The Actor and the Au Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
When morning came and Cody got up, the young woman was still sleeping peacefully in her spot. She rolled over a little as he got out of bed, moving to the spot he had been in to soak up the warmth left behind. She yawned and nuzzled her face against his pillow, no idea that he had left to go to the gym. She didn't realize that he had come back and showered. She felt his lips brushing over her cheek and slowly started to wake up from her deep slumber. Sophia rolled onto her back and stretched her legs and arms, feeling a few joints pop while her muscles stretched to wake up. She reached up and rubbed her eyes before looking around the room.

She hadn't been expecting to get the view she had. Her eyes fluttered a bit before she opened them and really registered what was in front of her. Cody was walking around in just a towel! His sculpted body was on display for her to enjoy as his skin shimmered just a little from the water left on his body. "W-wow... A girl could get used to waking up to this sight," she said teasingly as she sat up. She moved to kneel on the edge of the bed and beckoned him closer. When he got close enough, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him down for a sweet kiss. "Morning, sexy. How long have you been up?"

Cody hadn't realized Sophia was awake until he heard her say she could get used to waking up like that. He smirked slightly as he glanced over his shoulder at her, turning when she beckoned him closer. Raising an eyebrow, he turned and slowly walked over to her, leaning down and kissing her back as he wrapped his arms around her, bringing her closer to him. "I've been up for almost two hours," he said as he smiled at her and kissed her again though it was filled with much more passion than before.

He finally pulled away as he turned and kept looking for something to wear. He finally found a pair of jeans and a purple button up shirt before finding a pair of boxers and looking at her. "As much as I know you love the view, I need to get dressed," he said with a smile as he kissed her gently before heading back to the bathroom, returning with his clothes in as he towel dried his hair. He quickly fixed it and walked into the kitchen, beginning to cook waffles, bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Sophia's eyes widened when he said that he had been up for almost two hours. Running her hands down his chest, she happily returned the passionate kiss he gave her. When he pulled back, she moved to sit on the bed and watched him as he picked out jeans and a shirt. She made a pouty face when he said that he had to get dressed. "Awe, fine. I guess if you must." She grinned and grabbed her phone to check if she had any messages. Running a hand through her hair, she heard Cody walk out of the bathroom and looked up to see him dressed in his jeans and purple shirt. She got up and walked over to fix the collar of his shirt before nodding. "Very handsome, sweetie." While he walked out to the kitchen to cook, Sophia grabbed her overnight bag and headed for the bathroom. She took a quick shower and dried off before getting dressed and drying her hair.

She walked out into the living room dressed in red wide-leg pants and a black midriff top, her hair down in waves with a floral headband on. Taking a whiff of the air, she grinned and walked over to the kitchen and glanced over Cody's shoulder. "Ooh, those pancakes look and smell wonderful. Do you need any help with breakfast?"

Cody kept cooking, glancing up and smiling when she walked out. He put his utensils down, knowing the food would be okay for the moment, and walked over to her, gently running her hands up and down her exposed sides. "Very sexy, dear," he said softly as he leaned down and kissed her lips before moving down and giving her neck an affectionate kiss. He turned and moved back to fhe food and kept cooking, smiling softly. "No. You go sit and relax," he said as he raised an eyebrow.

After shooing her away, he pulled out two plates, placing a bit of food on each before taking them into the living room to her and running back into the kitchen. He returned with a couple glasses of orange juice and some syrup before sitting down with his plate and kissing her cheek before turning on the tv. He flipped to the news, freezing when he saw his and Sophia's picture from the restaurant saying that they were now a couple. "Well then..."

Sophia shivered a little as he ran his hands over her sides. She returned his kiss before gasping softly as his lips found her neck. Being told to go relax, she nodded and gave him one last kiss before heading to the couch to sit down. She sent a text to Amelia to check on the kids and let her know that she would head back upstairs after breakfast. The mother told her to taken time and not worry about it.

When Cody arrived with the plates, she took hers and looked at everything he had made. "Wow. This all looks so good. Thank you Cody." She got a piece of her eggs and took a bite. Pouring some syrup on he waffle, she was about to take a bite when they saw the news report. She stared at it in shock and nibbled her bottom lip. The first thing she thought about was her agency. When they found out, would she get fired for this? "Oh dear..."

Cody looked over, gauging her reaction and frowned at the worry in her eyes. He silently set his plate down and took hers, setting it down as well before wrapping his arms around her gently and pulling her close to him. He rested his chin on her head and gently ran his hand up and down her arm soothingly. "It's gonna be okay," he whispered softly. He didn't know why she was so upset but he didn't like the look that she had in her face. "Don't worry," he added as he gently rocked her in his arms.

Reaching over, Cody picked up the remote and changed the channel to try and forget about it. He kept her in his embrace, enjoying the feeling as he reached over and took a piece of bacon, taking a bite and offering her some. "Do you want any?"

