The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was born to be real, not to be perfect."
view

Name:
Emily James Hunter

Single

Bio:
Will be RPed

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Significant Other:
None-Open

Strengths:
-Very quick
-Gets along well with others
-Isn't afraid to stand up for herself and others
-Very smart
-Fast Reflexes

Weaknesses:
-She relies more on speed and wits then strength
-Prefers to be bad
-Is intensely afraid of guns
-She's claustrophobic
-Can be very scary if you insult her or those she holds close

Personality:
Emily is a sassy and rebellious girl. She never gives up, even in the face of death. She likes to mess with people and will usually tease others. She is a loyal friend and protects those she holds close to her. She is someone others can trust and rely on, especially in times of need. She never goes back on her word and is very stubborn. She is patient with everyone but if you make her angry, annoyed, or upset she won't hesitate to snap. And through all this Emily is still gentle, kind, caring, and loving. She does hold grudges though so don't be surprised if she holds it over your head for a while

Markings:
images
images

Weapons:
Two long swords and a dagger

Other:

"Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you."

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
"I was born to be real, not to be perfect."
view

Name:
Emily James Hunter

Single

Bio:
Will be RPed

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Significant Other:
None-Open

Strengths:
-Very quick
-Gets along well with others
-Isn't afraid to stand up for herself and others
-Very smart
-Fast Reflexes

Weaknesses:
-She relies more on speed and wits then strength
-Prefers to be bad
-Is intensely afraid of guns
-She's claustrophobic
-Can be very scary if you insult her or those she holds close

Personality:
Emily is a sassy and rebellious girl. She never gives up, even in the face of death. She likes to mess with people and will usually tease others. She is a loyal friend and protects those she holds close to her. She is someone others can trust and rely on, especially in times of need. She never goes back on her word and is very stubborn. She is patient with everyone but if you make her angry, annoyed, or upset she won't hesitate to snap. And through all this Emily is still gentle, kind, caring, and loving. She does hold grudges though so don't be surprised if she holds it over your head for a while

Markings:
images
images

Weapons:
Two long swords and a dagger

Other:

"Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you."
Okay, so:
'Status' doesn't refer to relationship status. It means her ranking among her fellow grounders. Like, Huntress, Guard, Healer, Merchant, ECT.

Also, in addition to her being a grounder, I don't really think these tattoos will work. Mainly because, even if they could have tattoo's, they wouldn't be able to get the red color like in the believe tattoo. That, and Disney isn't exactly a thing anymore, so it's unrealistic for her to have that Disney Dream tattoo. Markings was really just supposed to be birthmarks, scars, or war paint. Sorry for the confusion.

Lastly, please add a bio. A short one is better than none at all, and it will help all of us throughout the roleplay to know a little bit about your characters back story.

Oh, a character with the same last name as one of mine, xD.

@Freyalise could Hal and Kat of been childhood best friends when they were young?

@Freyalise could Hal and Kat of been childhood best friends when they were young?
Yeah that works. I was reading through her character sheet and I couldn't tell what age it was when she was sent to prison, so I wasn't sure when the last time they saw each other was.

So... I posted with Rio, and I sort of want him to be the third party aside from the (probably, not sure) hostile grounders and the 100. Warning though, he'll probably support the 100, depending on the circumstances. One other question; how many 100 are there? (I assume it's 100 :3)

Question, how far did the drop ship land from the village?

honestly in my opinion @Koda if a big metal thing falls from the sky most people wouldn't run up to it right away just sorta how i feel i mean a huge 3 story? steel contraption just landed and the chances you're close enough to get there before we even get to open the door is unrealistic to me, i also think you wouldnt go alone into something that massive. i dont know just my opinion maybe your guy is just really badass, i'm no gm either just my opinion and i'm not trying to be mean or rude! sorry if i came off as either D:

So... I posted with Rio, and I sort of want him to be the third party aside from the (probably, not sure) hostile grounders and the 100. Warning though, he'll probably support the 100, depending on the circumstances. One other question; how many 100 are there? (I assume it's 100 :3)
Yup, 100.
However, @Justice_20 and I have decided we want to go at least a few pages before the 100 discover that there even are grounders.

Question, how far did the drop ship land from the village?
We'll say 1.75 miles. Good question!

honestly in my opinion @Koda if a big metal thing falls from the sky most people wouldn't run up to it right away just sorta how i feel i mean a huge 3 story? steel contraption just landed and the chances you're close enough to get there before we even get to open the door is unrealistic to me, i also think you wouldnt go alone into something that massive. i dont know just my opinion maybe your guy is just really badass, i'm no gm either just my opinion and i'm not trying to be mean or rude! sorry if i came off as either D:
I kind of agree with you, honestly. But I've decided as long as he doesn't actually shoot the 100 or make any contact with them at all it'll be alright.

I kind of agree with you, honestly. But I've decided as long as he doesn't actually shoot the 100 or make any contact with them at all it'll be alright.
I like this :) get them all settled in, comfortable, and then BAM. There are people here, tricked youuuuu.

So in that case, @Koda how about this. He can be on his way to the ark (because by the time he travles 1.75 miles through the forest, they would probably have emerged already and brea said she wants to wait before the 100 find out about us), and this is when bastianna decides to confront him. chasing him and tackling him before he reaches the ark? Could we do that? And if so, could she knock him out and then bring him back to the village? ;p

I thought Grounder's didnt believe in guns, why does Rio have a shotgun? XD

He's a "lone grounder". Not part of our group, thus doesn't necessarily share our beliefs. Makes sense to me that there are still pockets of people who survived. Just didn't form into any real group.

I like this :) get them all settled in, comfortable, and then BAM. There are people here, tricked youuuuu.

So in that case, @Koda how about this. He can be on his way to the ark (because by the time he travles 1.75 miles through the forest, they would probably have emerged already and brea said she wants to wait before the 100 find out about us), and this is when bastianna decides to confront him. chasing him and tackling him before he reaches the ark? Could we do that? And if so, could she knock him out and then bring him back to the village? ;p
You can expect Ragah to be there as well..

Euh.... I dont understand what happened with grounder cultur!!!!!
Why is it so drastically different??
Me no likeeeeee :(

Euh.... I dont understand what happened with grounder cultur!!!!!
Why is it so drastically different??
Me no likeeeeee :(
My two grounders are still going to be the original type. Mostly. Because I like the primitive/savagery aspect. But they are still going to respect the slight changes that have been made

Reactions: Brea
My two grounders are still going to be the original type. Mostly. Because I like the primitive/savagery aspect. But they are still going to respect the slight changes that have been made
You can say the same with my own Grounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.