The Airship (OOC) (NEED MEMBERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Examinations finished one or two days ago.

Alright I know its started, but its so cool sounding please let me join even though I'm late. Ill post if you-ll let me. Plz... Ive already written a character sheet or two if it helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry finals just finished and ugg.. So much multitasking I'll try to reply to this and many other RPs ASAP this week.

Reactions: Enthriper
Alright I know its started, but its so cool sounding please let me join even though I'm late. Ill post if you-ll let me. Plz... Ive already written a character sheet or two if it helps...

Oh yeah sure, you're just in time. But you'll have to make a special intro.
Because everyone else, in the RP, was already hired, you would have to make your character like
Um.. ask to join them at the last moment or something.
Something along the lines of that. But yeah, you can join!

Reactions: Raven
Um..
The front page has been slightly updated.

Umm... In the OOC or IC?

So I need to re-read? And edit my post then?

Can my characters be on board already? If you approve them...

Name: Armelle Fleur
Look:
Tumblr_static_anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes-1920x1080.jpg

Bio: As a child of a wealthy family much of her time went into schooling for many things. Her favorite subject was anything with Science invloved, so she exceled at both Math and Science and Navigation. Often she would venture outside the walls of her large city to learn about the nature of the world taking animals and plants from the outside and returning, however one day the gates of her city were closed because of great political instability within her land. A battle began very soon and the castle fell into chaos. The ruins of the great city were converted into the other city's culture and due to the fast induction of such a large city the economy became very unstable as more and more recourses were poured into it until one day Armelle could no longer stand the stupidity of her lands leaders and left with her great knowledge of the world. Not long after she was inducted into a city somewhat similar to the size of her birth city and with her great scientific knowledge ahe was inducted into a program that was builfing the Airship. After her working her way above all the other scientist she finally became the head Navigator of the airship.

Task: First Class Navigator of the Airship. Head Advisor to the Captain.
Class: Gem User and Botanist weapon user.
Main Weapon Type: Plant traps and bombs, as well as gems as well as Daggers.
Abilities: Cooking- good, Botany- great, survival-Great, Speaking-Great, Athletics - Bad, Fighting - Bad.
Gems: 2 Earth Gems and a Broken, but fixable air gem.
Bag: Books on Botany and lots of plant and animal samples.
Personality: Very outspoken and easy to understand, tries to be on the same level as anyone no matter rank or wealth. Can focus very well and work hard to achieve what she wants or needs.
Fears: Never finding love, never returning to her parents.
Strengths: Good at learning and having a conversation.
Special Qualities: Beautiful eyes
Other: None

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Derby Mason
Look:
images

Bio: As a young boy Derby was always interested in books however he never read books for enjoyment, he read them to learn how to do many things. After living in a tiny village for many years his father left to try and resolve his debt to someone in a faraway land which made him the man of the house. Every book he read after that day was how to be a man from stories of great hero's to books on the mastery of fishing and hunting to sword fighting, archery, and grapple attack. At the age of eighteen a few years after the death of his only relative he had packed himself tools for almost every type of work and books on magick and gems to weaponry and sword play to navigation and steam engine manuals of almost every kind. And set off for a new life of great science and wealth. However after being robbed of his belongings by bandits he was forced to settle in a small village where for many years he had to work for not only food and shelter, but also more books to read. One day a travelling caravan of scientists appeared and were asking for heavy labor workers of any kind to work on the an amazing invention of the airship. After quickly volunteering he soon rode off towards another fresh start in a new land of great technology.

Task: Heavy Lifting Worker, but Unofficial Adviser to the Ships Navigator
Class: Mastered Gem User
Main Weapon Type: Anything he can get his hands on. But nothing on hand.
Abilities: Gem using- Mastered, Fighting- Mostly Knowledgeable, Archery- Mostly Knowledgeable, Hard Labor- Ok, Scientific Anything- Excitably knowledgeable
Bag: General Books on many subjects.
Personality: Always willing to work hard to achieve something, talks to other people very little so is very bad at actually having a personality. Kind to those who are nice to him, and doesn't like the company of anyone who acts very dejectedly.
Fears: Will run from anything with more than 4 legs with some exceptions. Burning books.
Strengths: Speed Reading, A fast-Learner, A good defender in most sports.
Weaknesses: A woman with curly black hair and beautiful eyes.
Special Qualities: None

Umm... In the OOC or IC?

So I need to re-read? And edit my post then?

Nono, it was just in the OOC about rules and things don't worry. :D

Okay well I schemed those again so I think it's good.... I can re-read them tomorrow and make sure cause I may be heading off soon tonight.

Reactions: Enthriper
@Anthony_Cna
Yeah okay, I like the idea of them already being on board.
Somethings I would like to point out first, though.
Can you give your characters some abilities that they're bad at, that way it evens thing out.
Also, can you specify what weapon Arielle currently has equipped please?

Again, sorry, I hope I speak for everyone when I say that the end of school just needed to be taken care of first.

Name: Derby Mason
Look:
images

Bio: As a young boy Derby was always interested in books however he never read books for enjoyment, he read them to learn how to do many things. After living in a tiny village for many years his father left to try and resolve his debt to someone in a faraway land which made him the man of the house. Every book he read after that day was how to be a man from stories of great hero's to books on the mastery of fishing and hunting to sword fighting, archery, and grapple attack. At the age of eighteen a few years after the death of his only relative he had packed himself tools for almost every type of work and books on magick and gems to weaponry and sword play to navigation and steam engine manuals of almost every kind. And set off for a new life of great science and wealth. However after being robbed of his belongings by bandits he was forced to settle in a small village where for many years he had to work for not only food and shelter, but also more books to read. One day a travelling caravan of scientists appeared and were asking for heavy labor workers of any kind to work on the an amazing invention of the airship. After quickly volunteering he soon rode off towards another fresh start in a new land of great technology.

Task: Heavy Lifting Worker, but Unofficial Adviser to the Ships Navigator
Class: Mastered Gem User
Main Weapon Type: Anything he can get his hands on. But nothing on hand.
Abilities: Gem using- Mastered, Fighting- Mostly Knowledgeable, Archery- Mostly Knowledgeable, Hard Labor- Ok, Scientific Anything- Excitably knowledgeable, Running- Slow, Sight- Near-Sighted.
Bag: General Books on many subjects.
Personality: Always willing to work hard to achieve something, talks to other people very little so is very bad at actually having a personality. Kind to those who are nice to him, and doesn't like the company of anyone who acts very dejectedly.
Fears: Will run from anything with more than 4 legs with some exceptions. Burning books.
Strengths: Speed Reading, A fast-Learner, A good defender in most sports.
Weaknesses: A woman with curly black hair and beautiful eyes.
Special Qualities: None

@Penultimate Pi
Yeah you're right, school always should come first, I respect that. :)

@Anthony_Cna
Alright, your characters are excepted! I'll update the homepage with them later today.

Im curious too. if the r isn't still open, might want to take the (NEED MEMBER) off the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.