The Actor and the Au Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving Cody one more kiss, she thanked him before grabbing her bag and heading towards the bathroom. She turned the hot water on and stripped down before stepping in. The hot water felt amazing on her muscles. Grabbing her shampoo, she ran it through her hair to make sure that every part was cover. She rinsed her shampoo out before putting some conditioner in. While she let the conditioner set in her hair, she washed her body and thought about the man in the other room.

They had met just a few days ago but the connection between them was very strong and unique. She almost felt like she had known him longer than she actually had. They had been through some ups and downs but still came out together.

After rinsing the conditioner out of her hair and washing off, she turned off the water to step out of the shower. She wrapped a fluffy towel around herself and gave her hair a quick blow-dry to get rid of most of the water. After she was done, she walked out of the bathroom still in her towel. She knew that she had originally planned to change into her pjs in the bathroom but the young woman wanted to see something. Cody had flaunted his body to her after a shower. How would he react to her walking around in just a towel? She walked out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen for a glass of water. Seeing Cody laying down on the couch, she walked over and stood by the couch so he would look up at her when she spoke. "So what's on TV? "

Cody kept flipping through the channels on tv, listening to the running water coming from the bathroom. He soon heard the door open and thought about his life. He heard Sophia in the kitchen, fixing herself something to drink. Hearing her walk to the couch and ask what was on tv, he shrugged slightly as he glanced up at her, immediately sitting up and staring open-mouthed at her. He tried to speak but his throat had gone dry, making it hard for him to talk. Finally regrouping, Cody stood up and instantly wrapped his arms around her, kissing her gently though he made sure to make it longer. Pulling away for a moment, his lips found her neck, unable to help himself with as beautiful as she looked. "The things you do to me," He whispered softly against her neck as he kissed her neck once more.

Sophia grinned when Cody noticed her, stunned by the fact that she was just wearing her towel. She sipped from her glass of water while he stared, obviously trying to find the words to express himself. Setting her glass down, she stepped into his arms and returned the kisses he gave her. "You did it to me. It's only fair that I can do it to you, right?" Sophia tilted her head back as his lips moved to her neck, shivers racing down her spine. She moaned softly into Cody's ear, her arms wrapped around his shoulders to hold him close. The young woman closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the wonderful feeling of his lips on her neck while their bodies were pressed together.

After a little while, she felt her towel starting to loosen. She stepped back just a bit and adjusted the towel so it remained around her. She didn't want to expose too much this early. She would find the right time and maybe gather the courage in time to suggest a shower together. But that time wasn't now. She didn't want to rush into anything too quickly. Looking up at him, she blushed softly and brushed a hand through her hair. "Maybe I should go put on my pajamas.."

Cody kept his arms around Sophia, silently enjoying the feeling as he kissed her. When she pulled away, he loosened his arms, hiding his slight disappointment rather well. She wasn't ready yet and Cosy respected that. He wasn't going to push her to do something she didn't want to, so he let go, resting his hands on her waist partially to keep the contact while helping keep the towel on her. He smiled softly and rested a hand on her cheek, smiling when she suggested going to get dressed. "Maybe. Because I don't know how much longer I can hold off," he said teasingly before chuckling and kissing her lips gently. "Now go get dressed. I wanna show you something," he said softly ashe winked at her.

He smiled as he walked over to a closet and pulled out a blanket he had since he was a boy. He smiled softly as he laid it on the couch and walked into the kitchen, starting to fix some sandwiches and cut up some fruit for what he had planned.

Sophia looked up at him and smiled. She could tell that he was struggling and wanted to continue this but he was respecting her boundaries. She knew that they would get to that point someday but right now, the relationship was still too new. She gave him one more kiss before heading into the bedroom to change. After brushing her hair again, she walked back into the living room dressed in some pink cotton shorts and a blue tank top.

"Okay honey. What is it that you wanted to show me?" She looked to Cody with a smile when she secured her hair into a braid over her left shoulder.

