The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay with who we have remaining I don't think splitting off to be hermits would be best anymore .-. we are just gonna be missing lots of people..

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Yeah, I'll definity come back if my interest comes back. Perhaps after I move and get settled in~ good luck in the meantime.

Okay with who we have remaining I don't think splitting off to be hermits would be best anymore .-. we are just gonna be missing lots of people..
Maybe we can figure out a way to get Maeve to join back with them... along with Rio? Since he was going to be staying with her. (If @Koda is staying?) Maybe Esme could get injured or something, so Maeve is offered to come back with a full pardon if she can heal their Chosen One, since she is supposed to be a great healer.

Jillian could always come back too, maybe the next time she trades she wants protection from them because she knows how evil these regular humans can be?

Reactions: Brea
Yeah, that'll work. I like that idea :)

Wait I don't know where to put any of my characters since like ya know half of us are gone now? Are we gonna do a time skip or just try to continue?

EDIT : I can post for Benji, but Lyndsy is at the crash site do you want me to move her to the supply drop?

Jillian is just gonna be a stalker c:

Yeah, how are we going to move forward with so many characters gone?

I'm still here

Reactions: Dramma
Oops, sorry for not replying to the roll call, I'm still here. I just sorta assumed people would know I was still in the game 'cause I'd just posted in-character before the roll call was proposed. Unfortunately it seems like Esme has pretty much lost her tribe though, at least the ones that were on the scouting mission and from whom she was expecting to hear. I'll just have to write my way around that, I guess.

I could go ahead with the idea for Esme infiltrating the 100, while Rhea represents the Clan (e.g. mentioning other Grounder characters in passing but not actually controlling them). Esme would interact with the 100, and then sneak away to pass info to Rhea, thus serving as a "bridge" of sorts so there's enough interactions to go around? And maybe Rhea could also interact with whichever of the lone Grounders are still in the game.

We've lost a lot of major players, which is going to affect us greatly. I will talk with @Poetic_Justic3 to see how we will adjust. There will probably be a slight time skip, but not so much that the 100th will know about the Grounders yet... I'll update you all tonight.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dramma
I could go ahead with the idea for Esme infiltrating the 100, while Rhea represents the Clan (e.g. mentioning other Grounder characters in passing but not actually controlling them). Esme would interact with the 100, and then sneak away to pass info to Rhea, thus serving as a "bridge" of sorts so there's enough interactions to go around? And maybe Rhea could also interact with whichever of the lone Grounders are still in the game.
i didn't finish the post for Kaito so maybe he could help? He's a great hunter and scavenger?

So idea...

We time skip to the vote thingy suggested by Lyndsy? So the 100 have a leader we're organized we're all together and the grounders can either have a meeting or something maybe they had a special sign go out to the lone ones so they all meet up and talk idk just some ideas to end this confusion c:

So idea...

We time skip to the vote thingy suggested by Lyndsy? So the 100 have a leader we're organized we're all together and the grounders can either have a meeting or something maybe they had a special sign go out to the lone ones so they all meet up and talk idk just some ideas to end this confusion c:
@Poetic_Justic3 and I have already decided what we are going to do ♥ It's a lot of explaining, so it's gonna take me a while to type it all out... but, don't worry, I'll be letting you guys know the plan soon ♥

i didn't finish the post for Kaito so maybe he could help? He's a great hunter and scavenger?
My original idea for having Esme be the infiltrator was that she could wash off her face-paint, put on the coveralls she'd been wearing when she lived in the Shelter (the old bomb shelter she grew up in), and pretend that she'd never met her Clan. IOW, unlike any of the other people in her Clan, she wouldn't have to make up a story and stick to it, hence she thinks she would make the best candidate for infiltrator. Having her infiltrate alone also serves to explain why her loyal and ever-present bodyguard Baldur is...no longer present.

Under the new circumstances, there are two possibilities I can think of off the top of my head: Esme infiltrates alone, and Kaito stays to interact with Rhea (so that there's still more than one character to represent the Clan), and maybe they could interact with any Lone Grounder characters whose players are still with us.

Or, Rhea and Kaito could join Esme in "infiltrating" the 100 (the Clan would still exist, just be off-screen), so that way all the characters are in one "place," in order to maximize interaction opportunities. From a story-plausibility standpoint, it wouldn't make sense to have Esme and her Second be infiltrators (since, if both of them were killed or captured, the Clan would be left leaderless), but in the interest of RP'ing, we may want to just swallow that plot-hole. It's not as if there aren't any plot-holes in the canon series. :p

Hmm, really wish I'd found this a few months ago ^^' Been dying to be involved in a roleplay based on The 100, especially after finishing season 2 (Which was beyond amazing xD)...<.<...erm anyway, what I'm trying to say is.

Would really love to join this! I've read through the IC and all the OOC but I'm still a little confused as to where this all stands at the moment o.o' Room for another?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Actually, @Beast You couldn't have selected a better time to join! Because...

@Dramma @Cwolf0615 @Lunar❖Franco @Zaryá°Stãrska @Zarko Straadi @Poetic_Justic3

Of you are tagged it means you have expressed interest in continuing with this roleplay. We've lost a lot of major players, so Justice and I have decided to reopen sighnups (not that they were ever closed). We've also decided to make a new Sign Up/OOC thread because we know that usually a sign up thread with almost 30 pages tends to scare people away, but a fresh one does not.

We are asking that you take the characters you have created (at the bottom of this post I will put the names of all your characters linked to their CS in a spoili next to your username so you don't have to go looking for them throughout this thread... I worded that confusingly, but when you look you'll find it's actually very simple) and repost them in our new Sign Up thread. We also encourage you to take this time to polish up your characters if you feel the need, drop a character, or create another one.

It's also very important that you read the "Plot-Updated!" tab in the new Sign Up. If you are feeling lazy go ahead and skim it, but basically everything you need to know about how we will be starting up again is in that tab. 'll also be reposting that tab in in IC, so that you could look at it again befoe making your next post!

Anyways, that's about it. Click here to go to our new OOC/Sign Up, and here's that linked Character list I promised you all:

(Click their names to be brought to their CS ♥)
Dramma [spoili]Benji, Lynsdsy, and Jillian[/spoili]
Cwolf0615[spoili]Imogen and Jaiden[/spoili]
Luna Franco[spoili]Sly[/spoili]
Zarya Starska[spoili]Grey, Zahra and River[/spoili]
Zarko Straadi[spoili]Viaeny and Esme[/spoili]
Poetic_Justice[spoili]I know you had 3 other characters, but you said you were dropping them so I've decided to only link Kaito[/spoili]

Do we want to hold off on IC posts until Beast has had a chance to post one or more CS's?

Edit: Oops, I should have posted this to the new OOC thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.