The Academy of Secrets-Xythalia Academy

Ok the deed is done.

wah! I didn't finish writing up my Bio yet. Am I still allowed to join? O:

Yes you are! After writing up welcome to just enter the RP as the link is shown above. :)

Ik. I'm thinking of the best way to introduce my character. Whether or not I want them to be a new or old student and what not.

I should probably mention that my character Royalt/Death still has his old scythe and robes >:)

Name:
Valeriya Tsuga

Appearance:
dd477cd659067ecf9f7790a94d575230.jpg

-Amber eyes
-Brown hair that reaches the middle of her back.

Species:
Pure blooded vampire.

Position:
Student - Part of the student council.

Weapon:
Katana

Special Powers:
- Heightened senses.(Basic vampiric ability)

-Increased speed/strength/healing(Basic vampiric ability)
(Minor wounds heal fairly quick, larger wounds will need a larger amount of time to recover. Head cut off, heart struck or head hit will result in death.)

Shapeshifting:
(This was her power alone as each are gifted with a different ability. Can take on animal appearances easily but humanoid appearances require
her to have fed on the blood of the person who she wishes to copy the appearance of)

Personality:
Valeriya is generally quiet as she spends a large amount of time alone or avoiding anything involving others. It is not that she holds any negativity towards others but instead due to her secret which keeps her social life to a bare minimum. However, Valeriya is quite the kind and caring person if she can tolerate ones presence remotely near her without needing to escape. She is quite the proud girl, willing to defend her species along with her family that despite this she is occasionally ashamed of. Valeriya has a strange sense of morals due to her nature as a vampire but at the same time they easily change due to people who have inspired her. To say she has a weak will would be a lie as the vampire will talk if one were to challenge her. However, she is incredibly loyal to those she forges bonds with.

Bio/Background:
Many years ago, Valeriya was born to the heads of the Tsuga vampire clan which was at the time based within the harsh terrain of Russia. Her mother, passed into the Tsuga clan by a Russian vampire clan through a political marriage, a reason to why Valeriya was raised with clashing ideals from her maternal clan and the paternal clan. Her mother gifted her the name 'Valeriya' upon her first cry due to its meaning of 'strength' and her desire for her own child to grow into a strong future leader for the clan. During her younger years, Valeriya held no issues with the natural process of feeding because she was raised with an understand of its need for her to survive. So, in the years she was considered a child in both mortal terms and vampiric terms she was fed using compelled and willing donors, for years this occurred so that she would learn how it works. It was later on that an issue began to arise with her and feeding .

In her teen years she was mostly preoccupied by training in combat and practicing her shape shifting abilities. So, other than the incident that caused her to stray from regular feeding, Valeriya had quite the uneventful years. This was until she, along with other younger vampires were sent upon a political mission to meet with a clan within eastern Europe. During that meeting that were given donors to feed on. In honor of their hosts they accepted, unknowing that the humans were fed poison before hand that made them weaker and allowed them to suffer a burning pain for a good hour. Three of the original nine escaped and were able to cure themselves and their hunger by feeding off either another vampire or on a nearby human. However, one of the three went missing due to a addiction created when he fed upon a demons blood, causing him to chase the demon. The last male and Valeriya returned to Japan when the clan currently was and reported what occurred.

At this point, Valeriya grew extremely cautious of taking any blood, be it directly or not. This is when it began to create worry in her parents, both for her health along with her reputation. It was not seen as a good thing if the heir was to 'weak' to even drink blood. Ordered to keep this a secret she was sent off to the academy of secrets so it would appear as if she was simply going for studies. When she arrived at the academy she instantly found it harder to restrain the natural desire to feed when near anyone. Due to this she secluded herself by keeping her silence and declining any requests for events. Sometimes she is able to keep a facade up so she can attend large gatherings.

Special features:
-Left shoulder blade: a tattoo is marked onto her flesh that shows she is apart of the Tsuga clan. It is a dark purple lily with with a design similar to a Celtic knot in the form of a triangle behind it which is black. On each corner of the triangle there is a symbol similar to a single flame.

Extra:
-Enjoys shape shifting into animals when sleeping.
-Her favourite food is snacks such as pocky or cupcakes.
-She is a huge fan of the flower Lilies.
-She wears a thin band like ring upon her right middle finger.

Cute pic :) Nice, accepted.
Welcome to anytime just jump into the RP now. We're currently all sitting together in the auditorium (except the substitute teacher giving off his speech.)

@Dr.Roleplay it's okay, still welcome to join :) Right now we're all at the auditorium and stuffs, yeah stuffs haven't gone far yet ^^

@Raitoningu do you still plan on joining the RP? :33 Always better to join before the story gets too far so ^^

Yeah, I do intend to join. When I signed up it turns out it was the last day of relatively normal amounts of time I had. I have exams starting next week and the day after I signed up my parents decided that i was going to be doing a lot of revision, so I don't get time to do much else.

Since no one actually said that they want the Student Council President position. Can I have it? I'll have my CS up in a few days.

Calugar Crestfire

Name: Calugar Crestfire
Species: ½ Human/½ Dragon
Position: Student
Weapon: None
Special Powers:
  1. Rapture (Allows Calugar to fade through walls. 3 times per day casting)
  2. Draconic Protection: (Conjures up a shield that can absorb damage for a limited time)
  3. Fire Charge: (Calugar becomes a washed in flame to cause burning to his enemy for a limited time.)
  4. Rejuvenation of the Ancients (Calugar can heal himself for moderate damage only. He cannot heal with fatal damages)
Personality:
Calugar mostly keeps to himself and puts his honor in high regard. He's not a judgmental person no matter where you come from or what you have done in the past. He mostly accepts people for who they are and not what they are worth. He will speak when spoken too if he feels like it. He seems mostly relaxed and collected.​
Bio/Background:
Calugar has no recollection of his birth parents nor has he have any memory of a family. He was mostly a loner through his childhood. No one really wanted him around. So he traveled alot and survived on meager supplies. Coming to age of adulthood but not quite there yet, someone by the name of Vlash became his mentor and taught him how to fight and helped Calugar awaken his powers. A couple of years later he found Xythalia Academy. Which he enrolled into hoping to be able to figure out his past and who his birth parents are.​
Special features:
Both of his eyes are different colors, his left eye is red while his right eye is blue.​