Cody looked at her and smiled as he finished placing the food in a small basket. Without a word, he walked over and kissed her gently before taking her hand and grabbing the blanket, draping it over his shoulder before grabbing the basket and his key and taking her out of the room. He walked to the stairs up to the roof, smiling as he walked out and looked around. He laid the blanket down and sat down the basket before looking at Sophia.

"Here we are," he said with a smile as he pulled her close and kissed her gently as he sat down, facing out towards the city and a wonderful view. He pulled her down with him and gently ran his hands through her hair as he kissed her cheek. "I thought you might like it," he said softly as he looked at her, a small blush creeping across his cheeks.

Sophia saw the basket and blanket in his arms and tilted her head in confusion. She let him pull her out of the room, following him upstairs in complete confusion. However, she understood everything once they got to the roof and he set the blanket out. He was giving her a star lit picnic with a view of the city. "Wow.. Cody, this is beautiful!" Sitting down on the blanket, she leaned into his touch and returned the kiss on the cheek. She saw him blushing and smiled. "You are such a romantic. Thank you," she said as she scooted closer to curl up to his side.

Looking out to the city, she saw the sparkling lights and the ocean on the horizon. It was a gorgeous view.
"How did you find out about this? Did you just come up to the roof one night and see this?"

Cody smiled when Sophia called him a romantic. He laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around her, glancing down as she asked him how he found it. "I've stayed here before and I just think better when I'm on a roof. When I'm at my own house I'll keep a ladder in the back and climb up on my roof when the weather is right," he said as he reached into the basket and pulled out a couple of triangular sandwiches. "Want one?" He asked softly as he kissed the top of her head and gently brushed his fingertips up and down her side as he took a bite of one sandwich.

Sophia seemed like the kind to like views and stars so he figured that this would be a decent and subtle first date for them. He rested his head on top of hers, the fresh air clearing out his head, making his a lot happier than he thought possible. He guessed that it had to do with the roof and view and the perfect goddess sitting beside him. Smiling at the thought, he closed his eyes briefly as he drowned out the sound of the small sounds of he city which was a lot easier in Australia than what he had heard from America.

Sophia looked up at him as he told her about being up on the roof at his house. She accepted one of the sandwiches and thanked him be for taking a bite. She leaned into his side and rested her head on his shoulder while looking up at the stars. She finished her snack and looked up at Cody, realizing how lucky she truly was to have him as a boyfriend.

Looking up at the stars again, she began to spot the constellations. "Do you know any of the constellations, Cody? There's the Big and Little Dippers." She began to show him a few different ones that she could see, telling him the stories that went along with each constellation. She had always been a big history and mythology buff so she loved sharing her interest with others.

Cody smiled softly as he kissed her head an found the constellations. "Wanna see something my mother taught me when I was five?" he asked as he smiled down at her. He laid down and pulled her down beside him, taking her hand and pointing her index finger. He pointed if up and looked up briefly before smiling and slowly tracing an S with her finger. "My mother showed me that all the names in the world are written in the stars. It's just that no one takes the time to find them," he said as he finished spelling out her name in the stars and looked at her with a soft smile.

Kissing her gently, he wrapped an arm around her and used her finger to continue trading out different names and a few shapes. "When's your birthday?" Cody asked suddenly as he looked at her with a small smile.

Sophia nodded when he offered to show her a trick from his childhood. She moved to lay down with him and looked up at the sky above them. When he told her about writing her name in the stars, she grinned and let him help her trace a few letters, spelling out her name using the stars. "That's so neat. I wanna find your name now," she said as she started to look over the stars to find the letters to spell his name.

She looked over at him when he asked about her birthday.
"My birthday is September 7th. Back home, I'm a Fall baby but here, I guess it would be Spring since the seasons are backwards. What about you?"

"June 24th," Cody said akmly as he smiled at her. He kissed the top of her head as he began to think. "I never did get my answer from you about going to the premier with me," he said softly as he looked down at her, enjoying the feel of her in his arms. He looked back up to the sky and let out a soft yawn as he stretched and curled around her like he used to do to his mother. "I like holding you in my arms. You just fit so perfectly and you're so soft," he pointed out with a small laugh.

