The Actor and the Au Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing her ID to the bouncer, she followed Cody in and listened to the music as it filled the club. Returning his hug and kiss, she nodded. "Okay. Can you get me a rum and coke? I'll find us a place to stand or sit."

When he went to the bar, she looked around and took in the layout of the place. Since it was the middle of the week, the club wasn't as packed as it would have been had it been the weekend but there were still a fair amount of people around. She walked through the crowd and spotted a small couch with a table in front of it near the dance floor. Walking over, she took a seat and waited for Cody to find her. She could see the bar from her spot so when he turned around, she waved to him to let him know where she had gone.

While she waited, she watched people on the dance floor and grinned. She saw a lot of different styles of dancing and there was plenty of variety when it came to the DJ's music choices. She leaned back against the couch she was on and watched the people on the dance floor, moving to the music a little. She couldn't help herself. Sitting still when she was listening to music was practically impossible for Sophia.

Cody got his drink and ordered a rum and coke for Sophia. After getting her drink, he walked over to her, sitting down as he handed her a drink. "There you go my lady," he said playfully as he kissed her cheek affectionately. He moved slightly in his seat as he glanced at her and sipped other drink. "You should go dance," he told her as he wrapped his arms gently around her. "I'll sit here and watch," he added jokingly as he sat back and kept sipping on his drink.

When Cody returned, she took her drink and thanked him. She took a sip and smiled as the alcohol hit her system. She curled up to Cody and watched him move to the music. Hearing him suggest that she go dance, she smiled and leaned in to his side. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be lonely." She looked back to the dance floor and saw some people dancing ballroom. It was clear that they were in a group because she could see a bunch of them all dressed similarly and standing together on the side of the dance floor. With one more look to Cody, she grinned and gave him a quick kiss. "Okay. I can't help myself.II'll be right back."

Getting up, she moved down to the dance floor and introduced herself to a few of the dancers. They talked for a bit and then one of the guys grabbed her for a swing dance. It mostly consisted of spinning around and flicking her feet to the music. It was a fun dance that would show off some skill while she got to know the dancers.

Cody gave her cheek a kiss just before she gave in to her desires. He watched her get up and go over to a group of people with a small smile on his face. As he watched her, his smile slowly faded as he watched a man grab her and start dancing a bit more sensually than he would like. He was soon frowning as he watched, obvious jealousy in his eyes. He probably wouldn't be as jealous if it weren't for the fact that Sophia seemed to be enjoying it. He crosses his arms over his chest before downing the rest of his drink and getting up. He went over to the bar and got another before returning to the couch, his jaw tensed with jealousy.

After the swing dance, another guy from the group had grabbed her for a spicy Argentine Tango. She let herself get into the character of the dance and moved closer to him. She moved with him to the music and let their bodies move as one. In Sophia's mind, there was nothing wrong with the situation. She had no romantic inclinations towards the man she was dancing with. She was simply dancing with him for fun and when the dance was over, she would walk away with no lingering feelings.

They moved together in slow, smooth motions as the music played, looking like two lovers having a very intimate moment together on the dance floor. She let him do a few lifts and leaned into his body as she let the music move her. When the song ended, she pulled back and gave him a small curtsy in thanks. She excused herself from the group and headed back to where Cody was. She sat down and grinned. "Phew.. that was fun. I haven't danced like that in a while." Turning to look at Cody, she then noticed the tension in his jaw and frowned. He looked upset. "Cody, whats wrong?"

Last edited:
Cody kept watching even though he internally begged himself to look away. He finally got to where he could stare past them dancing though he could still see the rather intimate movements. When Sophia came back over, he didn't bother moving his eyes in the slightest, still staring ahead on him. When she asked him what was wrong, he closed his eyes, not wanting to make the mistake of taking out his anger on her. "Nothing," he said simply, downing the rest of his drink and setting the glass down slightly harder than he intended. "I'm fine," he said before getting up and walking over to the bar. Ordering a scotch, he waited to get it then headed over to the couch.

He kept his hands to himself, unable to get the visual of Sophia dancing like that with anyone other than him. He watched the guys with near-hatred in his eyes and clenched his jaw tightly to keep from yelling as he crossed his arms, occasionally taking a sip of his drink, knowing that it would have to be the last if he were to drive back tonight.

