The Airship (OOC) (NEED MEMBERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHH NOOOOO! I'm here! Notice me Enthriper Senpapi
*Turns away*

Also, for everyone, The rules have been updated! Specifically for posting, check out the front page for more info!

• Useful
Reactions: Raven
Read your title with huge "NEED MEMBERS' on it, so can I jump in and make character? ^^

Reactions: Felix Eriquel
Read your title with huge "NEED MEMBERS' on it, so can I jump in and make character? ^^
Sure! More character's are always welcome!

6iwv9e.jpg

=DEADORA ROSEBUD=

GENERAL INFORMATION

"Finally hit my legal age, now killing seems less sinful for me."

"Underestimate my gender and you will regret it for the rest of your pitiful life."

TASK
Spy

"I enjoy spying my crew as well, they might have... intriguing secrets."

CLASS
Assassin

"Assassin? Never call myself that, but I don't mind people refer me an assassin."

MAIN WEAPON TYPE
Dagger + Bow and Arrow

"I train myself well to deal with both close and long range combat."

GEMS
Light Gems + Dark Gems
"I'm going to master every gem, then no one can beat me! *evil laugh* Ahem! I'm still on the good side though."

BAG
Light Gems and Dark Gems
75,000 Coins
High Tech Binoculars
Pen and Notes

(To keep everything about her allies and foes, SUPER CLASSIFIED)
PERSONALITY

MISCHIEVOUS
Deadora is your typical evil friend. She fights for good, but it doesn't mean she will help you. She prevents evil from causing harm to the world, but it doesn't mean she won't causing you any harm. Her ideas might be brilliant, but it involves lot of casualties. Just imagine a villain trying to fight for good and voila~ you will get Deadora.
"Are you seriously think that letting your enemy goes will make he changes? Meh, what a joke."

COLD-HEARTED
Sometimes refers as has no mercy. Killing doesn't mean anything to her, life is just another small things in life. Deadora doesn't care about anything. She never puts her own feeling to tasks given to her which is why she always does her task perfectly and only in a blink of an eye.
"Your begging has no meaning to me."

DARING
Deadora is fearless. Nothing will make her shivering, even her own death. She faces death many times and manages to get away from it every single time. She cherishes her life just like other, but she doesn't mind give it away when she needs to. Having no families or close friends makes her doesn't think twice to do something reckless.
"You want me to jump from this height? Better you have enough money for paying your bet!"

INDEPENDENT
Depending on someone or something will always bring bad luck, Deadora assumes. She fights and works alone, she hates having people dragging around her, slowing her down. She takes care of herself well, but she can't protect other. In fact, he hates protecting people unless it is her job.
"Just leave it to me. Don't ask me to bring that rookie with me. I might end up killing him by accident... or not."

MATERIALISTIC
Money is her world. Money and shiny things, nothing can replace their position. She will do everything, anything, every time, anytime, everywhere, anywhere, just state the payment and she will be off.
"What? I'm not taking that job. Eh? 500.000 coin? Well, did I say I don't want to do it? You must somehow misheard it."
ABILITIES ETC.

ABILITIES
Dagger Mastery [Adept]
Archery [Adept]

Gymnastic [Great]
Gem Usage [Average]

FEARS
She fears nothing, except... furry things, like cats and dogs.
"Don't you dare bring that puppies any closer to me... One more step and you will be dead. NO! TAKE IT AWAY!"

STRENGTHS
Experienced Spy and Assassin
Worked as hired spy for almost most of her life makes Deadora expert at this job. She can stalk, observe, gather information, blend in, and every thing else well, even perfectly. Being spy is part of her daily life, she can even forget that she is no longer on duty. Not only that, she is also skilled in killing which she often calls as The Art of Killing.

Close and Range Combat
To defend herself, Deadora trains her skill in both close and range combat so she won't die easily. Since she prefers to walk alone, she must make sure that her skill is enough to save herself in urgent situation. Deadora also learns gymnastic to aid and vary her combat technique.