"Mum would like you," he said as he started thinking again. "After talking to you for about ten minutes she would probably ask why I haven't married you yet because you're so perfect. Then I would have to explain to her that it's a possibility in due time. It's a very long and drawn out process but I can't help it. I'm a Momma'a boy," he joked as he kissed Sophia's cheek. "What about you? Are you close to your parents?" He asked cautiously, knowing it could be a touchy subject if he wasn't careful.

Sophia listened and gasped in delight when she heard that his birthday was in June. "Your birthday is coming up soon then. I'll have to start thinking about a present to get you. As for the premier, I would love to go with you. I've always seen photos from a premier in magazines and thought it looked like so much fun. The beautiful dresses, the perfectly tailored suits... It always looks so pretty. I don't know what I'll wear but maybe Amelia can let me borrow something." She curled up to him as he pulled her close, resting her head on his shoulder as she enjoyed the quiet night sounds of Australia. Then he mentioned how much he liked having her in his arms. She snuggled closer to him and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

Then he brought up his Mum. Sophia listened as he mentioned her pestering him about marrying her and how it might be possible down the line. Her cheeks turned a soft pink when she heard that. He was already thinking about possibly marrying her? She had dreamt about what it would be like to marry Cody but it had just been a wild fantasy of hers. She never expected it to be possible. The idea made her heart flutter with happiness. Maybe someday they would get married. She would love to be Sophia Wayland. He asked about her parents and she let out a soft, heartwarming sigh. "My parents and I have a really good relationship. I'm more of a Momma's Girl. She's the one that started having me take dance lessons. She would drive me all over for classes and competitions. She really encouraged the artistic side of me and was my #1 Fan when I did anything. Sometimes she still treats me like a little girl but it's just because she's worried that I might jump into something too quickly. My dad and I don't really show our love too much in public except for a hug sometimes. We love each other but it's a unique bond. I grew up watching James Bond movies in his office while he worked so we have that as a fond memory. We also go to concerts together whenever we get the chance. Dad and I prefer to go to rock concerts with lots of pyrotechnics and laser lights while Mom and I go to ballets or musicals more. My brother likes both kinds of concerts so he'll tag along too if he isn't too busy in college. He's studying for his degree in Astrophysics."

Talking about her family, Sophia felt a warm smile spread over her face and she hugged Cody tightly. She had been feeling a little homesick over the past few weeks but talking about her family and the memories she had with them definitely helped make her feel better.

Cody listened to her talk about premiers she had seen in pictures and magazines, much happier now that he know for a fact that she would go with him. He looked down at her as she began wondering what she would wear, a small smile creeping across his face as he stared up at the sky. "Don't worry sweetie. I'm sure you could go in a sack and still look amazing," he said with a laugh, knowing he would have to schedule his little shopping spree for tomorrow then just keep Sophia busy until it got closer to the premier.

Hearing her talk about her parents the way she did made him smile and his heart skip a beat. He leaned over and kissed her head gently, carefully sitting up. Kissing her lips gently, he stood up and stretched. "I'm gonna go get us some water to drink," he said with a smile as he gently caressed her face. "I'll be right back," he told her before turning and jogging back inside. He went past his suite and to Mikael's and Amelia. Knocking on the door, he waited and sighed in relief when Amelia answered the door. "Hey Amelia, I have a favor to ask that could also benefit you. I was wondering if you could go with me tomorrow to find something for Sophia to wear to the premier? She said that she was going to ask you if she could borrow something but I want to do something for her and I need a female's opinion," he said as he shrugged and put his hands behind his back. Amelia just stood there quietly and smiled as she shook her head playfully. "Cody Aiden Wayland I have never seen you fall this hard for a girl before. I'll help you find Sophie an outfit but just make sure that you're sure about her before you fall any harder. And if you're not then you need to be because she's a good girl and is head over heels for you. If you hurt her then I'll have to hurt you. We can go shopping tomorrow," she said with a smile as she gave him a quick hug. "Good~" she froze getting cut off by Cody. "One more thing. I need her parent's number," he said and smiled when she have it to him. Committing it to memory, he smiled and ran back to his suite, grabbing a couple bottles of water before finding his way back to the roof and setting them down.

