The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of the manual way as well, the only thing is it requires ashes of paper or something of that sort basically ashes and water. That means fire, and this can be very dangerous, also I think tattoos for grounders would be really dangerous I mean come on needles from a radiation infected world and just pricking yourself with it .-.
I don't really see why they couldn't have tattoos. Linkin has them in canon (unless they're painted on or something), and the original inhabitants of the islands (the Polynesians) had them, IIRC. However, I think "conventional" Grounder tattoos would be "tribal," Maori-ish, Viking knotwork, or otherwise "warrior-style," i.e., no Disney logos, smiley faces and the like. :) There wouldn't be any fancy tattooing machines involved, of course. More like, mix up some pigment, dip a needle in it, and poke the recipient's skin with it by hand to make the tattoo. Slow, painful, and probably at least a little dangerous (risk of infection). Elaborate multicolored and shaded tattoos would probably also be out, due to the low-tech method.

I'm fine with paint rather than tattoos being the custom, but I don't think tats are implausible for the setting.
Yes to both of these! There's no reason the grounders can't have tattoos, but they'd have to along the lines of tribal, so nothing like a heart or a peace sign. I remember rejecting someone's tattoos they had in a CS for this reason, cause they had a Disney tattoo.
And, keep in mind that getting a tattoo would be a long and painful process. So they can have them, but it's not likely that many grounders opt to get one.

Episode 5

Ya frankly all the characters are pissing me off. Its unrealistic and dumb what their doing, nobody would actually act like that unless they were already unstable. Just my opinion though. I don't like Bellamy for the fact that he was a complete dick in the first season. I think the only one I've consistently liked (so far) is Linkin. He's about the only one that hasn't done something outrageously dumb lol. Octavia is okay but shes a got that "I'm the smartest" attitude.
Ah, I always fall in love with the asshole who secretly cares, so maybe that's the reason I like Bellamy so much. Lincoln is definitely one of the wisest in the bunch... But wait till the end of this season to decide if he's still the best character. He dissapointed me when it mattered the most, to say the least ((but OMG the guy playing him is doing a wonderful job! He's so good at what he does)).

So, I get the impression the canon series jumps the (mutant) shark in Season 2? Or is it more like the characters are plausibly mentally unhinged due to the way they grew up. Life on the Ark couldn't be very good for anybody's sanity.

So, I get the impression the canon series jumps the (mutant) shark in Season 2? Or is it more like the characters are plausibly mentally unhinged due to the way they grew up. Life on the Ark couldn't be very good for anybody's sanity.
:o You mean, it starts to decline? I think the opposite, actually. As season 2 started, I found myself enjoying the show more and more. I'd say there are a few mental imbalances. Maybe not because of the Ark, but because of the situations they are all in. They are forced to take chances, make decisions that challenge who they are as people.

Reactions: Brea
Ah, I always fall in love with the asshole who secretly cares, so maybe that's the reason I like Bellamy so much. Lincoln is definitely one of the wisest in the bunch... But wait till the end of this season to decide if he's still the best character. He dissapointed me when it mattered the most, to say the least ((but OMG the guy playing him is doing a wonderful job! He's so good at what he does)).
I like guys like that to but the way he handled situations in the first season made me dislike him.
Like when he tried to hang that one guy (forgot his name) though he did deserve it. Or when he tortured Lincoln. But hes a lot better in the 2nd season. Same with Octavia.
Awww now I wanna know what happens!! Dam you -.- lol. Ya hes a great actor, definitely got the feral outside but sweet inside attitude down <3

On another note. River is kinda just stalking/observing Benji/Sly, does anybody wanna interact with him? (grounder or 100)

yeahhhh - I'm still typing that 3 - 5 page paper that was due today haha haha haha. This is the only paper I've ever turned in late and I'm still not done with it I just don't get the reason we have to write about a mental illness in the six different psychological perspectives but anywayyyy

- I'll post for all my characters tomorrow :)

Reactions: Brea and Stiorra
You guys are making it very hard for me not to just... stay up all night watching The 100.

And uh, Imogen is up for interaction with anyone at the moment - just let me know if you'd like her to interact with your character or whatever.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Just so everyone knows: I'll be replying sometime tonight ♥

Reactions: Stiorra
My last posts were not even close to being up to par - I'm going to go edit those tonight after all this stupid homework.

My last posts were not even close to being up to par - I'm going to go edit those tonight after all this stupid homework.
It looked fine to me, but alright. Please don't change them so much that the people who have posted after you will be affected... it'd be a whole mess if everyone had to edit their posts to fit one of your changes, ya know?

I both hate and love movies that make you want to cry x_x Anywho, ill try posting tonight lol

I was watching this one movie last night - Boyhood and the ugh it made me want to cry but in the end it made me so happy...

I was watching this one movie last night - Boyhood and the ugh it made me want to cry but in the end it made me so happy...
I just watched a movie called Listen to your Heart, it started happy and funny, but in the end it made me so sad yet inspired.

I love when a movie makes me feel like I want to cry.
It's so rare that something like that happens.
The only movies as of yet that have done that were Aurore and Schindler's List.
I don't think I've ever actually cried over a movie though.
My cousin says I'm annoyingly unemotional. She cries at movies all the time, though.
I'd love to find a movie that made me burst into full out tears like she does - the feels would be so beautifully excruciating.

Decided against editing I'll post again after someone else posts I don't wanna leave anyone behind c:

- I need to stop writing poetry I keep writing really sad stuff and it makes me even more sad and just ugh.. the frustration

Decided against editing I'll post again after someone else posts I don't wanna leave anyone behind c:

- I need to stop writing poetry I keep writing really sad stuff and it makes me even more sad and just ugh.. the frustration
That's fine. The walk back to the group is a fairly long way, so realistically we would have to wait until more stuff happened in the group.

Is something wrong with life?

Status
Not open for further replies.