The Actor and the Au Pair

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the boxes, she looked in to see the matching earrings and the bracelet. She was stunned by the jewelry and held it up to the light to admire the shimmer of the diamonds and sapphires. "How did you know that sapphires are my favorite? This jewelry is so stunning." She wanted to turn around and tackle him with hugs and kisses but he moved to start braiding her hair, creating a beautiful waterfall braid to rest over her shoulder. When he kissed her shoulder and hugged her close, she set the boxes on the coffee table and leaned back into his embrace.

She listened to him as he whispered to her about how wonderful he thought she was and how beautiful she was. She closed her eyes and savored every word. Her heart swelled with joy to hear the sweet words. He always treated her like a princess and now he was buying her expensive jewelry and taking her to the premier of a movie. It wasn't until she opened her eyes that she realized she was starting to cry. She reached up to wipe her eyes and sniffled. "Oh Cody..." Turning around, she threw her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tight. Sophia nestled her nose against his neck and let her tears fall, feeling so blessed to have found her Prince Charming. "Thank you so much. For everything."

Cody smiled softly at her though his smile immediately faded when he realized she was crying. He started to panic upon the realization and tightened his arms around her when she hugged him. "Shhhh... Sweetheart, please don't cry," he whispered softly, gently caressing her back as he held her tughtly, thinking that he had done something wrong. "I'm so~" he was cut off by her thanking him which confused him. Sighing in relief, he pulled her back slightly and gently wiped the tears off her face.

"Don't worry, my love. There's really no reason to thank me. I just do what I do for you because..." He trailed off, closing his eyes, unable to say for some reason. It wasn't because his feelings weren't true. They were. He was nervous about her reaction though. He rested his head on hers, continuing to run his fingers along her back gently.

Sophia sniffled a little as Cody helped her move back a little so he could wipe her tears away. She listened and watched him trail off, his eyes closing as he stopped himself in mid-sentence. She could tell that he wanted to tell her something but he was holding back. Was he holding back because he wasn't sure about his feelings? Or was he too sure about his feelings and didn't want to scare her away? Could he possibly be holding back because of her? Looking at him, she reached up to cup his cheek while their foreheads touched. "Why?"

She had a voice in the back of her mind telling her that he might be holding back because of her boundaries and she didn't want him to hide his feelings from her. She also knew that her heart belonged to him but she wasn't sure if it was right to speak up yet. Had she earned the right to say that she loved him? It was only a few days since they met and she felt like her heart might burst in happiness. Was this love? Had she fallen in love with the man before her? She remembered her mom telling her that it hadn't taken long before she fell in love with her dad. Was she in love with Cody? The more she thought about it, the more she knew the answer.

Cody looked into her eyes when she asked why and took a deep breath. He knew it had only been a few days but he didn't care anymore. If he didn't tell her now then there was a possible chance that he could lose her for good. He gently cups her cheek as he stared deep into her eyes. "Because I love you, Sophia. I know it's only been a few days but I don't care. I know what it could feel like to lose you and I don't want to go through that. I-I can't even put how I feel about you into words..." He closed his eyes and rested his head against his shoulder, taking several deep breaths.

When he pulled back, he looked over her carefully. "I love you so much," he whispered softly and sighed. "Sure it may be too soon for someone to know that but I know how I feel and the longer I wait, the higher the possibility of me losing you for good. I'm not asking you to tell me now but please don't leave me for saying this," he whispered shakily, scared out of his mind that she was going to leave him.

Looking into Cody's eyes, she listened as he confessed that he loved her. She gasped softly and listened to him before he leaned to rest his head against her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and smiled. Hearing his love confession, her heart fluttered and she knew how she felt. Then he told her that he was scared that she would leave him for telling her that he loved her. Reaching up, she cupped his face in both of her hands and touched her forehead to his. She looked into his eyes and smiled warmly as she brushed her thumbs over his cheeks gently. He loved her. Now she knew.

"I love you too, Cody. I'm not just saying this because you said it. I really mean it. I've been toying with the word while trying to figure out if what I felt was real or if I was trying to rush myself too much." Looking to him, she grinned and felt her heart racing when she realized that she had just confessed her love to Cody. She giggled and hugged him close. "I love you. I love you, love you, love you." Now that she had said it, she was so excited and couldn't stop saying it as she cuddled up to her boyfriend.