He laid down beside her and curled around her. "Sorry it took so long," he said softly as she kissed her jawline gently. He gently ran his fingers through her hair, deciding to make the call tomorrow while he was out with Amelia. "I'm going out tomorrow with Amelia to help her start looking for something to wear to the premier," he whispered softly as he kissed her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her.

Sophia giggled as he told her that she could wear a sack to the premier and still look good. She didn't want to do that but she was happy that he thought she was that pretty. She looked up to him and savored the kiss before he got up to go grab some water for them. At least this time she knew why he was running off instead of having a panic attack.

While Cody was gone, Sophia curled up on the blanket her had brought up with them. It smelled like Cody. She wrapped one side of the blanket around her and smiled, loving how comfortable the blanket was while being surrounded by Cody's scent. She stared up at the stars and began to wonder about her family. She hadn't been able to talk to them much lately due to busy schedules on everyone's part. Maybe tomorrow she would email them and catch them up on everything. And then she started to think about Cody's family. Would she ever get to meet his mom? She sounded like a wonderful lady and she would love to meet the woman that raised such a wonderful man. And what about his father? Was he still around?

Her thoughts were cut short when she heard the door open and Cody came back, two water bottles in tow. "No worries. I was busy thinking about families so I didn't realize how much time had passed." When he mentioned going out tomorrow with Amelia to help the woman start looking for an outfit for the premier, she gasped in excitement. "Ooh that sounds like so much fun. Will you send me pictures throughout the day? I promised the kids we would go to a museum but I would love to see all of the dresses that she picks out. Will Mikael be on set or is he off tomorrow?"

Cody smiled softly as her thoughts and laughed at her words. "I'll send you pictures," he told her as he tightened his arms around her waist. He smiled softly as he started thinking about his family, realizing he had only talked about his mother. "My father died of cancer when I was fifteen and my sister is on the other side of Sydney but we keep in touch," he said tiredly as he closed his eyes and yawned softly.

He slowly dozed off but woke back up, not wanting to leave Sophia without someone to talk to. "Your family sounds amazing. I can't wait to meet them," he said softly. "I can't wait until tomorrow. I get to go shopping," he said in a very girly tone, laughing afterwards.

Sophia grinned when he promised to send her photos. When he told her about his father and sister, she curled up close to him and leaned in to gently kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I bet he was a wonderful man. And I'd love to meet your mom and sister sometime. I'd love to see what the Wayland family is like." She cuddled up to him and rested her head on his shoulder. She also started to drift in and out of consciousness. She woke up when Cody mentioned her family and wanting to meet them. Then he mentioned going shopping and giggled in a girly tone. Sophia couldn't stop herself from laughing too. "Oh Cody, you are too silly sometimes."

The nanny yawned again and reached up to rub her eyes. Looking to Cody, she leaned forward and stole a quick kiss. "Sweetie, I think it might be time to head back to your room and get some sleep. We're both yawning and falling asleep up here. It would be much more comfortable to fall asleep in the bed in your room." She sat up and began to gather up the basket items, standing and stretching while Cody folded up the blanket. Once they had everything, she hooked her arm around his and walked down to his room with him. They got to the suite and she put away the food they hadn't eaten, setting the basket on the counter. Taking Cody's hand, she pulled him into the bedroom and crawled into bed. "Bed time, my handsome prince." She moved to get comfortable under the blankets and reached out for him to join her.

