The Actor and the Au Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia watched as he put two cherries into his mouth and then pulled out the stems tied together. She gasped and grinned at the sight of the two stems. "Wow.. That's impressive." She giggled when he mentioned making it into a competition. She looked over at the tray of goodies, unsure of what they could do to continue the game. Turning back to face the table, she let him undo the braid before starting on a new style. When she was given the mirror, she held it up to look at her hair and gasped in surprise and delight. "Ooh wow! Cody, that's amazing! You made a bow out of my hair. It's so pretty."

Turning around, she pushed herself up onto her knees and leaned forward to give Cody a kiss in thanks. She pulled back from the kiss and looked up at him with a smile on her lips. She loved getting to spend this time with the handsome man. Leaning back in, she gave him another kiss and brushed her nose against his. "So what kind of books do you like to read?" She asked, returning to their questions to learn more about each other.

Cody smiled softly and shrugged slightly as she admired her her hair. When she kissed him, he gladly returned it with a smile, but it ended too soon when she pulled away. He smiled at her just when she leaned in for another, gladly cooperating. He brought his hand up to her neck underneath her ear, his thumb resting gently against her cheek as he held her there. He smiled and looked into her eyes as she pulled back and smiled. "Anything with mystery, but I'm not that big on reading," he said softly as he looked at her.

Finally pulling away, he undid her hair and brushed it until it was soft and started combing his fingers through it before doing a simple braid down, securing it with a hairband. After showing her, he undid it and silently started playing with her hair gently, not doing any kind of style. He found himself thinking about Sophia, loving how different she was and loving how she seemed to like him for him and not his money. He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes, inhaling deeply in order to smell the intoxicating fumes of her hair.

Looking up at him, she smiled and admired how handsome Cody was. She leaned into his touch as he caresses her cheek with his thumb. She nodded softly as he mentioned his preference with books. Moving to sit still again so he could undo her hair, she grabbed a strawberry and took a bite. "I love mystery novels. They're so exciting. I really love romance novels too. Those are my favorites."

She let him play with her hair some more, enjoying each style he tried. Then he started to just play with her hair, running his fingers through it while she shifted to face him. She rested her head on his lap and leaned against his legs while he played with her hair. She closed her eyes and felt like she was floating on a cloud. They continued to watch the TV, not really caring what was on. As some of the commercials started to play, she found herself giggling at some of the Australian commercials. "Some of the commercials here are so funny compared to American commercials. I love it."

When he pulled her up to hold her close, she grinned and moved to cuddle up to him. She rested her head on his chest as they moved to lay down on the couch together. She made sure that she wasn't putting too much weight onto Cody while still staying close enough to enjoy his warmth.

Cody smiled softly when they laid down and could tell that she was holding back some of her weight. He held her closer as he pulled her on top of him, gently using one hand to run down her hair and back repeatedly. He closed his eyes as he listened to the commercials, thinking about her words. "They get boring after awhile..." He said softly into her hair. He reached over and grabbed a piece of chocolate and took a bite, continuing to listen to the sound of her breathing.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" He asked softly as he kept running his hand over her spine and hair before finally resting his arms around her, holding her as close as possible. "Perfection in my eyes..." He added quietly.

Sophia felt Cody pull her closer, making her put her entire weight on his body. She hesitated at first but slowly melted into his embrace. "Well, compared to the ones we have back home, these are hilarious. The ones back home are so boring or annoying." She let him play with her hair, her body feeling so relaxed and happy while they cuddled. When he called her amazing, she blushed and looked up at him with a growing smile on her face. "Awe, Cody... You are too sweet sometimes." Leaning in, she gave him a soft kiss on the lips. She held the kiss and savored it for a few long moments before pulling back.

Looking to the nearby clock, she saw the time and slowly pushed herself off Cody to stand by the couch. "I'm gonna go change into my pajamas real quick. I'll be right back." Winking at him, she grabbed her bag and headed towards the bathroom. She got to the bathroom and changed into her favorite pajamas, a pink muscle shirt and black sweatpants that stopped at her knees. She brushed her teeth and washed her face before heading back to the living room. She ran her fingers through her hair before pulling it to rest over her shoulder. When she got back to the couch, she sat on the edge and looked to Cody. "So... do you have any more questions for me?" She asked as she grabbed a few potato chips to snack on.

He kissed her back happily before reluctantly letting her ago and smiling softly. He nodded as he watched her leave. He waited silently before looking up as she returned, his jaw dropping ever so slightly. He remained silent as he thought and suddenly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down, tackling her on the couch as he smiled, looking down at her. "How old are you? What's your middle name? What's one thing you've always wanted to do? When's your birthday?" He asked as he flipped them over so she was on him again as she had been before.

He gladly started playing with her hair as he watched tv, steadying his breathing as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms protectively around her waist, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms and her heartbeat against his skin. "Are you allergic to anything and what's your favorite season?"

