The Academy of Secrets-Xythalia Academy

@D3M0NIX Oh sorry I didn't receive alerts for this! >< You're accepted so if you're still interested in joining the RP you're welcome to join. :)

CS:
Name: Disme Kanjuri
Appearance:
83eec5093eb88b3d936321520e0f69db.png

Species: Death Dealer (Grim Reaper)
Position: Student
Weapon: Scythe
Special Powers: She can summon the dead, and she has her skeleton Kaine on her back at all times
Personality:
Disme is very quiet and only talks to people with permission from her master, although she has none at the moment. She's often chatting with the Skeleton attached to the cross, Kain, and she takes her role very seriously.
Bio/Background: When Disme turned 19, the night of her birthday, she was walking home from her friends house after an argument. As she cried and walked she noticed that the lights behind her were turning out one by one, so she started running, then she was caught by a wormhole and consumed in darkness until she no longer knew of her past or anything. She was thrown into the depths of hell where she was told she was neither a demon, nor angel, but she was both. She would be able to reap the souls of those who were ready.
After a bit of time, she killed her first angel, and with a spell, she bound him to the cross on her back, contracting him to slavery with her forever. After a fierce battle, she found a small glass pearl with the memories of a girl inside of it, and when she looked in, she saw herself. She entered the school to find out more about it, and why she was in it.
Special features:
chaos_symbol_i_didnt_make_by_darthrecneps-d4mez9w.jpg

Tattoo on her back in the middle

I miss you too! and thanks xD how should I jump in?

wi6pfk.jpg

♢N a m e♢

♣︎Rena Tanaka♣︎

"Tanaka"—The unofficial last name of Rena. Taken solely from her creator,
Mr. Tanaka

♢G e n d e r♢
Female ♀

♢A g e♢
Biologically 14
October 15
Libra ♎

♢A p p e a r a n c e♢
Her hair is a vibrantly coloured violet.
Her eyes have an abhorrent appearance.
Black sclera's meets a white ring in the centre
of her eye, which may be considered her "iris".
Does not have a pupil, which makes the iris appear
hollow. She stands at a stature of 5'1, 89 pounds.
Her style varies, but she has a plethora
of various hats. She is most often seen with
a guitar slung on her back or earbuds plugged in.

♢S p e c i e s♢
Demon
Has special relations to Lucifer because of her demonic side.
Was resurrected by the devil for manifestation.

♢P e r s o n a l i t y♢
She is what would be known as a two-face. Though she appears
ethically moral on the outside, being polite and considerate without having
second thoughts of herself, she also has another part of her that would be
considered sociopathic. This side of her personality has sadistic musings,
and often times, cravings to torture or kill other beings. But given her true
personality, she is never seen as a psychopath outside of her own thoughts.

red_divider.jpg

♢B i o | B a c k g r o u n d♢
Rena is normal. Rena was once human, too. And she still is, according to her.

Most of Rena's background had not been documented, but she was heir to the throne
of ancient Japan.

Rena's modern history began in a federal laboratory in Shinjuku, Tokyo. She was designed
to become a super soldier for the regime's military, but the mission had backfired
once the testing of their stability had begun. 30, dazed, sociopathic child soldiers
were wrecking havoc in the building, driving the government to kill off all 30 children.
Except one. One that was considered special because of her stability, the most stable
of all. Without much hesitation, one scientist dared to lie in front of the public eye,
claiming all children were executed. But one test subject made it all the way in the
arms of three drunkards.

Each one of the four had jobs to partake of, and most of Rena's life their was spent
practicing or leisurely playing music. A warm summer day, though, changed the
smoothness of her lifestyle. Her skin was lathered in layers of sun screen, baking
in the sun. Earbuds were plugged, melodies of pop and rock genre's flowed through
it's cords. A sharp twinge nipped at her chest feverishly. Clutching it, she fears for
her life as the pain becomes more intense. The corners of her eyes are painted
in blotches of red, and soon she could scarcely breath.

Soft pillows were planted under her head as she wakes up with blurry eyes. Three
heads loomed over her with concerned glances at each other. It took her a few seconds
to regain her full awareness of her surroundings before she had realised dozens
of murderous thoughts mixed together inside her head. All she could think of were
sadistic thoughts of massacre's and torture. She had an unusual craving for these things,
and quickly received medical attention.

Without doubt, one of the men had concluded she was under a demonic possession.
Attempting to get an exorcism, the exile of the demon had failed unsuccessfully.
This new being was really her demonic doppelgänger, sent to drive the young girl
into insanity. But the exact opposite had happened. The two life forces had combined
to create a new being, one who was demonic but still had morals.