Cody groaned softly as she pulled him up and yawned softly. He helped her father up the items and walked with her back to the suite. He watched as she put the food away and walked with her to his room. He watched her lay down and and laughed as she called him her handsome prince. "That's all I get? A prince? How can that be when you're my stunning queen?" He asked as he let her pull him on the bed. "God you are so beautiful," he whispered softly as he gently played with her soft hair. He turned out the lamp beside the bed and held her close to him, kissing her neck affectionately.He closed his eyes and yawned once more before smiling. "Sweet dreams, my queen," he whispered softly before falling asleep.

When he woke up the next morning, he looked at the time and saw it was just after seven. He carefully got up, making sure not to wake Sophia up as he began to get dressed in a simple blue and white flannel and a pair of jeans. Slippinmon his sneakers, he fixed his hair and brushed her teeth before going into the kitchen. He fixed her some French toast with strawberries and bacon with some eggs before fixing her a plate and setting it on the counter and covered up. He found some sticky notes and began leaving her short little affectionate notes around he suite with the location of another on the back of each. He smiled softly called the lobby,having a single red rose sent up before leaving a note on the pillow beside her saying where he went and the rose left on top of it. He walked out of the suite and walked down to Amelia and Mikael's suite. When Amelia walked out, Cody smiled and hugged her. "Slight change of plans. You have to try on things too because she thinks we're going to find something for you," he said as they walked down to his car. Once they were settled in, he began driving to the local mall.

Sophia chuckled as he pouted about being called a prince when he considered her a queen. She let him get comfortable and curled up to him. Once she was wrapped in his arms, she felt herself drifting off into a cozy slumber in Cody's arms. When the morning came, she slept in with no idea that her partner was up and creating a wonderful surprise for her when she woke up. Cody had been gone for about half an hour when Sophia woke up, smelling breakfast and flowers. She rolled over and saw the flower on top of a note. Smiling, she slowly sat up and stretched her arms above her head before moving to pick up the flower. She read the note and admired Cody's sweet thoughts. She got up and walked into the living room to find the breakfast still warm with another note. After enjoying her breakfast, she went through the entire suite to gather all of the notes he had written for her. With each note, she carefully put them in order and tucked them in her bag to keep with her. After getting dressed, she went to get the kids and prepare them for a day at the kids museum in town.

When Cody arrived to get Amelia, the woman was already dressed and ready to go shopping. Mikael was working on set in the morning but would be back shortly after lunch. "Sure. I don't mind. I was actually thinking about looking for a dress for myself as well." She smiled at Cody and walked to the actor's car with him. When he pulled into the parking lot of the upscale mall, she stopped him. "Cody, I think I have a place that you might like better. I have a fashion designer friend that has their shop here in town. Would you like to go look at her designs to see if one will catch your eye? A woman as special and unique as Sophia should have a designer gown just as special as she is, right?" After that, she gave him directions to the shop. They pulled up to an unassuming office building and she had Cody park by the street.

Once out of the car, she showed Cody to the door and they went up to the fifth floor. Out of the elevator, they headed towards two glass doors with the name Isla Marlian frosted across them. Amelia walked through the doors and pulled Cody with her. Inside the shop, they were able to see beautiful gowns displayed all over the showroom. The gowns were made of a variety of colors with gems carefully applied in beautiful designs. "What do you think? Think we can find something for Sophia here?"

Cody smiled as he drove to the designer's store. He glanced around the store as he followed Amelia happily, having never been in this situation. He began looking around the showroom as he crossed his arms. "Well her favorite colors are blue and pink and I feel like blue would bring out her eyes even more," he said softly as he kept looking around. "From what I've seen, she's not all about tight-fitting clothes..." He added before walking up to a gorgeous strapless flowy dress with a jeweled top. "I think she would love this one," he said as he looked over it. "What do you think?" He asked Amelia as he looked over at her nervously.

He kept looking around and found a pair of flower printed stilettos that would match, remembering how Sophia would have flowers somewhere on her everyday. "With these and some jewelry," he added with a wide smile at the thought of her all dressed up. "Which is where we are going after this," he said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.