Cody quietly listened in complete shock as Sophia professed her own love for him. He stared at her silently, his heart fluttering and skipping beats with every word she said. He hugged her back gently, kissing her jawline gently. He moved his lips to hers, kissing her gently before pulling her closer and holding her, resting his chin on top of her head. Smiling softly, he closed his eyes and gladly repeated the words to her. "I love you too, sweetheart. I love you too," he whispered softly.

"Now how about we fix....homemade pizza tonight? It will taste amazing," he said as he pulled back and looked down happily to her. "Italian perfection at its finest," he told her as he picked her up and carried her to the kitchen and set her on the counter. He began gathering everything he needed from the several different types of cheeses to the tomatoes and garlic as well as flour and butter and anything else he knew he would need. "Dough first."

Sophia grinned as he hugged and kissed her back after she confessed her love to him. She curled up to him and returned each kiss happily. Then he brought up homemade pizza for dinner and she licked her lips. "That sounds amazing. I've never made pizza from scratch." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he picked her up and carried her to the kitchen again, setting her on the counter.

Watching him grab all the things they needed, she smiled and just replayed Cody's profession of love over and over in her head. She couldn't believe it. He loved her! She snapped out of her trance when he mentioned making the dough first.
"I wanna help." She got down from the counter and moved to stand right beside him as he started to put the dough together. She helped him add things and listened to his instructions. When it was time to knead the dough, she stood in front of him and let him show her how to knead the dough so it would rise properly. "Am I doing it right?"

Cody smiled as he told her exactly what to do with the dough. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her gently, helping her knead the dough. "Just make sure not to work it too much because then it won't rise," he said softly as he pulled her hands away and found some plastic wrap. He wrapped the dough up and set it in the refrigerator so it could chill. He got some tomatoes, garlic, brown sugar, and started making the pizza sauce happily, allowing Sophia to help measure out and mix the ingredients.

"I could open a restaurant," he said with a laugh as he pulled out the now-cold pizza dough. He unwrapped it and started kneading it once more before picking it up and tossing it a bit in order to stretch it out. When he finished, he laid it out and kissed her gently. "You pick. Do you want to spread the sauce or grate the cheeses?" He asked with a small smirk playing on his lips.

Sophia smiled as she felt his arms around her to help her knead the dough until it was ready to wrap up and chill. When they started to make the sauce, she helped him add things to the pot while it all simmered. She leaned over the pot and took in the aroma of the sauce. When he got out the dough and worked on it to stretch it out and toss it up, she moved too look through his fridge for toppings. She gasped in delight when she saw the ham and a fresh pineapple. "Ooh! Cody, have you ever had Hawaiian pizza?" Grabbing the items from the fridge, she carried them over to the counter.

"I will spread the sauce. You can use those big muscles to grate the cheese," she said with a wink before she began to pour some sauce onto the pizza before spreading it out to make an even layer. After she was done with that, she grabbed a large knife and began to cut up the pineapple to make small chunks. She tasted a few pieces of the fruit and smiled at the sweetness. "Mmm, want a piece?" She picked up another piece and held it out for him while he grated the cheese.

Cody looked at her when she chose the sauce and laughed when she said he could use his muscles to grate the cheese. "If you wanted to see me flex then you just had to say," he said teasingly, returning her wink. She asked about Hawaiian pizza and he nodded happily. "It's so good," he said with a small laugh. He grated cheese with a small smile, declining the piece of pineapple. "Pizza is the only way I'll eat pineapple," he said as he smiled at her. When he finished grating the cheeses, he sprinkled it all on the pizza, covering it completely. "I wanna show you something," he said, grating a bit more mozzarella. He carefully paid a ring around the outside of the dough and folded the dough over on the edges to creates stuffed crust.

When he finished, he hopped on the counter and looked at her. "You may start to decorate, Your Majesty," he said with a playful bow and chuckled lightly as he turned the oven on and watched her put the toppings on. "I love you," he said softly as he kissed the top of her head happily.

Sophia finished cutting up the pineapple and watched him curl the dough cover some cheese, creating a stuffed crust pizza for them. "That's so cool. I love cheesy pizzas." She snacked on some of the pineapple as he finished up the pizza dough. Then he moved to sit on the counter and let her decorate the pizza. With a polite curtsy, she moved to stand in front of the pizza and tore up some of the ham to make sure that it was evenly spread out for the whole pizza.