Sophia had just finished her last chip when Cody grabbed her and lifted her off the couch before tackling her onto the couch cushions. She squealed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to keep him close. She cuddled up to him and leaned in to nuzzle his neck, sprinkling a few soft kisses onto his skin. "I am 25. My middle name is Aurora. I've always wanted to go skydiving. And my birthday is September 9th." She curled up to him and let him play with her hair again, sending tingles all over her body again. She rubbed her feet against his to warm them up, her feet always being the first part of her body to get cold. "Luckily, I'm only suffer the average allergies in the spring from the pollen of flowers and stuff. My favorite season would be anything but winter. I hate being cold. I get cold so easily and shiver so much that I don't like anything cold."

Looking up to him, she saw him resting with his eyes closed as they just savored their time together. Moving closer, she tucked her head under his chin and ran one hand over his chest before resting it over his heart. "What about you? What are some things you've always wanted to do but haven't done yet? What's your middle name? What would be your idea of a perfect date night?"

"Aurora....that's beautiful," he said softly, his accent coming out more than usual as he said the name. He laughed softly as she spoke about skydiving. "My birthday is October 30th," he said as he looked down at her. "How can you not like winter?!" He asked genuinely shocked. "It means we can drink hot chocolate and cuddle to keep warm," he said with a grin as he hugged her close. He rested his chin on her head before his skin began to tingle underneath her touch. His breathing shallowed slightly at the feeling, causing him to smile.

"Things I haven't done yet? Owned a pet fox and learn how to surf. My middle name is Aiden. And my perfect idea of a date night.....definitely anything as long as my date is happy," he said as he looked at her before kissing her head and gently rubbing his hand up and down her back.

Sophia felt her heart skip a beat when she heard Cody say her middle name with his Australian accent. She listened when he told her about his birthday and then reacted to her dislike for winter. "I don't mind winter if I'm inside, bundled up and warm. It's when it turns cold and I have to be out in the chilly weather that I don't like it. My hands and feet get cold so quickly that I can never feel warm enough when I'm outside during winter." The thought of winter made her shiver and she pressed closer to Cody to stay warm. She pressed her bare feet against his feet and ran her hands over his chest.

"Ooh, I love surfing. I've only done it twice but it's so much fun. We should go surfing sometime, maybe take lessons together. Aiden? That's an amazing name. Awe, you are such a romantic." She felt him kiss her head and leaned in to kiss his neck softly while they relaxed on the couch together. She continued to sprinkle kisses along his neck while brushing her fingers over his well-toned chest.

Cody laughed lightly at the thought of trying to surf before looking down at her. "I'll think about it," he said softly as he tightened his grip briefly. "What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic," he added as he smiled at her. The feeling of her lips against his neck made his heart skip a beat though he tried not to let it show. As she continued, he couldn't help the soft moan that escaped his lips as he tilted his head back slightly.

"Mixed signals..." He whispered softly as he took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. "You said no but you have no idea what you're doing to me," he said truthfully. He was nervous for her reaction but what was the point in having a relationship if he wasn't going to be honest?

Hearing that she was sending him mixed signals, she blushed and pulled her head back to look up at him. "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry. I didn't even think about it." Her cheeks turned bright pink and she looked up at him, hoping that he wasn't upset with her telling him no earlier but then kissing him and getting so close like that. She smoothed back her hair and nibbled her bottom lip. She slowly sat up and moved to sit on the edge of the couch cushions, assuming that he would be confused and upset about her actions.

"I don't know why but for some reason, I just felt so comfortable. I normally don't get that physical with someone so quickly but... I dunno. I just felt cozy and happy in your arms. I didn't even think about how that could be interpreted due to my earlier statements." She sighed and rested her face into her hands while shaking her heads. She'd really done it now. She'd gone and messed the whole thing up.

Cody smiled at the color of Sophia's cheeks, finding it adorable, but the moment she pulled away, his smile dropped. He sat up slowly as she spoke and looked at her with concern. "Hey....don't be upset sweetheart..." He whispered gently as he pulled her into his lap. "I'm not upset with your earlier statement...that's your moral and I'm not mad at you for what you value and want... Please don't beat yourself up..." He whispered into her ear as he held her a bit tighter. He absolutely hated seeing her so upset and he wanted nothing more than to make her feel better.

"Listen...I'm a guy so I'm gonna have thoughts like that occasionally especially when it comes to a beautiful girl like you, but I would never force you to do anything," he added softly. He gently rocked her in his arms as he buried his face in her neck, not wanting her to be mad at him.

Sophia looked up when he hugged her and comforted her, saying that he wasn't upset with her. Curling into his arms, she looked at him and felt herself relax a little. Wiping her eyes, she hugged him back and leaned to rest her head with his. "Thank you. I just didn't even think about what I was doing... I've never been so comfortable with someone to be so forward like that. You make me feel so happy." She giggled and shifted to sit with her legs over Cody's lap while they cuddled on the couch.

She twirled a small lock of her hair around her finger and looked to him, smiling softly. The young woman nudged his nose with her own and stole a quick kiss. She was happy to see that he wasn't upset but still felt a little embarrassed about how she had acted without realizing what she was portraying to Cody. She never wanted Cody to be upset with her or think badly of her. Luckily, it seemed like he wasn't mad. Hugging him tight, she kissed his cheek and rested in his embrace.

