The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was going to make character very advance and more open minded, but now all my plans are kind of.... disturbed because of that. plus, I dont know and dont understand half of what Esme said resulting in my unable to actually make him knowledgeable

I don't see why you can't make him more advanced and open minded? That doesn't really change anything.

I dont know and dont understand half of what Esme said resulting in my unable to actually make him knowledgeable

What do you mean by this, exactly? You don't understand the changes Zarko's character put in place?

I don't see why you can't make him more advanced and open minded? That doesn't really change anything.

What do you mean by this, exactly? You don't understand the changes Zarko's character put in place?
Simple, as the writer, my character cannot really surpasse my intelligence. Unfortunately xP so me not understanding or more like not knowing anything about that spider web bullet proof armor or anything intricate concerning ecology, then....the knowledge of Osias is limited :p

Anyway, hopefully, it doesn't get too complicated.

Actually @Zarko Straadi I'm pretty sure I asked you to take the whole "magic"/alchemy thing with the bugs out of the changes for the grounders. I meant to remind you earlier when you posted about it in the IC, but it slipped my mind until now.

Simple, as the writer, my character cannot really surpasse my intelligence. Unfortunately xP so me not understanding or more like not knowing anything about that spider web bullet proof armor or anything intricate concerning ecology, then....the knowledge of Osias is limited :p

Anyway, hopefully, it doesn't get too complicated.
Ahhh. I see what you mean. Yeah, I'm not very knowledgeable on those as well. So maybe it's new concepts being introduced to the clan that will take everyone awhile to learn? I don't know if Esme introduced the spider web concept to anyone yet. Its just something she's working on. So perhaps when she is ready, she will explain this new "technology" to the clan. As for right now its nothing to worry about. Its okay for some to be more knowledgeable on these new concepts and others not to be. My grounder Bastianna isn't going to know a lot of these things. She sticks to very simplified things. Just play your character as intended and don't worry too much on these other factors.

Reactions: B l u E s and Brea
Actually @Zarko Straadi I'm pretty sure I asked you to take the whole "magic"/alchemy thing with the bugs out of the changes for the grounders. I meant to remind you earlier when you posted about it in the IC, but it slipped my mind until now.
Ahh. Well there we have it. :p perhaps @Brea you and Zarko should go over the grounder culture, dos and donts, once again to be on the same page.

Hmmm I think Esme should just gotten into power and maybe have a difficult past. People use to call her crazy in the past but she was the chosen one. It would bring lots of tension in the clan eventually :D

Sorry... New phone. I type weird xP

I'm just going to go ahead and post. @Koda if there's something you don't agree with or want me to change, just let me know

so guys who wants to be the first person on earth?

Well I guess Adam/slaine is XD His character ran out once Hal opened up the doors.

Ah, wish I would have noticed this before it got started. (I hate jumping in even if something just barely started, just... all of the reading...)
It was a real shame the GM disappeared on the last one and it died before it really started.
I might try to read through everything and then join up (as long as I would be allowed, of course).
I'd probably use my characters from the last ones (with some changes and touch ups, since... even just looking back a month I feel like everything I did back then sucked.), as well as some new ones.
Maybe, not sure.
Depends on how much studying I have to do...
I have so many tests this week. D:

Reactions: Brea
Posting Now - If you need any help @Cwolf0615 You can PM and I'll fill you in :)

Nothing to really do with Lyndsy I'm gonna wait to post for her right now if none of you mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brea:
OK, I'm going to edit that post anyway, in order to make Esme's behavior fit with the existence of the previous supply drop. I put that bit in because you gave Rhea a silk-and-resin sword, so I was trying to explain its existence by making the "magic" something Esme was able to do in the past (so Rhea's sword could exist), but wouldn't be able to keep doing.

Also, I apologize for my delay. My ISP had a network outage.

Last edited:
We actually don't know if it's safe yet. Radiation can kill very very slowly depending on how much, taking months and forming cancer so it all depends actually - I think our characters should be in constant fear of signs of radiation sickness, until they meet the grounders and realize they're safe.

We actually don't know if it's safe yet. Radiation can kill very very slowly depending on how much, taking months and forming cancer so it all depends actually - I think our characters should be in constant fear of signs of radiation sickness, until they meet the grounders and realize they're safe.
Not sure if you are referring to my post or just in general, but Quinn is assuming the best for now. Especially after the ones who ventured out the drop ship. As for radiation. I assume its the same as canon. Once you're exposed. Your skin detoriates and you die quite fast. If you've seen season two you know what I mean. I assume the radiation level is just as high here as it is canonically.

@Brea: Would it be OK if I edited the post to have Esme completely out of the pheromones, so she can't do any more silk-and-resin tech at all, but leave things like Rhea's sword as is? If I edit everything about the spiders, silk, etc. out, I also mess up Baldur's post, since he sees her reading about spiders and armor and comments on it.

@Brea: Would it be OK if I edited the post to have Esme completely out of the pheromones, so she can't do any more silk-and-resin tech at all, but leave things like Rhea's sword as is? If I edit everything about the spiders, silk, etc. out, I also mess up Baldur's post, since he sees her reading about spiders and armor and comments on it.
It could just be that Esme perhaps has a fascination with spiders? Likes studying them and such, observing them? If so, there isn't much that will need to be changed.

It could just be that Esme perhaps has a fascination with spiders? Likes studying them and such, observing them? If so, there isn't much that will need to be changed.

That could work, except for the supply drop that came down before the drop-ship (mentioned in this post for Rhea. Now Esme knows the Consumers are coming soon, so she'll be in 'OMG! Have to find something we can use, quick!' mode, so not really in a position to indulge purely intellectual interests. Plus I still have to find out of Brea wants to keep Rhea's silk-and-resin sword. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.