The Airship (OOC) (NEED MEMBERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone alive?
No one has posted anything in about a week, just making sure the RP hasn't died.

Whoop- the site did that thing again where it doesn't show that people replied to a thread. If you're waiting on me, I could churn something out by the end of tomorrow.

Reactions: Raven
Whoop- the site did that thing again where it doesn't show that people replied to a thread. If you're waiting on me, I could churn something out by the end of tomorrow.
That would be appreciated :D

I am reminded, however - what does the Airship look like? I'm having a bit of trouble expanding on my post without knowing what exactly we're walking through.

Did this die ; - ; Or are you guys still accepting and going strong?

I'm still game. If everyone else is.
I may be slow next month because I'm hosting an Murder Game but I'll do what I can. I think I'm waiting on others.

If not let me know guys please.

Did this die ; - ; Or are you guys still accepting and going strong?
I like to think that this roleplay was still alive, but nobody, except for a choice few, have said anything since June.
Also with the alert system sometimes messing up, mine was also screwed and I just now saw your question, @Penultimate Pi , sorry about that, we wouldn't have known if there was activity at all.
I'm going to hold a rollcall, after making a post in the actual Airship thread, if most of everyone are still interested, then we should continue.

Okay cool! I have completely forgotten what I needed my character to do now xD On a practical level, what does the ship need? I can be a Hunter, Forge Master, or something?

Name: Hugh Whitley

Look:
4lnS04u.png

Bio: Hugh was a wandering weapon smith for years, he had come across many parties and captains in his time. Even though he is still young for his age, he has been taught by great smiths across the land, his skills aren't unmatched, but he's one of the most renowned traveler. His work is distributed across the world, his insignia has been inscribed on thousands of weapons. As he was once again looking for a new crew, he had stumbled across Thomas, the captain of an airship. As they spoke, he decided to join them and look for new crew members. It was something he'd happily do to travel again.

Task: Weapon smith, Armor Smith, Heavy lifting, Tempering, Weapon and Armor Repair.

Class: Fighter/Fire Gem user

Main Weapon Type: Two-Handed swords, to which he can use one-handed.

Abilities: Strength- Excellent, Endurance- Excellent, Smithy- Excellent, Fire Gems- Medium, Flexibility- Mid-low, Parkour- Low, Cooking- Terrible

Gems: Fire 1, Fire 2(Half-used)

Bag: Father's Ashes, Small garnet, rations

Personality: Hugh is mild mannered, he doesn't like to speak much outside of business or small formalities. When he looked to for input, he usually uses gestures or if he's forced to speak, his words usually hold a large weight to them. His deep voice is part of that reason, but beside that, Hugh is one of the most trusting people you can meet. He will put his trust in you and his weapons, as long as you have trust in him and what he does.

Fears: Spiders, SPIDERS, SPIIIIIDEEEERS, Oceans.

Strengths: Physical strength, Weapon Creation, Creativity,

Weaknesses: Charisma with looks, Diplomacy without speaking, Mental fortitude

Special Qualities: His weapons have a special monster-slaying property to them, they normally don't work the best on Humans unless you ask him for something to kill a humanoid.

Other: Don't keep him from eating.

@Enthriper
Well for the role call I'm here. Getting in a post may be slow this go around. And extremely slow in August because I'm suppose to host a Murder Game.

I plan to try and keep posting in all my RPs though.

Name: Hugh Whitley

Look:
4lnS04u.png

Bio: Hugh was a wandering weapon smith for years, he had come across many parties and captains in his time. Even though he is still young for his age, he has been taught by great smiths across the land, his skills aren't unmatched, but he's one of the most renowned traveler. His work is distributed across the world, his insignia has been inscribed on thousands of weapons. As he was once again looking for a new crew, he had stumbled across Thomas, the captain of an airship. As they spoke, he decided to join them and look for new crew members. It was something he'd happily do to travel again.

Task: Weapon smith, Armor Smith, Heavy lifting, Tempering, Weapon and Armor Repair.

Class: Fighter/Fire Gem user

Main Weapon Type: Two-Handed swords, to which he can use one-handed.

Abilities: Strength- Excellent, Endurance- Excellent, Smithy- Excellent, Fire Gems- Medium, Flexibility- Mid-low, Parkour- Low, Cooking- Terrible

Gems: Fire 1, Fire 2(Half-used)

Bag: Father's Ashes, Small garnet, rations

Personality: Hugh is mild mannered, he doesn't like to speak much outside of business or small formalities. When he looked to for input, he usually uses gestures or if he's forced to speak, his words usually hold a large weight to them. His deep voice is part of that reason, but beside that, Hugh is one of the most trusting people you can meet. He will put his trust in you and his weapons, as long as you have trust in him and what he does.

Fears: Spiders, SPIDERS, SPIIIIIDEEEERS, Oceans.

Strengths: Physical strength, Weapon Creation, Creativity,

Weaknesses: Charisma with looks, Diplomacy without speaking, Mental fortitude

Special Qualities: His weapons have a special monster-slaying property to them, they normally don't work the best on Humans unless you ask him for something to kill a humanoid.

Other: Don't keep him from eating.

I like it, but there's two things you need to specify.
1. What weapon will he have equipped in the beginning
2. What do you mean by, Fire 2 (Half Used)

I like it, but there's two things you need to specify.
1. What weapon will he have equipped in the beginning
2. What do you mean by, Fire 2 (Half Used)
Probably just an Iron Bastard sword? Nothing too extravagant.
Like a level 2 Fire crystal that has half of it's power used from it? He generally uses Gems to fuel his flames to forge or just quick forge with them.

Alright, I'm here. Was awfully quiet for a while and I'd lost hope, but I'm back if everyone else is. Let's hope we can kickstart this again.

Yaay, the gang is almost all here. You guys will have a Smithy aboard now :DD

Reactions: Raven
..So like, am I accepted or..? Also where should I just show up?

..So like, am I accepted or..? Also where should I just show up?
Oh yeah, you're accepted don't worry, i'll put up
your info tomorrow

Okay, for the official rolecall, even if i know
you're still alive I still wanna get a response from
you.

@NoHope - Ruho
@Raven - Rina
@Crow - Khimaira
@Penultimate Pi - Jona
@InkaDinkaDoo - Darun
@Anthony_Cna - Armelle and Derby
@Felix Eriquel - Hugh

You have 7 days to comply, if you don't respond within
that time, you're character will be deleted from
the rp and we will continue without you, if you
want to join back, i can arrange something.

*salutes* good luck to you all.

Question for you then. Those who already posted and are waiting do we just wait and the seven days not apply?

*is one of those people waiting again*

Question for you then. Those who already posted and are waiting do we just wait and the seven days not apply?

*is one of those people waiting again*
No, I want everyone to post after the rollcall. EVERYONE.
And you don't have to wait, you can go ahead with the RP.
Also, I'm going to be updating the posting rules tomorrow, so look forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.