Sophia curled up to Cody as he pulled her into his arms. She leaned into his chest and tried to figure out what she would do. When Cody offered her the bacon, she leaned forward and took a bite before glancing up at her companion. It was at that moment that she realized something. Cody had no idea why she was upset. He might think she didn't want to be seen with him. "Cody, when my agency finds out about this... I might get fired. If they fire me, I'll have to go back to the U.S. I would have to leave and I don't want to go. I don't want to lose my job with Mikael, Amelia, and the kids. They've become family to me. And I don't want to be sent away from you either. I don't want to lose you."

Tucking her head under his chin, she closed her eyes and tried to think of what she could do to fix things. She didn't want to give up Cody. She was so happy with him but she didn't want to be sent back home because she couldn't fulfill her duties according to her agency. Maybe Amelia or Mikael would have an idea of what to do.

Cody listened to her quietly, continuing to rub her arm as he looked down at her with sad eyes. "I'll lose my job before I let that happen," he told her softly, meaning every word he said. "I don't think they should fire you if Mikael and Amelia consider you a good nanny," he added as he began to think. "I'll talk to Mikael about it today at work," he said softly and kissed her head before placing a finger under her chin and lifting her head. He moved his hand to her cheek and gently caressed it with his thumb. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you," he reassured her before placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

He continued eating slowly and holding her as he watched tv until he glanced at the clock and noticed it was almost eight. "I've gotta go to work," he said softly as he stood up and leaned down, kissing her gently. Walking over to his wallet and opening it, he pulled out a card and handed it to her. It was a key to his suite. "You're welcome here anytime whether I'm here or not," he said softly and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you later, sweetheart," he added as he put his wallet in his back pocket and made sure he had his own key before puting the plates in the sink and heasing out.

Sophia smiled as she listened to Cody, curling up to him for more comfort. She knew he was telling the truth. He would protect her and help her find an answer. She thanked him and looked up at him while leaning her cheek into his hand. As he got up to head out, she returned the kiss he gave her and accepted the room key he gave her. "Thank you, Cody. Have a good day at work, honey. Text me when you get back."

After he left, Sophia gathered up her things and headed back to the suite to meet up with Amelia and the kids. When she got in, she saw Abigail and Joseph sitting on the couch in their pjs with bowls of cereal. Amelia was sitting nearby with her tablet and when the two women made eye contact, they knew that they had to talk about the photo. Sophia was scared for a moment that Amelia would be upset but when the woman hugged her close and smiled, she knew that Amelia wasn't mad at all. The woman was so happy to see her and Cody together. "I think you and Cody will be so happy together. I never really thought Allison was a great choice for him. She never seemed sincere to me. You are such a wonderful lady and he'll be so happy with you. And as for your agency, if they try to throw a fit then we'll just hire you as a private nanny. We want you with us. When Mikael comes home, we'll figure out everything together as a family."

Sophia felt the fear inside her vanish as the woman promised to keep her on as a nanny. She hugged Amelia and thanked her over and over, her eyes starting to water in happiness.

Cody met Mikael at the elevator and rode down with him, deciding to go in the same car. He got in the passenger seat of Mikael's car and put his seatbelt on as he waited for his friend to get in. A few minutes after they left, Cody finally spoke. "I'm worried about Sophia. Before I left this morning, she was scared about getting fired and being forced to go back go the United States," he said as he looked over at him. Mikael let out a soft sigh as he glanced at Cody, a small smile forming. "She's such a good nanny to us that when Amelia and I saw the picture this morning, we talked about it and decided that if she does get fired then we'll hire her privately so she won't have to leave," he said, causing Cody to smile from ear to ear. "Seriously? Thank you, man," he said happily as he leaned his head back, glad he didn't have to worry about Sophia leaving.

When they arrived at the set, they got out and went to their respective trailers to get their hair and makeup done before changing into their costumes. The moment they finished, they were ushered onto the set and started working, continuing nonstop until lunch. Stopping to eat, Cody decided to send Sophia a quick text.

Lunchtime. Just thinking about you ;)

He sent the message and smiled softly.

After wiping her tears from her eyes and assuring the kids that she was alright, she moved to sit with the kids on the couch. Amelia had an appointment at a salon in town so she left, promising to be back around lunch. Sophia cuddled up to the kids as they watched tv and lounged around for most of the morning. They played a few games and did some coloring in books they had brought. She had just finished her picture when her phone chimed. She picked up her phone and read the message, smiling to see that he was thinking about her. She took a picture of the kids coloring before sending him a quick response.

Awe, thinking about you too. We're coloring before lunch while waiting for Amelia to return from the salon.

She set her phone down and looked up to see Amelia walking in, her hair colored and styled in soft curls. "Amelia, you look lovely! Your hair is so pretty." She got up and moved to gently run her fingers over it, admiring how soft her hair was and how it shimmered. Amelia blushed and grinned. "Awe, thank you. I really like the way it turned out." The kids ran over and hugged their mom, telling her how pretty she is. Sophia moved into the kitchen to prepare lunch for everyone while the kids showed off their drawings. They chatted and planned out the rest of their day, choosing to head out to the pool after they ate.

