The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They all are.
Seriously, the characters I liked in season 1 I know hate, and the characters I disliked in season 2 I kinda like-sh. Bahhh! Btw thanks for the episodes Brea =) I just finally got a chance to watch them on my laptop.

Seriously, the characters I liked in season 1 I know hate, and the characters I disliked in season 2 I kinda like-sh. Bahhh! Btw thanks for the episodes Brea =) I just finally got a chance to watch them on my laptop.
You're very welcome! How far are you?

Oh, I know what you mean. I used to love Finn, but after he did that thing (I don't wanna spoil anything) I was kinda like 'you're being dumb dude knock it off.' And then Monty and Jasper not listening to Clarke made me so mad, cause it's kinda like "Ummm when has Clarke ever been wrong? Plus this can't be perfect morons." AND THEN Clarke was being very un-Clarke like this season. Ugh. Even Lincoln pissed me off towards the end (you'll see).

Seriously, the only person who I've liked since the very beginning, that my love hasn't wavered for, is Bellamy Blake. And Octavia, I guess, even though she can be naive sometimes.
In conclusion, the Blakes are the best characters.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Seriously, the only person who I've liked since the very beginning, that my love hasn't wavered for, is Bellamy Blake. And Octavia, I guess, even though she can be naive sometimes.
Ugh, yes! Bellamy has been my favorite all along. His sister too, though I agree with you. My likeness for her wavers sometimes :p

Guys, you gotta admit that what Clarke did was actually very bad-ass... She is a force to be reckoned with. Though my favorites are Bellamy and Clarke, though I also did like Finn until you know what...

I am writing my character now and i think i fell in love with his character lol probably my best cs by far haha

Crap crap and crap on a stick. Iwaku only decided to send me alerts for the IC this afternoon! Really sorry if I held anyone up, but I've posted again.

Crap crap and crap on a stick. Iwaku only decided to send me alerts for the IC this afternoon! Really sorry if I held anyone up, but I've posted again.
You didn't hold us up, don't even sweat it!

You're very welcome! How far are you?

Oh, I know what you mean. I used to love Finn, but after he did that thing (I don't wanna spoil anything) I was kinda like 'you're being dumb dude knock it off.' And then Monty and Jasper not listening to Clarke made me so mad, cause it's kinda like "Ummm when has Clarke ever been wrong? Plus this can't be perfect morons." AND THEN Clarke was being very un-Clarke like this season. Ugh. Even Lincoln pissed me off towards the end (you'll see).

Episode 5

Ya frankly all the characters are pissing me off. Its unrealistic and dumb what their doing, nobody would actually act like that unless they were already unstable. Just my opinion though. I don't like Bellamy for the fact that he was a complete dick in the first season. I think the only one I've consistently liked (so far) is Linkin. He's about the only one that hasn't done something outrageously dumb lol. Octavia is okay but shes a got that "I'm the smartest" attitude.

"I would betray everything i love to do the right thing."
jis11.jpg
b2b83d2882ca5edac179c656a3f9a533.jpg
4736e602c42bf419d82a112c9230d7cc.jpg

The-Wolverine-Will-Yun-Lee-interview.jpg

Full name:
"I am called a warrior"
Kaito Kree of the Azure Water Clan (Pronounced Kay-toe)

"I have been counting the years for as long as i can remember."
"I am a very high warrior"
Scavenger-Guard-Hunter.

Sexual Orientation:
"I have never thought of it."
Heterosexual.

Significant Other:
"I am told to not think love, fight not lust."
N/A- Interested? PM Me!.

Strengths:
"I have been taught a lot."
Kaito has been trained by his father to be a strong warrior, but that was not what he was meant to be, instead he became a scavenger, looking around the island for resources, also being taught to hunt and to spy on different animals and creatures on the island. He was also taught how to cook and find food on the island to survive if he ever was in trouble as a child. Kaito is great with long ranged weapons such as his bow that he carries with him at all times until he goes to sleep. He has also been shown how to make weapons such as spears, his own arrows and other weapons used when in battle or when hunting for food.