"Baby...don't...I'm glad you did..." He whispered softly as he held her tighter. "Nothing you do is wrong to me," he added as he rested his cheek on top of her head. "It's okay," he whispered into her ear as he gently rubbed her back and hair. He smiled softly at her as he thought about anything and everything. "There's something special about you, Soph. And not soon, but one day I want to make you mine," he whispered softly as he looked down at her, kissing her lips gently.

Listening to Cody, she smiled and curled up to him as he told her that she was alright. Resting her head on his shoulder, she looked up at him when he called her Soph and planned to make her his in the future. Her eyes widened slightly. Wait... was he alluding to marriage? Sophia would admit that the idea of marrying Cody was a dream to her. She had been a fan of his for so long. She had always imagined what it would be like to meet him and possibly be with him. Now she was living that fantasy.

Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she tugged him down so she could kiss his cheek. "You are so amazing. I love when you call me Soph and hold me close. How on earth have I been blessed with you? I thought it was a lucky fluke when I was assigned to Mikael as a nanny. Now I have you and I don't know what I've done to make the fates smile upon me so graciously."

Cody couldn't help the smile that crossed his face as she spoke. The velvety sound of her voice was heaven to his ears and he loved it. "I hate to burst your bubble...but I believe that it was me who has been blessed with you," he said softly as he kissed the tip of her nose. "I love holding you close to me and I wouldn't have it any other way," he said softly as he turned off the tv and turned on the radio but turned it down so it wasn't too loud. He moved her so she was beside him and facing away before he turned into his hide and gently wrapped an arm around her to hold her tightly against his chest. Closing his eyes, he spoke softly.

"What's your perfect idea of a date night?" He asked softly as he used one hand to comb her hand gently, his breathing stirring it ever so slightly. "Come a little closer. Honey, come a little closer, let me whisper in your ear. Let me tell it to you softly, so that no one else will hear. What I have to say is private, and is just between us two; I just want you to know how much I love the things you do," he whispered softly to her as he breathed in her scent.

Sophia giggled as he kissed her nose and told her that he was the lucky one. She watched him turn off the tv before turning the radio on to allow for some background noise. They shifted on the cozy couch and she leaned back against his chest while his arm moved around to hold her. She heard his question and was about to respond when she heard him whispering to her. "That's lovely. Is that from a movie or a song?"

She felt his hand playing with her hair again and melted into his embrace and the couch cushions. "As for a dream date, I would say its a tie based on what I want the date to be like. If I want something exciting, I would love to go to an amusement park and ride rollar coasters, feeling the adrenaline pumping as we have fun and just let go. If I want something romantic or calm, I think a date where we can go dancing would be perfect. I love dancing. I have my degree from college in dance."

Cody nuzzled her head gently as he closed his eyes happily. "Frankly I don't know that much about dancing except for what I've had to do in movies," he said truthfully as he wrapped her legs with his own. "Looks like it's roller coasters," he said with a small smirk. "But that's gonna have to wait until after the premier," he added as he yawned softly. He started singing softly as he slowly trailed off, dozing off for a few minutes before coming to. "Anymore questions?" He murmured softly into her hair as he gently ran his hand up and down her side, making sure not to stray too far as he gently kissed the crook of her neck.

Hearing that he didn't know much about dancing, she grinned and decided that she would find some time to teach him. She had seen the little dancing he had done for movies and it looked like he knew how to keep rhythm with music so she knew that he'd be able to dance. She giggled when he put his vote in for the roller coasters. "Sure thing. We'll go ride roller coasters after the premiere." She listened as he started to trail off before waking up again a few moments to ask another question. She rolled her eyes and slowly moved to get up.

Standing, she moved to face the actor that was practically asleep.
"Alright, handsome. I think its time to move to your bed for some sleep. I can't have tou sleeping on the couch and waking up with a crick in your neck. Come on." She grabbed his arm gently and tugged him to his feet before walking to the bedroom. She helped him lay down on the bed before going to turn off the lights in the living room and then the bedroom. She walked to the bed and crawled in to cuddle up to Cody. Stealing a quick kiss, she settled in and let out a happy sigh. "Sweet dreams, Cody."

Cody smiled at her calling him handsome though it soon turned into a groan as she stood up. Frowning, he reluctantly got up and followed her into his room. He immediately fell onto his back on one side and yawned as he closed his eyes. He could see through his eyelids that the lightly had gone off and he soon felt Sophia crawl beside him. He wrapped his arms around her gently as he held her close, laying her head on his chest. "Goodnight, dear," he said softly, almost immediately falling asleep.

When he woke up the next morning, he glanced at the clock seeing it was 5:30. He looked down at Sophia and kissed her head gently before getting up, being sure not to wake her. He changed into his gym shorts and a muscle shirt before grabbing his phone and headphones, heading out and down to the gym. He went through his usual routine, running on the treadmill followed by lifting weights, taking up the whole hour before he finally headed back up to his suite. He went to the bathroom and showered, part of him forgetting about Sophia being there. When he got out, he wrapped the towel around his waist before heading into his room, walking over to her and kissing her cheek gently before looking for something to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.