The Academy of Secrets-Xythalia Academy

lol yes and now i must make another male just cause

CS:
Name: Kaine Casrine
Appearance:
As a skeleton (refer to Disme's Profile)
As an angel :
tumblr_moll2yy9Mb1s5hk8lo1_250.jpg

With light blue eyes
Species: Angel Slave
Position: Disme's Prisoner.
Weapon: Himself.
Special Powers: To destroy, manipulate, and rip apart, along with his angelic powers of healing.
Personality: Kaine is rather happy go lucky as a person, he enjoys getting on peoples nerves and being outside, but when he's in his skeleton form, his mind is twisted and he becomes rather annoying and unplesant, laughing and cackling at everything he can.
Bio/Background: He was an old friend of Kalin's, when they were both angels, and saw Kalin's downfall. Not long after that, he was summoned and forced to duel Disme, if he won, he would be able to get back everything he lost as a human and become once again, and if he failed, he would be a slave to her forever. Seeing as he failed, he now resides on a cross on Disme's back, or roaming around when she gives him a body, and lets him. But he must always return at her call.
Special features: Skeleton or angel with a binding mark on the middle of his back. (See Disme's profile)
Extra:

Name: Jack V. Westin
Appearance:
accelerator.jpg

Species: hafl demon half human
Position: Student, also disciplinary president.
Weapon: Djinn blessed gloves. and a scythe
Special Powers: Was granted the ability to use Black lightning which comes from his Djinn gloves. He also use dark magic from the scythes blade.
Personality:Loner, Silent, strong willed and is the polar opposite to his brother kyou.
Bio/Background: Him and kyou both share the same father. Jack was brought up and trained to become a grim reaper. That is why he has his scythe. The djinn that stays and blessed the gloves he holds is a spirit he met while taking the soul of a dieing grandmother. Jack shows no emotion for his line of work. he joined the academy to show his father that he was the greatest son and he would bring order to the academy and make Kyou become a spec of dust to everyone.
Special features: Has a small scar on the back of his left shoulder.
Extra: sibling rivalry baby!!

Ooooh is he a player like his brother? -Disme might like dis one-

lol "He is the polar opposite to Kyou" he is more silent and forceful then kyou so yeah i might make him a player but kyou will probably accept the challenge and go after Valeriya because Kitsune's characters are the love interest for my characters it seems

Name: Rena Xansia
Age: Human age 16 I guess....Not sure about the fox age, more than 100? owo
Appearance:
photo.jpg

Species: Black Fox spirit
Position: Student
Weapon: Throwing Knives, prefer black ones
Special Powers: Can transform into a black fox. Can sense if something good or bad is going to happen. Flashes of futures can flash in her eyes sometimes, but they're unpredictable. She's not able to fully control the powers yet and it costs her great strength. However, if her will and mind is strong enough, she's able to set a bad luck curse upon someone.

Personality: Cool and keeps quiet most of the time, does not butt into someone else's business unless interest in it is shown. She can be cold to people and is not easily swayed, and sometimes can be quite sly. Can even be mysterious at times. Yet when she's interest in something or someone she tends to grow a liking to them and can be quite persisting at times. She is helpful when needed and is often serious, but despite her matureness she has a gentle girl-like side. She can be blunt and sarcastic at times.
Sometimes, if extreme anger or hatred overpowers her, she would loses her senses of humanity and became a wild black fox again.

Bio/Background: Fox spirits are what people pray and fear of at the same time--at least during the period of time when Rena was first given birth to the world. They granted good luck for those who respect them and bad luck for those who despise them. Rena was a pure innocent fox spirit at first, when one day humans destroyed their temples and the statues that were built to worship them. Because of that, the powers of the fox spirits ran wild, and the fox spirits that were used to be respected lost their homes and powers gained from the worship of people.

Rena's family were later killed by the growing powers of humanns, who gained extraordinary powers as their wisdom broadened throughout the world, and tried to overthrow those beings they once thought superior. In a fit of anger to avenge for their losses of homes and loved ones, they used their spirit powers and destroyed the villages that had done this bad deeds upon them. Rena, mind driven by revenge, killed the most humans, and had taunted her soul with such hatred and blood that she was no longer what people would pray for goodness to, but what people pray to avoid back luck. She turned into a black fox spirit, known to be as the Bringer of Bad Luck. There was a period of time when she roamed wildly throughout human habitats mindlessly, killing whoever that came in her way. Her fellow fox fellows then saw her as a hopeless being, and therefore left her.

Humans thus learned about her existence, and in order to, according to them "bring peace to the world" had tried to hunt her down and kill her. Realizing that humans' had slowly become way too powerful, there was certain times when she had to flee from them, and many times wounded. It wasn't until she met a little boy abandoned in the forest one day while she was badly hurt and was resting, that she realized that humans weren't all that bad. There are always the next generation, the innocent, pure-minded children. Learning that, Rena regained humanity, and realized that she had taken her revenge too far. From that day on she vowed to not hurt humans unless necessary anymore, and lived a life of fleeing for years until she came upon the academy.

Transforming herself into a human, she enrolled into the academy, also hoping to find that little kid that she met in the forest long time ago as a fox spirit, who had disappeared days after she met him. Her knowledge also widened and her ideas for the world she was in broadened too as she became a student in the academy.

Special features: A few scars on her body.
Extra: Loves the color black. Knows Alvondo and is a friend of him.

May edit later.... o3o

Last edited by a moderator:
she not red head so thats one girl char i wont go after

what can i say they got that fiery personality

Omg im lost in the rp .. what's going on D;

@shinakawolf XDDD Yeah I know how ya feel @Reito I feel like Kyou will aim for Reito if you post her here LOL

@TakedaXxXKaori OwO What happened is...Alvondo Kyou River(new chara) Valeriya all went to the student council room....Disme(new chara) I'm not so sure o3o....Kalin(new chara) and Rena(new chara) both at the music room.... =w= Yeah sorry you might suddenly be lost in the RP now OwO...

Don't worry there are plenty of new charas for now 8D I'm deciding to create a new male chara anyway owo thinking of XD

@SilverBlack If I post Reito, Blanco better come as well. They are a match made in heaven and will destroy people together xD