The Academy of Secrets-Xythalia Academy

AAHH! so many students! and only one substitute teacher D:

If you need another teacher....

Name: Archie Hackett

Age: Archie Hackett has long since forgotten his real age, but remembers that he did the ritual to become a Lich, at least 90 years ago. But he is not sure about that either, as time flies when you are undead.

MM35_PG167.jpg
LichKing.jpg

Species: Lich

Position: Teacher (Of whatever class he happens to be in... Or wherever he gets assigned), Head of the Conspiracy Club (The name of the club is constantly changing from session to session, but most people refer to it as the Conspiracy Club. It also changes rooms where it is hosted, and days when it is hosted, constantly.)

Weapon: Whatever the Chemistry Lab has in its disposal, (Archie enjoys the classics...) alongside his magical spells at his disposal.

Special Powers: Archie can cast powerful spells. As a Lich Archie can also reform from any physical destruction that happened to him, as long as his phylactery is intact.

Personality: Archie is a cold misanthrope, who doesn't care for today's generation, as he blames them for all the ills of society, mostly his own. He blames his own generation for the problems of the world as well, (mostly his own). Archie is also an incredibly paranoid individual, and is almost always on edge as he knows that something is going to happen that is going to lead to terrible events. Archie is envious, callous, needlessly petty, and is over-all a fairly despicable being. Though Archie does have a soft spot for necromancy, evocation, science fiction novels, and xylophones. If you were able to convince Archie to become a friend, he would probably stick by you through thick and thin. *Unless the situation was really, really, really dangerous, in which case he'd promptly bail.* He is also quite prone into going into long, dramatic speeches about various conspiracies and secrets.

Bio/Background: Archie's background is a long and arduous piece of work, which is covered in his own personal manifesto, "The Hackett Story" (which is available at discount book-stores for free, no profit was gained from his biography.). The most important detail about Archie is that as of this moment is the fact that he is a teacher at Xythalia Academy. He never tends to stay in one classroom, as he knows other people want to steal his equipment, his recipe for bootleg wine, which he perfected while he was incarcerated for assaulting a midget, and his ritual for turning into a Lich. He doesn't want anyone being able to turn into a Lich, as he believes the youth of today are not worthy of casting the spells needed to complete the ritual. But as for the trial, he represented himself at that trial and claimed that the midget was "The mischievous little folk who steals your souls" and "Look at him, that is the face of evil! Clearly I was in the right!" and that is why Archie had to beat him up. The rest of that stay in prison is documented in "The Hackett Story" (Which is available at shady used book-stores for free). Archie was hired by Xythalia Academy due to his knowledge about secrets which he learned during his many years of life. And well Unlife, as Archie Hackett performed a Ritual in prison, (Though even he is not sure if that is when he did it) to become a Lich, in order to bypass a Judicial Loophole, in one of his prison sentences. (Though there is a strong possibility he was a Lich while in prison, and only tells people he did the ritual in prison because it has a better stylistic flair.) But, it is here at the glorious Xythalia Academy, where Hackett can teach the youth... about the subjects the Academy -wants- them to learn about, and more importantly (in Archie's mind) about the conspiracies.

Special features: Archie has a chilling aura on him, so anyone near him would grow quite cold.

Extra: Archie has a Card-board Box Golem, and a Piñata Golem as Teacher's Aides. Archie hides his phylactery (aka Soul Jar) daily, except on days he brings it with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Oh, apologizes for the double post @SilverBlack, I just wanted to make sure you saw some stuff.))

First, Rancealot seems to have made a student. Second, cvvc would like to know if anyone is playing the Office Secretary. And third, I have made a sample teacher (As you gotta have more than one substitute teacher! Poor guy needs a break).

Anyway, just wanted to make sure you saw that stuff.

May I join the Rp?

@SilverBlack You really should use the Watched Threads page. It's less spotty.

I have to admit I am not really sure where to go from here.

Hm, well I deduce from Parser's post, that the bell rang. You can always go to wherever Archie is, and go to that. Or go praise the sun. Or both. I suppose. *shrug*

The player Parser has been banned from Iwaku by the staff team.

Apologies for any inconvenience this will cause in the roleplay.

Is this still open for reply?
If so here is my info:

Name: Christopher Syphon
Appearance:
photoalbum_410269649_user65549489-1.jpg

Species: Human
Position: Student, Would like to be member of the archery club
Weapon: Hidden short bow and wooden arrows with Silver tips that were dipped in holy water.
Special Powers: (Please tell me if I am allowed to have this, if not ok..) Ability to produce a healing light from palms of hands.
Personality: Always in a happy mood, no matter what, and always friendly, even to enemies.
Bio/Background: Christopher Syphon's entire family has been killed off, except for him of course, because of his families abilities. He came to the University for hope of protection. (His special power is his secret but he wants to keep it a secret)
Special features: None
Extra: He has a coin that is double headed, one head is his father's, and the other head is his mother's.