When she got to adding the pineapple, she decided to do something a little silly. She set the pieces of pineapple over the pizza in the shape of a heart before adding two more hearts inside the bigger one. While she worked, she looked up at Cody and blushed when he kissed the top of her head.
"I love you too." She was so happy to say that without having to hold herself back or think she was rushing herself. He loved her and she loved him. Maybe this truly was her fairy tale and her hero was right there beside her.

Once she finished the pizza, she sprinkled a little more cheese on top before showing Cody.
"Tada! A Hawaiian pizza made with love."

Cody smiled as he looked at the pizza and laughed lightly. "Literally. It looks half as beautiful as you do," he said softly as he put it on a pizza pan and put it in the oven. He turned and placed his hands on her waist. He gently pushed her back against the counter and kissed her gently. "What do you want to do while we wait?" He asked softly as he nuzzled her neck.

He picked her up and say her on the counter as he started thinking. "I think I'm going to cuddle with you tonight," he said with a small laugh as he kissed her cheek and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder happily as he carried her to the couch, setting her down laughing.

Grinning, Sophia let him put the pizza in the oven and set the timer so it wouldn't bake for too long. She gasped softly as Cody backed her up against the counter and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into his embrace. "Hmm, I don't know. There's so many choices." She held onto his shoulders as he lifted her up to sit on the counter. She ran her fingers through his hair before she heard his idea. She was about to compliment his plan when he hoisted her up and put her over his shoulder. "Hey! Cody, put me down," she said with a giggle.

When he set her on the couch, she grabbed his arm and tugged him down to join her. Picking up the remote, she flipped through the channels to find a funny show they would enjoy. She curled her legs up onto the couch and hugged Cody's arm while resting her head against his shoulder. As she watched the show, she began to think about Cody's career. He was really making a name for himself and was scoring a lot of really good roles.
"Honey, what are you gonna do after this movie is done? Do you have to travel for any of the international movie premieres? Do you have any projects lined up for after this movie?"

Cody fell down beside her and smiled as he wrapped his arm around her gently. When she asked about the future, his smile only widened. "I have to travel for the international premiers," he said softly as he looked down at her. "And I want you to go with me," he added softly. "I heard Mikael and Amelia considering bringing Abigail and Joseph with them so it would be perfect," he added as he hugged her. "Plus you seem like you'd like to go back to America for a while and take a trip to London. Ireland. Russia. Brazil. Canada. France," he said as he listed off the places he knew there would be a premiere. He laughed lightly as he kisses her shoulder.

When the timer went off, he got up and walked to the kitchen, pulling out the pizza. Finding the pizza cutter, he sliced it and put a piece on each of their plates and grabbed them each a soda. He returned next to her and set her plate and drink down before sitting down beside her. "Bon appétit Mademoiselle," he said as he took her hand and kissed it gently.

Sophia rested against him as he mentioned going to the international premiers and wanting her to go along with him. She looked up at him with surprise and was about to mention having to tend to the kids but then he brought up the idea that Amelia and Mikael would bring them along. The kids were technically on a break from school so they didn't have to worry about classes. She listened to the places he would be traveling and found herself getting excited. "Oh my gosh, that would be amazing! I've always wanted to go to Europe. So many beautiful places with the castles and landscapes. I hope I get to go with you."

When he got up to grab the pizza, she crossed her legs and grabbed the remote to surf the channels again to find something they could watch. As she flipped through the channels, she found a movie that had a good blend of romance and adventure. She looked up to Cody when he returned and kissed her hand. "Oh mon amour, vous êtes trop sucré." She waited for him to sit down with her and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing her plate. She opened her soda and took a sip before she picked up her pizza. After checking how hot it still was, she took a bite and smiled. "Mmm, so yummy. We make good pizza together, honey."

Cody smiled at her excitement and began to eat happily, nodding at her last statement. "It is so good," he said happily. "And I'll talk to Mikael and Amelia. Try to swing their decision about the kids," he said with a smile. He watched the movie and ate as they chatted about pretty much anything and everything. "I've always wanted to learn magic but I never could. I think it's something you can't learn but that you just have a gift for. Same way with writing. Umm...not many people know this about me but I can play guitar and piano," he said as he looked at her with a smile and set his empty plate down.

When they finished, he smiled as he took their plates and set them in the sink before walking back over to her. Kissing her lips gently, he smirked slightly at her. "Do you want to get a shower first or do you want me to?" He asked her as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek gently. He inhaled deeply, loving the smell of her scent mixed with his. It was intoxicating and he didn't think he could love this girl anymore than he already did.