Sophia watched him and could tell that he was struggling to contain whatever it was that had him upset. She was about to ask him something but he got up and headed to the bar to get another drink. Sophia stared after him and tried to think of why he would suddenly be so upset. When he came back, she scooted a little closer but he refused to touch her. Cody always had his arm around her or something. They both liked the physical contact and now that he wouldn't touch her, it broke Sophia's heart.

She looked out to the dance floor and saw the guy she had danced with for the tango dancing with another woman. She watched for a moment before she realized what had happened. Cody had been upset because of her dance with that guy! Looking to Cody, she saw him glaring at the man on the dance floor and that confirmed her thoughts. "Cody, are you upset because I danced with that guy?"

Cody heard her question but refused to say a word, though he closed his eyes, giving away the answer. "You have no idea," he finally said as he leaned forward. He rested his elbows on his knees and put his head in his hands before running his fingers through his hair. Finishing his last drink, he finally calmed down. "I don't like you dancing with anyone other than me," he said quietly though it was loud enough that she could hear. "Not to be overprotective but..." He trailed off as his jaw clenched at the thought before taking a deep breath.

"I didn't realize how much I cared until then and I didn't like the way he was touching you and vice versa. It made me think you didn't really care about me," he said as he glanced at her before looking down and sighing softly. He hated sounding clingy but it was how he felt and he wanted her to know.

Sophia sat beside him and listened as he explained himself. She could see that he didn't like admitting it but Sophia was happy that he was telling her instead of holding it back. She let him finish before reaching out to gently put her hand on his knee. "Cody, don't ever think that I don't care. I care so much about you that it almost scares me when I think of the uncertainty of the future. We've only known each other for a little but I feel this intense bond between us. I would never do anything to jeopardize that. However, I should explain something about the dance world. It's common to dance with multiple partners in a ballroom or dance environment. Its helps us become well-rounded and learn how to partner with a variety of people. There's never anything between partners. Dancers will partner together and then walk away with no lingering feelings."

She scooted closer and leaned her head onto his shoulder to whisper to him. "When I danced with that guy, I felt no romantic feelings for him. Thats just how Argentine Tango is. It's a very intimate dance but the only person I have intimate feelings for... is you." She let her words linger and hoped that he would understand. She loved dancing. It was part of her life, one of her many passions. But seeing Cody so torn up about her dancing with someone else broke her heart. Hopefully he would understand that even if she danced with other men, he was the one that had stolen her heart.

Cody closed his eyes as he tensed slightly. He hated the mere sound of her talking about dancing with other Kent but he slowly relaxed when she said their were no feelings and that he was the only one he had any feelings for. He let out a sigh and pulled her into his lap, moving her hair out of her face and brought her closer, kissing her passionately.

"I don't want to lose you Sophia," he told her softly as he rested his forehead against hers. "And watching you dance with him, I was scared I was going to," he said as helped down though he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. "I don't want you to dance with anyone besides me," he said truthfully and let out a small sigh.

Sophia smiled softly as Cody pulled her onto his lap and she wrapped her arms around his neck, returning the kiss with equal passion. Touching her forehead to his, she rubbed her nose against his and moved her fingers over the back of his neck. She was a little concerned when he said that he wanted her to only dance with him. It would be hard to do that because she had never thought about it before and had always just danced with anyone willing. However, she would give it a shot for him.

"You're not going to lose me. I'm in this for the long haul. I'll admit that it won't be easy for me to stop dancing with other guys because its something I've never really thought about... but I'll do my best. Of course, if you want me to stop dancing with other men, then there's only one option left... I'm gonna have to teach you how to dance with me." She grinned and gave him a sexy smile before leaning in to kiss him, wanting to feel his arms around her again.

Cody wat he'd her carefully as he listened to her. He figured it would be hard for her, but he was glad she would try for him. Hearing that she was going to have to teach him how to dance with her, he couldn't help but smile, returning her sexy grin. "That's one lesson I'm looking forward to," he said, making sure to make his accent sound sexier than normal. He kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her gently, picking her up bridal style. "I wanna take you to my room and cuddle you until you beg me to let go," he said as he carried her out of the club.