Weaknesses:
"I am not like the rest."
Kaito has been told and demanded to not show his emotions when fighting as a teenager, he felt like he didn't belong because all of his friends and everyone he knew were brave and strong while he was to at heart to kill a creature that wasn't aggressive. He isn't good with any melee weapons accept for daggers, which isn't heavy to hold and to defend himself, so any swords or machetes are not good to use for a fight for Kaito. Kaito is trained with hand to hand combat but needs work with his defense strategies and strength hit. He is willing to kill a creature but cannot kill something that is pleading for mercy, so sometimes he puts his heart out too much unlike other warriors.
Markings:
"My scars aren't my past"
Kaito has a Maori tattoo going from his arm to his chest, he also has a Maori tattoo carved into the back of his head, told to show strength in a warrior that his father did. He has a large scar on his back when he was attacked when he was a teenager, he also has many scars and bruises. Kaito wears his warrior pace paint in battle, it's mostly black but a little bit of green cameo.
Personality:
"I have different traits then the rest."
Kaito had always been different from the rest of the tribe, as children grew up to be fierce and brave warriors, Kaito was kind and patient kid and the tribe always found that his father didn't teach him the traits of a warrior. He has a lot of respect for his fellow warriors, his trust is hard to earn but once you show him he can trust you or you help or save his life, then he will be grateful and trustworthy. He has always been an accepting person, he will want to the delinquents and the tribe to get along and try to make peace with both sides. Kaito is very adventurous and loves to explore the island when he is on hunts. Kaito is very intelligent and serious, he doesn't like laughter in serious situations just like the clan he is in now, being more mature and grown up then most of his clan, he can be called a sourpuss and no fun. Even if he isn't a high warrior, he is very hardworking whenever he is needed. Even if he does respect the tribe a lot, if he feels that they are making a big mistake or if they won't listen to him when he is trying to stop a war against the two sides, he may leave the clan.
Biography:
"A warriors past is a warriors scars."
Ever since Kaito was a child, he knew he was more different to the other kids, as other children begged to get trained and become a warrior, he would just want to be a kid and not have to worry about what he has to be in the near future. He didn't feel that he was meant to be in the clan, since he was so different then the other children. As he grew up, he tried and tried again to become a fierce warrior, but he couldn't because it wasn't his nature to be a strong and fierce warrior like the other men and women in the water clan.

But that didn't stop his father from trying to prove him wrong, his father was an ex guard and had his own sword as a gift of retirement, so he started training Kaito how to properly hold and use a weapons, with also showing him how to swing and hit items with different weapons, but nothing worked. But that still didn't stop him from trying to make him a warrior, he shown him how to fight and shown him martial arts, which Kaito did catch on to and learned very well, his father wanted him to be a warrior, but Kaito was not a warrior.

His mother decided to train him, so she shown him her bow, he wanted to train with the weapon and did like weapons that were long ranged, but couldn't wield any big weapons like swords and spears, so his mother shown him how to use a bow and arrow, which Kaito quickly caught on to, and later years mastered the bow. But his father didn't buy it and decided to bring him on his first hunt, he gave him a machete and the two went out. He tried to tell his father that he can't use a melee, but his father kept pushing it off and saying he could. But it quickly back fired when all of a sudden a man came from the woods and slashed his back, Kaito fell to the ground, his father quickly noticed him and scared the guy away, then he quickly brought him back to the tribe where the healers sewn the scar.

His father regretted bringing him out there and went to the council while Kaito was in the medical room, he told them that his son should be a scavenger and a hunter, so they agreed and once he got older, Kaito gotten the job as a scavenger to the island.

Weapons:
"There are few weapons i wield."
Kaito's main weapon his his wooden bow and arrow, with also having a few metal daggers he made from finding metal shards when he hunts, he has a proximately eight arrows in his quiver, but knows easily how to get more.

Theme Song:
"Theme song?."

Other:
"I am more then most think i am."
Kaito can't use any heavy weapons such as swords, spears and machetes.
He gets mad when stressed.
His emotion sometimes gets in between his work
Kaito wants to find something on the island that's something the tribe hasn't seen before, so he could prove himself useful

"Even the Darkest Night will end and the Sun Will Rise."

Wait we're allowed tattoos? I thought we wouldn't be able to - but I mean hey Jillian can get you the ink - if we are I'm gonna go edit the bird burning into a tattoo

Wait we're allowed tattoos? I thought we wouldn't be able to - but I mean hey Jillian can get you the ink - if we are I'm gonna go edit the bird burning into a tattoo
well there not really tattoos, just didn't know how to phrase it, there like paint, but i dunno it's on the tip of my tongue.

Do you mean something more like henna? (That is... if I'm even thinking of the right thing >:I)

Reactions: Dramma
I literally just did Henna cause I'm getting a tattoo and my mom wants me to look at it as the henna to see if I like it first - Sorry off topic
but yeah henna type stuff?

yeah kind of

I don't really see why they couldn't have tattoos. Linkin has them in canon (unless they're painted on or something), and the original inhabitants of the islands (the Polynesians) had them, IIRC. However, I think "conventional" Grounder tattoos would be "tribal," Maori-ish, Viking knotwork, or otherwise "warrior-style," i.e., no Disney logos, smiley faces and the like. :) There wouldn't be any fancy tattooing machines involved, of course. More like, mix up some pigment, dip a needle in it, and poke the recipient's skin with it by hand to make the tattoo. Slow, painful, and probably at least a little dangerous (risk of infection). Elaborate multicolored and shaded tattoos would probably also be out, due to the low-tech method.

I'm fine with paint rather than tattoos being the custom, but I don't think tats are implausible for the setting.

Reactions: Brea
I was thinking of the manual way as well, the only thing is it requires ashes of paper or something of that sort basically ashes and water. That means fire, and this can be very dangerous, also I think tattoos for grounders would be really dangerous I mean come on needles from a radiation infected world and just pricking yourself with it .-.

"I would betray everything i love to do the right thing."
jis11.jpg
b2b83d2882ca5edac179c656a3f9a533.jpg
4736e602c42bf419d82a112c9230d7cc.jpg

The-Wolverine-Will-Yun-Lee-interview.jpg

Full name:
"I am called a warrior"
Kaito Kree of the Azure Water Clan (Pronounced Kay-toe)

"I have been counting the years for as long as i can remember."
"I am a very high warrior"
Scavenger-Guard-Hunter.

