The Airship (OOC) (NEED MEMBERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What level of tech would this world be at
would a character using a musket be a posibility

Technology hm..
I'll be putting a new tab into the Home Page Hub thing
But here's a brief explanation.

Technology has arisen to the point of like a SteamPunk era, like with the airship and with steam powered ships, and trains. But a resource such as Coal, is NOT available in this world. In order to power such things with a heated source, a gem user would essentially be casting a flame spell on it at all times. (They would work that out however they want to)

Airships are very rare objects, being that their power to fly is not yet understood. They were not made by the people of this land, some even believe they are gifts from the gods. There are only known to be 6 in the land.

Muskets are a possibility, one that would shoot a rounded bullet, and needed to be reloaded again. Of course, one could be enchanted to have it so you could just plop the new bullet inside and be able to shoot again.

Also, to everyone else, if have not guessed yet, the first post is going to be used as kind of a main Hub, which I will be updating as frequently as I can. It will contain all of the current info on your characters, and the story.

Reactions: Raven
@DNA
Are you still interested in this role play?

@Blakethedestroyer Do you still plan on making a character?

Also, I, again, apologies for my absence, many serious things came up in my life and I had to ignore a couple of things.
Now I'm back though, and I will be working to make this RP happen.

It's fine. I'm still interested XD
And stuff happens. I'm excited for when this RP is running though.

Reactions: Enthriper
We're alive.

Let this date commence... Eventually.

Reactions: Enthriper and Raven
Alright. So, Nobody else has shown an interest in this thread. So I think we should just start it. If anyone else would like to join, then I could just transition them into it.
I'm going to be putting up my second character soon, after that, I'll post the RP.

If you're still with us, raise your hand please.

Oh, we're alive?
We're alive!

• Love
Reactions: Enthriper
Name: Harmony Symphony
Look:Sophia00_Talks.PNG
Bio: Harmony was born into a life of serving. She's never spoken to anyone but Thomas before, though. The only thing she's ever done is make sure she's doing her best to serve the Willows Family. On Thomas's 17th birthday, she became his personal servant. She will always protect him, and make sure he's happy. Thomas's father gifted her with a Dagger in order to protect Thomas.

Task: She likes to cook for the crew, but her official job is Thomas's personal Servant

Class: An extremely gifted Gem User
Main Weapon Type: Knives, Daggers
Abilities: Cooking - Good, Gem Usage - Great, Weapon usage - Poor, Communication - poor,
Gems: Flame Gem, Water Gem, Wind Gem, Earth Gem
Bag: Sealed Letter
Personality: Shy, Calm, Kind, Not Easily Offended (Mostly because of mis-understanding)
Fears: Slimy things, Dark things
Strengths: Working with others, Magick
Weaknesses: Talking, Fighting
Special Qualities: She loves to take orders, this can be used to take advantage of her though.
Other: None

Last edited:
@Crow @NoHope @Raven
The roleplay will be starting soon.
Please raise your hands if you are still alive.
If you do not respond within
Uh..
..A week..
You will be temporarily kicked out.
We will still be accepting characters even after it starts though.
They will just get transitioned in.

Present.

Alright, so, all we need now is @NoHope

Alright everyone, I have been informed by NoHope that he is currently unable to participate in this Thread, although he may re join at a later date.
Which means that we can start, unless any of you have a problem with one less person.
Which is okay, I, personally, would like at least 4 people attending a group thread.
Opinions?

Well just to let you guys know I won't be on this week end. If you plan to start then. Other than that I have nothing else to share.... I'm basically fine with whatever.

4 people good.

So would you guys be willing to wait for a 4th participant?

You know what! I'm tired of waiting. It doesn't seem like any body else is going to join any time soon.
If other people want to join, we can just cycle them in.
I feel like we need to start this already or it's just going straight into the graveyard.
You guys ok with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.