Carrying her to the car, he got in and sat her on his lap as he put on his seatbelt. Kissing her cheek, he started the car and pulled off, driving back to the hotel. When they arrived, he lifted her up as he got out and carried her inside to the elevator and got in, holding her the entire way up. He carried her to his room and opened the door, setting her on the couch as he messed up his hair and gladly pulled his shirt off as he sat beside her.

Sophia was happy to see him return the grin. When he spoke with his thicker accent, she nibbled her bottom lip and tried not to let it turn her on too much. She hugged him close and gasped as he stood up with her still in his arms. Giggling, she let him carry her outside to the car. She was a bit confused when he put them both in the driver's seat. "Cody, what are- no! We'll get in trouble!" She tried to move over to theother seat but he buckled her in on his lap. Blushing, she looked at him and tried not to squirm too much.

They got back to the hotel and she let him carry her back upstairs. When she was put on the couch, she looked up at him as he peeled his shirt off. Sophia couldn't help but stare at his gorgeously toned and tanned body. She curled up to him as he sat down and couldn't help but run her hand over his chest to admire his muscles. Leaning up, she gave him a kiss on the lips.

Cody turned on the tv though he wasn't really paying attention to what was on because of Sophia running her hands over him. He smirked lightly as he looked down at her, raising an eyebrow. "You just can't seem to keep your hands off me, can you?" He pointed put, still speaking with his thicker accent. He gladly returned her kiss as he suddenly got up and kissed her cheek as he threw his shirt back on. "I'll be right back," he said before leaving the suite, determined to do something as an apology to her for how he acted.

He walked straight to Mikael and Amelia's suite, taking the stairs instead of the elevator. When he got there, he knocked, waiting patiently until Mikael opened the door. "Cody...I thought you were out with Sophia..." He said, confusion written on his face. "I was and I messed up big time. She's in my room now but I need to see what size she wears," he said truthfully as his friend let him in. "Sure thing...her room is right down the hall...what did you do?" He asked curiously. "Got crazy jealous and hurt her feelings..." Cody explained as he found her room and walked inside, finding her clothes. After finding what size dress and shoes she wore, he nodded to himself before making sure everything was as it was before he messed with it and walked out. "If she asks, I wasn't here," he said, earning a nod from Mikael but no further pressing. Cody left, starting to think about the things he knew Sophia liked, knowing that within the next two weeks that he would have to go on a shopping spree with Amelia. Smiling at the thought, he returned to his suite and walked over to her. "I'm going to go get a shower to get the smell of alcohol off me," he said as he kissed her head and disappeared into the bathroom.

Sophia giggled as he teased her about not being able to keep her hands off him. "When I have a boyfriend as handsome and toned as you? Hell no." She felt him kiss her cheek and then get up, pulling his shirt back on. She watched him and tilted her head in confusion as he headed towards the door. "Cody, wait. Where are you.. going?" She couldn't finish her sentence before he was already out of the room. She stared at the door for a moment and nibbled her bottom lip, worried about why he had just run out. Was he still upset? She tucked her hair behind her ear and began to worry.

When he returned, she sat up and turned to face him. He walked over and gave her a kiss before mentioning a shower and then walking into the bathroom. That didn't help the nanny's nerves any. He was still just moving from one thing to another without a thought. She looked around the room and found herself feeling so lonely. Should she just head back to her room? Did he want to spend the night by himself? But he had mentioned wanting to cuddle her all night... Getting up, Sophia found a notepad and pen by the kitchen counter. She wrote him a quick note and left it on his bed by his pajama pants.

Hey. Went to my room to shower and grab pjs. If you want me to come back after your shower, just text me. - Sophia

After she left the note for him, she headed back to her suite. She walked in and waved to Amelia and Mikael. Amelia instantly saw that something was wrong. Walking over, she walked Sophia into her room and the nanny let her fears out. She told the woman what had happened at the club and the small fight she had with Cody. Then she told her about what happened in the hotel room and how he left without a word and then returned but instantly went to the shower. "I think he's still mad at me. Oh god...I don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe I should just stay here tonight... He might not want to spend the night with me."