Sophia happily munched on her pizza while they talked about a variety of topics. When he mentioned being able to play the guitar and piano, she grinned. "Really? I'd love to hear you play sometime. A guy that plays piano is so sexy. Guitar too," she said with a wink. When she finished her meal, she set her plate on the coffee table and finished her soda. As Cody took their dishes to the kitchen, she watched him and found herself staring at him as he walked away. Blushing, she looked away before he came back, hoping that he hadn't caught her staring at his butt. She just couldn't help herself. She was dating Cody Wayland, a famous actor who was extremely handsome and had a body to drive ladies wild.

She looked up when he walked back and returned the kiss. When she saw the smirk on his lips, she blushed again and curled up close to him. "Well, I don't have any pajamas to wear. So I'll need to run upstairs to grab my stuff before I shower and it'll probably be good if I go pack too. Amelia, the kids, and I are heading back to Sydney tomorrow while Mikael stays a few more days. It's a little scary that the premier is so close and the director is still changing things... But yeah, I need to go pack since we'll leave tomorrow but I'll be back as fast as possible, okay?" Getting up, she gave him a passionate kiss before slowly pulling away and heading back to Mikael and Amelia's suite to pack up her things.

Cody listened to her explain that she, the kids and Amelia were leaving tomorrow, catching him by surprise though he forced himself to keep the smile on his face. He returned her kiss and watched her leave, his smile disappearing the moment the door closed. Was she not planning on telling him that she was going back to Sydney? He clenched his jaw as he felt a familiar tightening in his throat and ran a hand through his hair. He yelled at nothing in particular and flipped the chair over with ease, sending some papers flying around.

He stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door shut before pulling his clothes off and starting the water. Stepping inside, he washed his hair and rinsed it out before conditioning it, letting it set as he washed his body. As he rinsed the conditioner out, he leaned his arms on the shower wall, dropping his head as he took several deep breaths. Yes he loved Sophia and that would never change despite how angry he may get, but she hadn't bothered to tell him that she was leaving until tonight which is what irritated him. Finally stepping out, he walked into his room and dried off, closing the door as he slid on his pajama bottoms and crawled into bed. He knew he was supposed to work on her hair some more but at that point, he didn't care. He was on the verge of tears but refused to let them fall as he turned off the light and burying himself up to his neck in blankets.

Getting back to her room, she quickly packed her things away and jumped in the shower to wash her body and her hair. Once she was done, she dried off and put on her pajamas. While she was getting things ready, Amelia walked in and smiled at the nanny. They spoke for a moment before Sophia hugged Amelia tightly. The woman had just told Sophia that they were going to be making a last minute change to travel plans tomorrow, flying to Melbourne instead of returning to Sydney due to a small family situation. However, Amelia had offered a small vacation for Sophia if she wanted to stay in the hotel to spend more quality time with Cody. Sophia had happily accepted the vacation.

Excited to tell Cody that she could stay, she checked herself in the mirror before grabbing her phone and her wallet with her room keys. She hurried back to Cody's room and unlocked the door, walking in with a big smile on her face. Her smile disappeared however when she saw the overturned chair and papers all over the place. Her first thought was that Cody had been attacked. "C-cody? Cody? Honey, what happened?!" Sophia rushed towards the bedroom and felt herself relax when she saw him curled up on the bed. Walking over, she sat down on the bed and reached out to touch his shoulder. "Cody, what happened in the living room? Are you okay?"

Cody heard Sophia come in and start to panic though he didn't move. When he heard his bedroom door open, he trained his eyes on the wall, not opening his mouth to say a word. The moment he felt her touch his shoulder, he tensed up, pulling away ever so slightly. "I'm. Fine," he said through clenched teeth as he suddenly got up. He walked into the kitchen without another word and fixed himself a cup of water, throwing the cup into the sink when he finished.

When he returned to his room, he silently laid down and trained his eyes on the wall once again. "Anything else you weren't planning on telling me? Do you not care about my feelings in the slightest so you just think you'll tell me the day before that you're leaving and expect me to be okay with it when you knew the entire time when you were leaving." He forced himself not to yell at her to keep her from getting too upset even though he was almost too mad for words. He wasn't mad that she was leaving. He was mad because in the midst of all the affection, she refused to mention that she was leaving until the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.