The AI Project (OOC/Sign ups) ONE OPENING

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you think allowing additional characters per player is a good idea?

• Yes! Unlimited!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes! Up it to 4 (2 AI candidates max)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Yes! Up it to 3 (2 AI candidates max)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Nah, leave it as is

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Only if we can't get enough AI candidates

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • You should select certain people to be able to have multiple characters (based on activity)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other (I have started my opinion below)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FiliaFlammae said:
No, really, he acts like a love-drunk puppy when he's around her.
I watched Mirror Mirror recently. >_< I don't think I'll ever lose that association now.

If you need info on racing, just message me. That's my side hobby! I race a lot with the farm kids from school (because they have crap vehicles) in my Trans Am ^_^

I was kinda hoping someone else would post before I responded to Madd butIguessI'llpostnow

Before I post again: how many people are currently in the Deck 6 Commons Room at ETA 4 hours?

Bao & Ali are I know for sure.

Also, guys, please try to keep even short player-to-player interactions at least a paragraph long. Add at least two sentences with the dialogue please.

@RayChel

How well known is Bao Qin's system? Is it relatively well-known or isolated?

It's not a fringe system. It's near to Earth, and colonization was 500 years ago, so Tchou is well-established.

• Thank You
Reactions: ze_kraken
It's not a fringe system. It's near to Earth, and colonization was 500 years ago, so Tchou is well-established.
Can I just say I adore the way you write Bao Qin? It's such a great glimpse into her formal, rigid psyche.

Reactions: Rainjay
Can I just say I adore the way you write Bao Qin? It's such a great glimpse into her formal, rigid psyche.
I have to agree xD

I WILL REPLY TO EVERYONE IN LIKE AN HOUR

I SWEARS

I was playing on the minecraft server <.<

Alright so guys: Question time!

We've decided to split the roleplay up into chapters, so that things are kinda organized and stuff.

But as there are not groups yet, we have to do it in threads. The question is...

Should we use one thread per chapter, or use the same one and add a banner or something to splice the chapters?

I'll work Nicholas into my latest post later, need to eat dinner real quick.

I like the idea of one solid topic and break the chapters up by banner on live certain intervals (like page 10, 20, 30 etc.)

I like the idea of one solid topic and break the chapters up by banner on live certain intervals (like page 10, 20, 30 etc.)

While that is a good idea, a chapter of anything usually leaves off at a rational point. Who knows where the story is on page ###? We're more thinking that this RP will follow a near-episodic fashion, with clear cut offs of plot points that transition into new ones to avoid the RP sprawling out and keeping is relatively going. So page # wouldn't be the best thing to go about with it.

Last edited:
I think, just in terms of organization, a different thread for each chapter would be more efficient. When I need to go back to find a specific part, it'd be easier to have a different thread than to skip through tens of pages to reach it.

Hmmmm. I'd be all for leaving everything in one thread so long as each chapter was clearly marked with a banner and the first post of the OOC and/or IC were updated with links to each chapter's first post, like a table of contents. But I can work with fresh threads just fine too.

BTW, in the event that anyone wants/cares, I've got a few crappy old drawings of Blake lying around. He's lifted from a personal sci-fi story of mine, with the main plot of the story (with some modifications) as his backstory here. The premise of the story is that humans aren't alone in the Milky Way and have already befriended a few different species of extraterrestrial, and Tani's actually supposed to be an elf-cat lady. I, uh, like aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.