Cody finally stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist before walking out. Not seeing Sophia in the living room, he frowned as he looked around. "Soph?" No answer. "Sophia?!" Still no answer. Starting to worry, he quickly went into his room and threw on his pants, almost missing the note she had left. Reading over it carefully, he frowned as he grabbed his phone, quickly sending her a text.

Sweetie? Why wouldn't I want you to stay the night? Of course I do...

He sent the message and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch as he put his head in his hands, thinking she was starting to grow tired of him. But then again she did say that if he wanted her to come back to just text her...but what would she say?

Sophia was still talking with Amelia when her phone went off. She opened the message and saw that Cody did want her to spend the night. She let out a small sigh of relief before showing Amelia. "He does want me to stay over. I thought he was still mad."

Amelia chuckled and kissed the nanny's forehead gently. "I think he might not have realized how it looked to him. I don't think he's ever been this head over heels for someone so he just doesn't know how to handle himself. Now, pack up an overnight bag and go up there. Show him that you're all in and make sure he treats you like the princess you are." She winked at Sophia before waving and heading back to the living room.

Sophia got up and packed a bag with her make-up, shampoo, and clothes for bed and for the next day. Once her bag was packed, she grabbed her phone charger and tucked it into the bag with her phone. She walked out of the suite and headed back to Cody's suite. Unlocking the door, she walked in and saw him on the couch. She gave him a small smile and shut the door behind her, walking over to put her bag by the couch. "So... you're not still mad, are you?" She stood beside the couch, nibbling her bottom lip while her fingers fiddled with the fabric of her pants.

Cody got up and paced around, wondering why Sophia hadn't texted him back. What if something happened to her. The thought made his throat burn as he sat back down and let out a sigh. Hearing his door unlock, he couldn't bring himself to look up until he heard her voice. Standing up, he wrapped his arms tightly around her, burying his face in her hair. "I was so scared...I didn't know what happened to you and I thought..." He trailed off, unable to keep talking as he closed his eyes.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered as he closed his eyes. What he wanted to say was on the tip of his tongue but he knew it was too soon. "No I'm not mad at you Hun...I never want you to think I could ever stay mad at you," he whispered softly. "Please never do that to me again," he begged her softly. He hated the feeling of jealousy but the only thing he hated more was the feeling of losing Sophia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophia watched him get up and then moved into his arms to hug him back. She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her forehead against his collarbone. "Oh Cody, I'm sorry. It just confused me so much when you left the room and then came back and instantly went to shower. I thought you were trying to just avoid me suddenly. I panicked and went back upstairs and let you have some time and think about if you wanted the night to yourself." She sniffled and pulled back a little to reach up and wipe some tears from her eyes. Looking up at Cody, she leaned into his arms and pushed herself up onto her tiptoes to give him a soft kiss before pulling back to rest her head on his chest.

She thought back on the night and chuckled lightly when she realized what a roller coaster the evening had been. They had gone to the club for some fun, then they'd had the tension from Sophia dancing with that guy and Cody getting jealous. After that, they had made up but once they got back, things had shifted again when he vanished and then returned to shower. She'd gotten confused and run back to her room before he welcomed her back. It was a night full of ups and downs. Sophia was determined to finish the night on a happy note. Looking up at Cody, she nudged her nose against his jawline. "Sweetie, can I steal your shower real quick to clean up and wash my hair?"

Cody looked down at her when she pulled back and gently helped her wipe away her tears. "Don't cry baby, it's okay," he whispered softly as he pulled her closer. The feeling of her in his arms was his drug. He didn't know what he would do if something actually did happen to her. He held her softly until she asked to use his shower. "Of course you can sweetie...and don't worry about me leaving so suddenly earlier. You'll see why I had to soon enough," he said softly, returning her kiss.

He pulled back and kissed her cheek before sitting on the couch, curling up with a pillow underneath his head as he flipped through channels. He started thinking about what he wanted to say to her and how. It wasn't just something that could come out of the blue. It had to be special, especially for someone like Sophia. He couldn't decide on if he should wait for them to be together longer or if he should profess his love for her before he lost her. Deciding on the latter, he began thinking of how to tell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.