her head to wake up sooner, she looks back, seeing that the storm she was riding on is slowly breaking apart to small puffy clouds.
Looking down she can see a mountain, or a mountain chain of some sort. She couldn't see any, but she was sure that there were at least some mountain streams or lakes on there, and the pine forest contrasting the desert that covers the rest of the state would offer some cover against the searing midday sun.
For her controlling her wings was almost dream like, there was not much she could do directly, aerial maneuvers, hovering, loops, all these things were impossible to do, however it would seem that flying for hours required absolutely no effort. Slowly she descended, slowly tilting her wings downwards to lose lift, some three minutes later she is aiming to land on a small meadow in the middle of the forest, as she moves to land she suddenly breaks with her wings, losing all lift and dropping to the ground.
The feeling of land under her feet was strangely distant, but she stands up and looks around. The entire meadow was surrounded by pine trees and it was obvious she'll have to return here if she wants to take off, there were no convenient cliffs around.
Sighing she decides she should first find some water, and then move on to food. She turns west and enters the forest, starting her search for fresh water.

Paris landed easily and slipped the sweater on. He followed closely behind the other girls as they walked closer to the town. He wanted to get their as quickly as possible so he could remove this horrible sweater. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, lightly puffinng as they walked closer to the city ahead.

As they approached the city, Maddie looked around for a thrift store near by. She happen to spot a pretty large one and points to it. "There! Let's go there!!" She quickly ran to it and Jessica stumbled a little to keep up. "Calm down! I know this is your first time shopping but sheesh, it's nothing to get that excited about Maddie..!"

Paris finished the cigarette and threw it onto the curb, crushing it with his heel. Then he opened the door for the two girls and followed them inside. "I can shop for myself and Kalia anyone else you want me to buy clothes for?"

Jessica thought it over. "Look for Liam. I'm not too find of looking for guys so. But I can look for Scarlet and Ariel. That's about it, right?" She tried standing place to finish talking but Maddie kept tugging on her arm. "Jessi! Jessi look! Isn't that a pretty top? Let's get it for Ariel!" Jessica scowled at Maddie and followed her. "I can't look I'm blind, remember? Sheeh.."

Paris walked over to the men's section and grabbed a pair of jeans and a black hoodie for Liam and a pair of black skinny jeans for himself. Then he walked over to the men's suits and picked out a red button down shirt for himself. Lastly, he walked over to the women's section. It didn't take him long to find exactly what he was looking for for Kalia. He laughed and walked over to the counter, waiting for Jessica and maddie to finish.

Maddie grabbed a gray hoodie, ripped jeans and a blue shirt for Ariel, a scarlet red shirt and dark blue skinny jeans and a jacked for, well Scarlet an a little scarf for her owl. Jessica, being simple as ever, grabbed a black skull tank top and black pants and a jacket to hide her wing. "Now I just need-" she froze, her eyes locked on something. That... Is... Perfect for Maddie!! She ran over, grabbing an adorable white lace dress and matching jacket. Jessie ran over to Maddie holding it up to her. "Maddie!! You need this and you need it now!" Maddie giggles and leads her to the front over to Paris. "So, what'd you get?"

Paris laughed, "Just a few important things." He held up the clothes for him and Liam but kept Kalia's clothes hidden. "Just wait till you see these." He couldn't help but burst out into laughter. "So, you guys ready to go?"

She paid the casher and nodded, taking the bags. "Yeah. Maddie, lead me out." Maddie nods and leads Jessica out. Once they were far enough away she let go of Jessi's hand and Jessi quit pretending she was bind, rubbing her eyes. "Common, I'm tired of these clothes." She and Maddie took off the Jackets and lifted off the ground. The sun was beginning to rise by now as They started flying back.

Paris ripped the turtleneck in half and shredded it to bits before he took off flying alongside the other girls. He couldn't wait to get back so he could see the look on Kalia's face at the clothes he got her.

Jessica yawns loudly. Her exhaustion was starting to catch up with her. She signed a little, turning her attention to Maddie. Maddie was happy, excited even. It was refreshing for Jessica to finally see Maddie happy. She turned her attention to the gas station as they neared it.

When they had flown back to the gas station Paris landed easily near the front door and walked inside. He tossed Liam his clothes and took his own and Kalia's to the back where he changed. Paris walked back out wearing the red button-down with the top four buttons left open so that the majority of his chest could still be seen. Paris took Kalia's clothes and walked up to the girl, barely able to contain his laughter. "You ready to see what I picked out for you?"

Ariel had been looking around for whatever they could take and shoving it into a backpack while talking to Alexa, Maddie's owl. "You see, I didn't want to cuddle him, I've never even thought of boys like that.." She told the owl in hushed tones, explaining about why she was mad. The owl only hooted in response as it looked around. "You can't even call that cuddling, plus I was holding him like a baby basically and he's heavy!" She said now complaining more to herself as she shoved bags of chips into the old backpack she'd found in an employee locker. She had filled the bag with various pills, gauzes, and food and water bottles. She went back to see what else was in there and found a compact mirror and a hairbrush. "Jackpot.." She thought as she grabbed the hairbrush and started yanking it through her mess of brown hair, working out the tangles and snarls. She walked over to the group and dropped the back pack, still brushing her hair and placing the small owl back on the ground. She noticed Paris and figured Jessica and Maddie weren't to far behind. "Aw Paris what happened to the turtleneck, it looked so stinkin' cute on you" She teased and laughed turning back to Jessica and Maddie. "Great now can we please change and get out of here?" She wondered if there was any money left and looked at what Paris held in his hands. "You're kidding me right.."

Jessica landed gracefully but Madde stumbled a little. She lead the small girl in and towards the corner, helping her get changed into her new dress. Jessica smiles, Maddie really did look like an angel in her new clothes. Her white lace dress and pure white wings made her look heavenly. Jessica's little black heart swelled with pride and handed the clothes to Maddie. Maddie skipped away and handed Ariel and Scarlet there new clothes then put the scarf around Alexa. Jessica sighs and pulls off her shirt, her wings covering her body to hide her scars, then pulled on the tank top and new jeans. Thankfully, they for her perfectly.

Kalia looked up at Paris from helping Ariel gather up some things. He had some clothes but she couldn't see them properly. Oh jeez. she thought and looked at Ariel pleadingly before narrowing her eyes at him. She sighed and stood up tall and straight, her chin jutting up a little. "Fine. Let's see the damage." She braced herself for what she would be forced to wear. For now at least. Maybe, if it wasn't terrible, she could cut it up a bit to fix it or something. She would just have to scrounge up some money and buy stuff for herself then.

Jessica walked off, grabbing a back pack and tosses it to Maddie, who catches it. "Carrie Alexa in that. I'm not gonna let you ruin your new dress." Maddie smiles and looks for Alexa, who was eating a rat in the corner. When Alexa was done, Maddie puts her in the back pack and zips it up a little so the Owls head poked out the top. Jessica walked off to the corner and stood, waiting.

Paris had three items for Kalia. The first one was some lingerie that was practically three strings that would barely cover anything. The next was a plain white t-shirt with two holes conveniently cut on either side of the upper chest. And the last item was a pair of tiny black shorts that were so small and tight if she were to wear them everyone would be abke to see EVERYTHING. "So, do you like them or what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.