The AI Project (OOC/Sign ups) ONE OPENING

Do you think allowing additional characters per player is a good idea?

• Yes! Unlimited!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes! Up it to 4 (2 AI candidates max)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Yes! Up it to 3 (2 AI candidates max)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Nah, leave it as is

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Only if we can't get enough AI candidates

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • You should select certain people to be able to have multiple characters (based on activity)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other (I have started my opinion below)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just not sure where to go right now. How do you see the participants' next three weeks progressing?

Similar feelings here... RP is generally easier in small, detailed scenes than across long stretches of time. I admit I was hoping Ray would take a turn before I did, if only so Blake could get some flavor of response from Riley, but that's a minor point I would be willing to overlook if we just want to refuel the fire earlier rather than later.

I also have no idea what to do with Elric. He tries to be sociable but just isn't very good at it, nor does he care much, and given that we're glossing over a lot of RP time, I'm not sure how to convincingly get him to befriend anyone.

We don't necessarily have to gloss over that much if people don't wish to. The idea is to not roleplay out every single class they take. We really only skimmed them into the class- people can respond to the class however they like. Hell, gm the professors for a bit in the classes, too. You don't have to skip right to the gym classes or anything. Detail what you like, have social interaction. The last post was supposed to be a guide for where to go. Flesh it out as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.