The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brea Maybe you should do a role call where you tag everyone to see who is still active and whose not?
Yeah, I decided last night I'd give it one more day before I roll called. So, I'll do it later, when I get home.

Okay so the doctor was like hmm I'm not sure what's wrong with you so I'll just give you these meds..well I it got worse so I went to the hospital they gave me steroids because they didn't know what was up with me and I said my legs were weak so yeah I'm actually feeling a lot better now I'll post tonight when I have some time :)

Reactions: Brea
Okay so the doctor was like hmm I'm not sure what's wrong with you so I'll just give you these meds..well I it got worse so I went to the hospital they gave me steroids because they didn't know what was up with me and I said my legs were weak so yeah I'm actually feeling a lot better now I'll post tonight when I have some time :)
Once we took my little brother to the emergency room cause he couldn't breath and they couldn't figure it out. So, they gave him steroids and he was fine... I wonder what else steroids can fix?

Anyways, it's good to hear you're feeling better.

Once we took my little brother to the emergency room cause he couldn't breath and they couldn't figure it out. So, they gave him steroids and he was fine... I wonder what else steroids can fix?

Anyways, it's good to hear you're feeling better.
Make you built like the terminator with the side effect of tiny weeny lol

• Love
I posted please if you see anything wrong or wonky tell me right away I feel better but still feel out of it .-.

Still here!
Currently busy as heck with an overly complicated English assignment, but still here!
(Finding semi-understandable research on the psychological impact parents have when it comes to instilling morals in their children is harder than expected)

Working on a post right now.

Me!! Just sorta been posting with lunar but don't wanna get too far ahead of anyone between just us two c:

...*Drop Out*... If you haven't noticed.. I've been too busy for Iwaku lately... Sorry!

...*Drop Out*... If you haven't noticed.. I've been too busy for Iwaku lately... Sorry!
Well it's sad to see you gone but thank you for joining this RP, we could just let the character go to the background so if you ever wanted to join, you could keep rping that character.

Ugh so this time I went to the doctor cause I got sick again and they did bloodwork and then finally decided to do a strep test on the whim, haha I have had strep for two weeks...Didn't know it lasted that long but yay now I get proper treatment. :)

How does a hospital not know and a doctors office know? ugh.

Yeah, I think I'mma have to back off from this RP as well. I apologize for this, but thanks for having me from the very beginning. I wish you guys the best with this RP.

Yeah, I think I'mma have to back off from this RP as well. I apologize for this, but thanks for having me from the very beginning. I wish you guys the best with this RP.
Awh, that's such a shame. Thanks for participating, sad to see you go. ♥ I've deleted Quinn and Ragah from the character list ♥ But, if you ever feel like it, you can return later and we can figure out a way t write them back into the roleplay.

Awh, that's such a shame. Thanks for participating, sad to see you go. ♥ I've deleted Quinn and Ragah from the character list ♥ But, if you ever feel like it, you can return later and we can figure out a way t write them back into the roleplay.
Alright. Thank you. :)

I want to stay in, but sadly the interest is no longer there :/ I am also working on moving out of state so I've been a bit busy. I think I'll have to drop.

I want to stay in, but sadly the interest is no longer there :/ I am also working on moving out of state so I've been a bit busy. I think I'll have to drop.
aw just replied with a post :`( Well it's sad to see you leave.

Darn, alright. If the interest ever returns you can request to come back later, and we'll figure out a way to write your characters back in. Sad to see you go, but good luck with moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.