The Academy of Secrets-Xythalia Academy

you can jump in at just walking into the school or walking past one of the already set characters

you are all so mean you all took advantage of me being at work to run off for about 20+ posts in the rp DX im so sadd

@Reito Oh, if you're putting up Kaine as another guy to chase for, you better put his profile up :P

@shinakawolf hmph! Don't plan on getting all the women, there's another guy right here! Lol

@Style^_^ All the characters, or at least the ones that are participating, right now are at the staircase or in the student council room.

@SilverBlack Uhmmm but Kaine is a skeleton that's attatched to Disme's back until she feels she should give him a body to walk around, they're bound by contract thats unbreakable. I can throw lenneth in here though if you want?

@Reito Lol I don't mind up to you :3 But I feel like if you throw Lenneth in then you have to throw Reito in lol they're childhood buddies aren't they if I remember correctly. It's okay I like Kaine sticking with Disme anyway XD

Hum, thats true. Maybe I'll make a new guy or throw in a super old one I have locked away somewhere..

I'm thinking of throwing a new character in too. :333

Now i want to throw more in DX this website is making my fingers hurt now if i make more for this thread my fingers will snap off DX

There seem to be a lot of females already....Should I make a female or male though... @Reito are you putting a female or a male in if you gonna add a new chara? My mind's thinking of putting the old Alvondo in...As in, the Alvondo that used to be the master of Disme? lol. With a whole different name and background settings and such.

Ill be adding a male, and you could if you want. What would his name be though?

NO!! if there are more males then there are less female for kyou

He can try to steal the girls, that would be interesting.

@shinakawolf one girl for each male Kyou :P Don't be greedy XDDDDDDD I will get the girls too ya know :P

@Reito Ehhh you're creating a male? Then shall I create a female? I'll decide once you put your sec chara up lol, like which chara I will use c:

Then there is the one teacher who has to deal with all the teenage drama XD

CS:
Name: Kalin Levitt
Appearance:
483538_544210708965116_892951570_n_zps47941f9a.png

He doesn't wear the mask though and has neon green eyes with black hair.
Species: Fallen Angel
Position: Student
Weapon: Daggers
Special Powers: He can summon anything at his command and fly.
Personality: Kalin is blunt, saying anything hes thinking at any time. He likes when people do all the talking, and is a listener. He will help when he is needed, but if its for a selfish reason, you can count him out. He doesn't sway easily and sticks to his opinion.
Bio/Background: When Kalin was pretty young, he had it all, perfect family, anything he wanted was his. Then when he grew up, his family started falling apart and soon, his father, consumed with rage from his mother cheating, killed her and his family when he was just 18. He wound up at the gates of heaven and was offered a position as an angel, seeing as in the short time he lived his life, he would help anyone who needed anything unselfishly. Sometime during his 300years as God's Right-hand angel, he slipped up, and fell in love with a human. After some time, he came to ask god to be a human once again to be with her. In his fury, god stripped him of his rank, destroyed the girl he fell for, forever, and made it so that he could never be an angel again, He blackened his wings and sent him out of heaven, and crashing to the ground. After some time, Kalin, depressed, alone, and numb, heard a rumor about a way to get around gods power, and bring back the souls of the damned, the people who could never be brought back. He instantly thought of his family, and the girl he loved, and with whatever hope he had left, he came to the academy.
Special features: Black wings, that look like this:
5354378-albums2810-picture23716.jpg

Extra: