The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine. The walk back to the group is a fairly long way, so realistically we would have to wait until more stuff happened in the group.

Is something wrong with life?
What isn't? I mean I'll get through it, as I always have I just write a ton most of it is complete trash. I'm just going through a phase where I'm looking at everything pessimistically and stuff I do it this sometimes o:

What isn't? I mean I'll get through it, as I always have I just write a ton most of it is complete trash. I'm just going through a phase where I'm looking at everything pessimistically and stuff I do it this sometimes o:
We are all here for you. This site isn't just for RPing. Most of us have similar issues and we come here to relieve ourselves from the stress of the real world. So you can find someone that understands you and will listen to what you have to say. :)

We are all here for you. This site isn't just for RPing. Most of us have similar issues and we come here to relieve ourselves from the stress of the real world. So you can find someone that understands you and will listen to what you have to say. :)
What he said. If you ever need someone to talk to....Or vent with I'm all ears-eyes-fingers....Whatever XD I write poetry sometimes too.

Bump!
tumblr_inline_nlkdtjfMgE1ry72eo.gif

Just making sure this hasn't died already ♥

oh gosh so sorry wasn't getting alert will reply hopefully this weekend.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I'm gonna reply again with my little lonely stalker grounder - and probably lil benji tonight

I'd like to get Imogen interacting with someone, but am really bad at just putting my characters into the action because I always feel like i'm being a bother or am an unwanted interruption.
So uh... anyone up for me making her interact with their character?
orz

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
I'm gonna reply again with my little lonely stalker grounder - and probably lil benji tonight
Are you referring to River or yours? Lol
I'd like to get Imogen interacting with someone, but am really bad at just putting my characters into the action because I always feel like i'm being a bother or am an unwanted interruption.
So uh... anyone up for me making her interact with their character?
orz
You can have her interact with Zahra or Grey if you want.

Hey hey... I am still here, but been extremely busy the past week and probably this week as well. I'll post asap with both Quinn and Ragah. Sorry for the wait, and yeah. I'm still alive, if anyone was wondering, that is. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Pyralithia
I might get some time starting this wednesday so I'll see if I can get a post up at least.

Well... I wish I found out that this was revived earlier.

It's still open for sign ups ♥

That's alright... I hope everything is okay!

I really need to post but I've been extremely sick..going to the doctor today I'll post after
As lovely as this RP is, your health is rather more important. :) Take your time. I hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: Brea
Alrighty.. Now that I finally got some time available. I'll hash up a post and have it up by today.

Reactions: Brea
@Brea Maybe you should do a role call where you tag everyone to see who is still active and whose not?

Status
Not open for further replies.