WEAKNESSES
Lack of Teamwork
No matter how good she is, human will always need each other for they are made to be social beings. Her individualistic often brings her trouble because when she doesn't care about other, other won't care about her either. So, when she is in danger, only few want to actually help her

Allergic to Cold
When exposed to cold for a long time, she would start sneezing and her body endurance would be lowered to its minimum. Her speed and strength will also be weaken. She must wore multiple clothes until she doesn't feel cold anymore to make her body become normal again. However, when using too many clothes will also reduce her speed and power in someway. In short, she is not on her best condition in cold weather.

Suck at Navigating
Never ask her to navigate, Deadora will end up leading the group to somewhere unknown. She is bad at reading maps and distinguish the north, east, south, and west. When asked for direction, Deadora tends to use her hand to point the way instead of using the word 'left' and 'right'. This weakness always hold up her job, she often goes to the wrong place.... But! Thanks to her speed and profesionalism, she can reach the right destination in no time, unless she winds up at another wrong place.

SPECIAL QUALITIES
Deadora is a killing machine that on the hero side. When most good people can't kill other because of their nature, just leave it to Deadora. Special enough huh?
BIO

BIO
Deadora lived her life as wandering mercenaries that took spying job to earn money. She didn't mind with assassination job too for spying and killing is her 'hobbies' (seriously?). But, she would take another job as long as the payment was tempting enough, otherwise she would only accept spying and killing. She never had any goal beside being rich and powerful. So, she spent her day mostly for doing job and training her skill. She had no friend nor families to protect which made her became more invulnerable.

One day, Deadora heard that there was an airship that hiring mercenaries to protect Raldia from evil force. Saving the world was never her intention anyway, she after the payment for the airship's captain was the son of wealthy family. It tickled her mind and decided to join. At first when she applied, she was very unsatisfied with her payment. It was too small for an experienced mercenaries like her. After bargaining with the captain, they finally reached agreement. Deadora would be paid significantly, but she needed to give contribution as much as, even more, than other. Deadora would never turn her back against the captain and his crew until the contract was over.
"That brat... How dare he bargained with me? Whatever, I will stay and slain those evil creatures until this world has nothing but peace! But, it doesn't mean I need to help people though."

OTHER
Deadora was once a good and graceful girl until... Meh, she was always like this since she was born.

Last edited:
WIP, might finish it tomorrow for I will be out for the rest of the day and thank you for the warm welcome!
I modify the CS a bit, just a habit of mine, but don't worry all information will be there ^^

6iwv9e.jpg

=DEADORA ROSEBUD=

GENERAL INFORMATION

"Finally hit my legal age, now killing seems less sinful for me."

"Underestimate my gender and you will regret it for the rest of your pitiful life."

TASK
Spy

"I enjoy spying my crew as well, they might have... intriguing secrets."

CLASS
Assassin

"Assassin? Never call myself that, but I don't mind people refer me an assassin."

MAIN WEAPON TYPE
Dagger + Bow and Arrow

"I train myself well to deal with both close and long range combat."

GEMS
Light Gems + Dark Gems
"I'm going to master every gem, then no one can beat me! *evil laugh* Ahem! I'm still on the good side though."

BAG
PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY
ABILITIES ETC.

ABILITIES
(Anything that your character can do, and how skilled they are at doing it. Example: Cooking - normal, Archery - poor)
FEARS
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
SPECIAL QUALITIES
BIO

BIO
(Work in how you came to be with the Airship)

OTHER

Well, I love her so far!!

Finally finish my dear Deadora ^^ mind to check her? @Enthriper

Finally finish my dear Deadora ^^ mind to check her? @Enthriper
I love the character, it's so awesome!
Just one thing, could you give her an Ability or two that she's bad at.
I know she has the weaknesses, but just ability wise, like maybe she's bad at taking a hit, or a terrible cook or something.

Don't worry, I'll be working at it when I reach my computer ^^

Already fix her :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.