Cody kept eating, staring st the ocean before he heard his phone chime with a response. Reading the message, he smiled as he typed back a quick response.

That's great! Wish I could see your beautiful face right about now but I have to get back to work. I'll see you late.

He sent the message and hopped up, getting ready for the next scenes with Mikael. Getting back to work, the started again at a quick, no-nonsense pace to get enough done for lost time. They paused for a five minute break then kept working, finally calling it a day at around eight at night. Near wiped out, Cody and Mikael headed back to the hotel and went their separate ways, Mikael heading to his room and Cody going to his. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off before grabbing his phone and texting Sophia.

Just got in

He sent the message and emptied his pocket contents, heading straight to the bathroom in order to get a long shower, debating on whether or not he wanted to go out for a drink or not.

Sophia, Amelia, and the kids spent the rest of the day lounging by the pool. The kids played plenty of games while Amelia got some sun and Sophia enjoyed her book in the shade. Now that she knew Cody loved her porcelain skin, she didn't want to get too much sun so she could keep her soft skin tone. After getting plenty of pooltime, they headed back upstairs and had dinner. Mikael walked in just as the kids were getting ready for bed. The kids hugged their dad before being put to bed to get some sleep.

Sophia heard her phone chime and pulled her phone from her pocket. She smiled at the text and quickly sent a response.

Hey. Mikael just came in. How was the day?

She moved to curl up on the couch, watching as Mikael flipped through a few tv channels. Amelia brought him some leftovers from dinner and sat beside him to cuddle.

When he finally got out of the shower, Cody walked to his closet and pulled out a pair of dark wash jeans and his favorite fitted black shirt. Checking his phone, he smiled at the text.

Exhausting but that's normal. Might go out for a drink or something.

He sent the message before fixing his hair and slipping on his shoes. He fixed himself a simple sandwich and ate before brushing his teeth thoroughly as he decided to relax before going out.

Sophia checked her phone and saw the message he had sent.

Sounds like fun. Where would you go? Is there a nice club nearby?

She looked over at Mikael and Amelia, smiling when she saw the couple chatting and cuddling. They were such an adorable pair and Sophia found herself wondering if she would be like that with Cody in the future. She got up and excused herself before walking into her bedroom to lay down on her bed. She wondered if Cody would mind if she asked to join him for a drink or if she should stay home and relax.

He smiled softly at the sight of the message and thought briefly before replying.

Yea. There's one down the road a couple miles. Do you wanna come with me?

He sat his phone down and stood up, stretching slightly before heading down to his car. He started the car though he didn't pull out of the parking lot just in case she wanted to come. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of her being with him.she had said she didn't want to lose him and he would rather die before that happened.

As her phone chimed, she read the message in delight. He was inviting her to come along!

Sure. I'd love to come. Should I dress up any or would my outfit from this morning be alright?

She sat up on the edge of her bed, trying to figure out if she would need to change. If she did, what would she change into? She had a few dresses with her but none of them were really club worthy. They were more sundresses instead of party dresses. She ran a hand over her hair and looked at her reflection in the mirror, considering taking time to freshen her makeup.

Cody turned up the radio a bit as he waited for a response. The moment his phone chimed, he smiled as he read the message.

Personally I think your outfit from this morning was perfect. I'm outside by the front doors.

Sending the message, he set his phone down and began to sing softly, thinking about several different things. Everything he thought about seemed to always go back to Sophia though. She was absolute perfection to him. She was beautiful in every way, visually and personality-wise. She was so sweet and would do anything for the kids and cares about more than just herself.

Sophia read Cody's message and smiled. She got up and zipped to the bathroom to freshen her makeup and check her hair, just to make sure she looked as nice as possible. Once she was happy, she strapped on her black heels and grabbed her small clutch. Walking into the living room, she told Amelia and Mikael where was going and promised to be back at a decent hour.

She waved to them once more before heading out of the room and downstairs to meet Cody. She walked outside the hotel and spotted him almost immediately. Waving, she walked over and opened the passenger side door to get in. Sophia then leaned over and gave Cody a kiss. "Hi honey. You look handsome. "

Cody smiled when he saw Sophia get into the car and gladly returned her kiss. He pulled back and smiled softly at her. "Beautiful as ever," he said softly as he pulled out of the parking lot. He reached over and took her hand as he drove the couple miles to the club happily. When they arrived, he got out and walked over, opening her door before taking her arm gently and walking to the front door. Showing his ID, he smiled and walked in as he waited on Sophia. Kissing her cheek, he smiled softly and gave her a quick hug. "I'm gonna go get a couple drinks," he said as he kissed her gently and headed to the bar, ordering a fifth of vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.