She joined the academy for the sole purpose of meeting new friends outside
the comfort of the three caretakers. She is also keen on an education, but is more
leaning to be a social butterfly than anything else.

red_divider.jpg

♢P o s i t i o n♢
Head of the Theatrical Club, Vice President of Music club

♢W e a p o n♢
Katana

♢S p e c i a l P o w e r s♢
Demonic Physiology—The ability to use the powers of demons.

Pyrokinesis—The ability to control fire. She mostly utilises this ability whenever provoked or angered.

Mimicry—The ability to reflect any actions done upon her to the offender. She uses this whenever someone attempts to attack her.

♢S p e c i a l F e a t u r e s♢
Has eye blinding bangs|Facial features represent her Japanese heritage.

♢E x t r a♢
Her eyes are full of demonic powers, those that can be forced upon without proper
protection (sunglasses, barriers, bangs, etc.). She ages as she normally would if she was human.
Her demonic being makes her age abnormally large. She is proficient at every instrument,
and musical subjects because of her time back at the federal laboratory in Japan. Was a
girl from ancient Japan who had been resurrected. She has no memory of her past life.
She is immortal due to her demonic side, sustained injuries may heal quicker than normally.
She will stop ageing at about 30.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Reito anyway you want :3 Currently Alvondo and a girl called Ren is in a room, Kyou and Valeriya are having their sweet moments in the nurse room....I'm not sure about Arlo, but anyway you can jump in any way you want, maybe near the room Alvondo and Ren are in? Since you wanna Rp with Alvondo? o3o

@Koringa oooh our characters are both from laboratories lol. Accepted.

Yush!

Where do we roleplay? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

@SilverBlack Correction. Kyou is off by himself waiting for Valeriya to contact him but Aka kitsune is busy with school and other stuff so that's why she hasn't been able to reply.

@Reito i can see my character really having an interest into yours, since she is a reaper.

Name: River Greyborne
Appearance:red.jpg
Species: Half and half. Vampire and human
Position: Student
Weapon: She tends to carry her sword everywhere she named it Bayde. She also is prone to hiding daggers and other pointy objects in her clothes.
Special Powers: Pryokinesis- the ability to control fire

Umbrakinesis- the ability to control darkness

She cannot control either power yet. Right now the act solely on her emotions.

Personality: She is not close to many people. She is emotionally unstable and doesn‘t like to show any type of emotion to anyone. When she is overly emotional, her powers go out of control so she tries to stay completely stoic.
Bio/Background: Her fathers name is Arakin and her mothers name was Ayla. When River came into existence, her father wasn’t in the room. Her mother was left as soon as she told of her pregnancy. As time went on, Ayla became more and more insane. Arakin came around every week to see how she was holding up but he never let himself be seen.

A month before she was to be born, River’s mother couldn’t bear carrying a child whose father left her so suddenly and never visited. She decided to cut the baby out and kill it but, once she put the knife to her stomach, she burst into flames. Once the woman was burned to ash, there was a crying baby left. Arakin happened to be outside the house that night and watched it go up in flames.

Once the fire had died down he took his child and started calling her River because the house she burned to the ground was next to one. Arakin was not the most affectionate person. As River grew up, she became just like him. River was taught to never use her abilities. Instead she was taught swordsmanship. It was the only thing she and her father did together and he gave her his fathers sword when he thought she was skilled enough.

River slowly became very emotionally unstable and the reason is unknown. If she happened to get to angry or even to happy her powers would set off, burning their current house down or swallowing it into darkness. Arakin thinks she has inherited the madness that ran through her mothers side of the family. She was sent to the school to keep her power a secret or at least learn to control it and to see if being away from him will affect the progress of her madness.

Special features: She has birthmarks that start at her finger tips and wrap around her arms. They stop at the shoulder. She wears longer sleeved clothes to try and hide them most of the time.
Extra: She may be half vampire but she has more human properties.

@shinakawolf sorry for my mistakes! Q_Q And oh I see. XD It's okay I'm busy with school too actually.

@Style^_^ I like your character! XD Accepted.

I realize I'm not strict at all, I accept everyone while other rpers just carefully choose the ones they wanna rp with. orz

@Reito ehhhh I just realized is the skeleton with Disme? What his name, Kaine? I suddenly wanna put the psyche(remember? I forgot his name myself) into it to like follow Disme again lol

@Style^_^ i like your char aswell. Kyou is going to be such a ladies man. Sorry to all the the guys all red haired and vanpire girls are Kyous!!!!!!! Lol

@Aka~Kitsune dint worry your val is the only one for kyou unless something happens

HAHA

....Okay....

Dont give me that DX you make me sad and mad at myself