The AI Project (OOC/Sign ups) ONE OPENING

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you think allowing additional characters per player is a good idea?

• Yes! Unlimited!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes! Up it to 4 (2 AI candidates max)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Yes! Up it to 3 (2 AI candidates max)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Nah, leave it as is

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Only if we can't get enough AI candidates

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • You should select certain people to be able to have multiple characters (based on activity)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other (I have started my opinion below)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay nevermind I'mma read it now :P I was gonna go to bed but I'm not tired.... Strangely enough

Reactions: 175maddie
Sorry for the lateness on my character sheet. I hope it doesn't seem too crappy. *sighs and puts my head into my hands.*

Name: Reecila Gerardia Evanica

Home planet: Earth

Home system: Milky Way

Occupation: A college student studying to be a psychiatrist and neurologist
Your characters occupation. Feel free to include some history with the occupation
Reecila has always want to help understand others' problems. She has been a huge help to her parents of curing mental illnesses and diseases, before her adolescent years.

Appearance (image):
Drew-Stevens.jpg

http://onereaderswonderland.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Drew-Stevens.jpg

Appearance (description): She is a petite extremely curvy girl that stands at 5'2" and is 145 lbs. She has long brown hair that goes down to her hips. She loves to wear clothes with hoods to help stay warm and hidden. She always prefers sneakers to any type of shoe to always be ready for adventure.

Distinguishing features: A birthmark coloured in as a tattoo of the pisces zodiac sign of two fish. One is lavender and other is sea green coloured.

Personality: Reecila is extremely introverted, but can become chatty at the most unlikely moments. Reecila is a perfectionist and if she makes a mistake she will blame herself, before others.

Talents/Skills: Natural born hunter, piano prodigy, technology wizard from her parents, and natural psychological senses like feeling others moods/auras,while being a complete archetype. Her photographic memory helps in dangerous and life challenging problems.

History:
Reecila grew up with both her parents as biologists at her local university. Reecila was usually alone and ended up observing and learning from others from the hallways of the university. Reecila spent time in the music room and acquired the skill of being a piano prodigy. Reecila grew up as a quiet, shy, and intelligent girl. When Reecila wasn't at the university, she would explore the forest. Her adventures from the forest usually consisted of her imagination of alien lifeforms. From these adventures, she realizes her knowledge of being in the wild and in war.

Reason Picked: Reecila was picked from her university's applications. Her perfect 4.0 GPA, her blueprints for inventions sparked the interest of the university giving her file to the AI project.

AI name: Pisces

AI personality: Pisces is a determined girl always with a goal in mind. Reecila has many characteristics from her cloned human counterpart, Reginald Leitz. Reecila is filled with unexpected information and she usually states it at the most unreasonable moments. With her unreasonable outbursts, her jokes end up doing more harm than good by turning into unexpected insults.

AI appearance (image):
5b18b5f654eeb60629b1b06a35147d00.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5b/18/b5/5b18b5f654eeb60629b1b06a35147d00.jpg

AI appearance (description): Pisces has long, thick, sparkle filled hair with a Violet and blue varying hues. Her facial features have become even more gentle and delicate. Her holograph shows her makeup as purple, so her features can be more clearly shown. She usually wears a sea green evening dress. On missions she wears a sea green military uniform with her hair pulled up in a bun out of the way.

AI skills: Selfless need to help, brief medical knowledge in Biology, basic war and fighting skills

Her home system would be Sol or the Solar System. Milky Way is the galaxy

Perhaps expand a little bit on her personality? How does she act when angered or sad or something similar?

And her skills seem a little bit OP compared to the other bios. Having a photographic memory whilst also being a tech whiz and being able to sense another persons mood (not exactly a skill unless I don't understand completely where you're going with it) is more like "Perfect genius" which is hard for a 19 year old to achieve.

Pisces is listed to be an AI with the preferred gender as male. While you can have an appearance for both genders (perhaps Pisces takes on a feminine form for his host), he would still be predominantly male. This is to keep a balance between the AI (there are 6 females, 6 males).

Other than that, it's good ^^ Nice to see a younger character, tbh. I didn't expect many, but with the cast of characters we have, it only adds to the intrigue XD

Also I think I'll try to get my posts up tonight as well. I'm feeling lazy but I've got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow so I'mma try to like... pump it out of the way while I'm wide awake at 2:30 AM.. <.<

Reactions: Maddeline
You people and your story book posts. It's hard for me to stay concentrated without colors, boldface, underlines etc. to keep me into it >_<

I'll have a color, and proper paragraph spacing, and the most perfect grammar I'm capable of. And I pray it's interesting enough that you'll enjoy reading it. That's what writing is about, after all. ^_^

I'm so sorry. I usually do color my posts! I dunno what's gotten into me today. I finished a post for another roleplay before I realized I had added absolutely no dialogue colors >.<

I'll be adding them in with my next post. Which I am beginning.... now!

I have minor ADD is all, and sometimes it's hard for me, sorry :(

Reactions: Rainjay
I think I changed it to fit more into your standards, I hope. I just still have to work on her personality.

All fixed. I hope.
I'm not sure why or how but the entire CS has a link in it xD God, of all the BB code errors I've seen, I've yet to see that one. Although I feel I've jinxed myself. Next time it wont be a spoiler that won't work for me, it'll be a link X-x

Alright. Looks good. You fixed Pisces up although I should note that he was originally a male (Reginald Leitz is a male that he was flash cloned from), hence why his preferred gender is masculine.

Welcome to the rp! The IC is up (as I'm sure you've noticed :P) and you can post your intro at anytime. Candidates that have just arrived seem to be at an orientation before being led to their rooms, while the ones that have been there for awhile already are either already in their rooms or have begun to explore (although they are confined to Decks 5 + 6). Feel free to interact with others & stuff.

Okay, so just to be sure I'm doing this right... The UPNR Absolution is a ship collecting candidates individually before it reaches Durness? And is the orientation they get on the ship the big one you warned us not to write yet, or is that one the one they're going to get when they arrive on Durness, so I can gloss over the one on the ship?

The on-ship orientation is the one cheescake made in his post. Rainjay's post clarified that it was for new arrivals aboard the Absolution. The orientation we're not supposed to write will happen after the Absolution arrives at Durness.

Reactions: Rainjay
Okay, so just to be sure I'm doing this right... The UPNR Absolution is a ship collecting candidates individually before it reaches Durness? And is the orientation they get on the ship the big one you warned us not to write yet, or is that one the one they're going to get when they arrive on Durness, so I can gloss over the one on the ship?
Yes the UPNR Absolution is collecting candidates (and other characters if they choose to be directly involved with the Project). The orientation I mentioned was to allude to the post (I forget whose) where the captain was referencing to the staff and a few candidates about living quarters until they arrived. The actual orientation to the Project will be done after they arrive on Durness.

EDIT: Ray beat me to the chase XD

Anybody wanna do character interaction before we just go ahead and land the ship?

@RayChel Since you've gotten your post up, you can have a second AI candidate (you reserved Leo). If nobody has claimed the AI at 8 PM EST (I'll put up a post when), it's all yours.

@Cheesecake You didn't reserve a second AI candidate but since you did reply at 8 PM EST if you'd like a second you may reserve one. Same w/ @Maddeline

I would not object to some interaction. I'm not very sure of what may come of it, honestly; I feel like Bao Qin needs Pearl to be a full character. But maybe some interaction will help to show that, in which case I would welcome it gladly. My largest barrier right now is that Bao Qin won't approach someone cordially. A ruckus, an argument, an invitation--there needs to be a catalyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.