Sexual Orientation:
"I have never thought of it."
Heterosexual.

Significant Other:
"I am told to not think love, fight not lust."
N/A- Interested? PM Me!.

Strengths:
"I have been taught a lot."
Kaito has been trained by his father to be a strong warrior, but that was not what he was meant to be, instead he became a scavenger, looking around the island for resources, also being taught to hunt and to spy on different animals and creatures on the island. He was also taught how to cook and find food on the island to survive if he ever was in trouble as a child. Kaito is great with long ranged weapons such as his bow that he carries with him at all times until he goes to sleep. He has also been shown how to make weapons such as spears, his own arrows and other weapons used when in battle or when hunting for food.

Weaknesses:
"I am not like the rest."
Kaito has been told and demanded to not show his emotions when fighting as a teenager, he felt like he didn't belong because all of his friends and everyone he knew were brave and strong while he was to at heart to kill a creature that wasn't aggressive. He isn't good with any melee weapons accept for daggers, which isn't heavy to hold and to defend himself, so any swords or machetes are not good to use for a fight for Kaito. Kaito is trained with hand to hand combat but needs work with his defense strategies and strength hit. He is willing to kill a creature but cannot kill something that is pleading for mercy, so sometimes he puts his heart out too much unlike other warriors.
Markings:
"My scars aren't my past"
Kaito has a Maori tattoo going from his arm to his chest, he also has a Maori tattoo carved into the back of his head, told to show strength in a warrior that his father did. He has a large scar on his back when he was attacked when he was a teenager, he also has many scars and bruises. Kaito wears his warrior pace paint in battle, it's mostly black but a little bit of green cameo.
Personality:
"I have different traits then the rest."
Kaito had always been different from the rest of the tribe, as children grew up to be fierce and brave warriors, Kaito was kind and patient kid and the tribe always found that his father didn't teach him the traits of a warrior. He has a lot of respect for his fellow warriors, his trust is hard to earn but once you show him he can trust you or you help or save his life, then he will be grateful and trustworthy. He has always been an accepting person, he will want to the delinquents and the tribe to get along and try to make peace with both sides. Kaito is very adventurous and loves to explore the island when he is on hunts. Kaito is very intelligent and serious, he doesn't like laughter in serious situations just like the clan he is in now, being more mature and grown up then most of his clan, he can be called a sourpuss and no fun. Even if he isn't a high warrior, he is very hardworking whenever he is needed. Even if he does respect the tribe a lot, if he feels that they are making a big mistake or if they won't listen to him when he is trying to stop a war against the two sides, he may leave the clan.
Biography:
"A warriors past is a warriors scars."
Ever since Kaito was a child, he knew he was more different to the other kids, as other children begged to get trained and become a warrior, he would just want to be a kid and not have to worry about what he has to be in the near future. He didn't feel that he was meant to be in the clan, since he was so different then the other children. As he grew up, he tried and tried again to become a fierce warrior, but he couldn't because it wasn't his nature to be a strong and fierce warrior like the other men and women in the water clan.

But that didn't stop his father from trying to prove him wrong, his father was an ex guard and had his own sword as a gift of retirement, so he started training Kaito how to properly hold and use a weapons, with also showing him how to swing and hit items with different weapons, but nothing worked. But that still didn't stop him from trying to make him a warrior, he shown him how to fight and shown him martial arts, which Kaito did catch on to and learned very well, his father wanted him to be a warrior, but Kaito was not a warrior.

His mother decided to train him, so she shown him her bow, he wanted to train with the weapon and did like weapons that were long ranged, but couldn't wield any big weapons like swords and spears, so his mother shown him how to use a bow and arrow, which Kaito quickly caught on to, and later years mastered the bow. But his father didn't buy it and decided to bring him on his first hunt, he gave him a machete and the two went out. He tried to tell his father that he can't use a melee, but his father kept pushing it off and saying he could. But it quickly back fired when all of a sudden a man came from the woods and slashed his back, Kaito fell to the ground, his father quickly noticed him and scared the guy away, then he quickly brought him back to the tribe where the healers sewn the scar.

His father regretted bringing him out there and went to the council while Kaito was in the medical room, he told them that his son should be a scavenger and a hunter, so they agreed and once he got older, Kaito gotten the job as a scavenger to the island.

Weapons:
"There are few weapons i wield."
Kaito's main weapon his his wooden bow and arrow, with also having a few metal daggers he made from finding metal shards when he hunts, he has a proximately eight arrows in his quiver, but knows easily how to get more.

Theme Song:
"Theme song?."

Other:
"I am more then most think i am."
Kaito can't use any heavy weapons such as swords, spears and machetes.
He gets mad when stressed.
His emotion sometimes gets in between his work
Kaito wants to find something on the island that's something the tribe hasn't seen before, so he could prove himself useful

"Even the Darkest Night will end and the Sun Will Rise."

Great! I'll add him to the list when I get home tonight :) just don't let me forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.