The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to tag people in my post if my characters are interacting with them in any sort of way, so they are aware.

Speaking of that, @Brea in my bastianna post, she didn't interact with rhea perse, but I did reveal a bit of how bastianna feels about rhea for future reference :p

I try to tag people in my post if my characters are interacting with them in any sort of way, so they are aware.

Speaking of that, @Brea in my bastianna post, she didn't interact with rhea perse, but I did reveal a bit of how bastianna feels about rhea for future reference :p
Hmm. Though my character didn't interact with yours, she was seated next to him. May as well tag when my character interacts with another. Though I do hope everyone is reading all the posts out there :)

Yeah, I saw that :)

Anyways, it seems like everyone is ready to move on, so I'll have the landing post up shortly ♥

Anyways, it seems like everyone is ready to move on, so I'll have the landing post up shortly ♥
okay cool, i have been editing my post and two times my stupid computer shut down on me, so this is my third time redoing his cs >.<

okay cool, i have been editing my post and two times my stupid computer shut down on me, so this is my third time redoing his cs >.<
Why are you re-doing his CS? Did I miss something?

Why are you re-doing his CS? Did I miss something?
well not completely redoing my new characters cs, but when i start doing the cs and i am almost done my computer restarts and deletes all of it, so that happened twice, so hopefully i can remember to save it this time.

well not completely redoing my new characters cs, but when i start doing the cs and i am almost done my computer restarts and deletes all of it, so that happened twice, so hopefully i can remember to save it this time.
Oh! For your new character! I completely forgot you were making another, oops. I thought you meant you were editing one of the ones you've already finished.

Also: The 100 has officially reached the ground! ♥

Im waiting on Viaeny to respond before posting again for Grey/Zahra. I can post for River though

Um - you said some people didn't buckle up in your post so I just added that into mine saying someone was hurt I can take that out if you don't want it?

Um - you said some people didn't buckle up in your post so I just added that into mine saying someone was hurt I can take that out if you don't want it?
I only said that in case other people wanted to have their characters float around while the ship was in Zero gravity. I didn't want to close off that option for people, that's all. Since there's 3 floors in the ship, you don't have to include it because even if someone didn't buckle in it doesn't mean they'll be on the same floor as your character. So, we won't really know if any of our characters are hurt until someone posts that they are (if they are.)

Oh I was just adding in some NPC getting hurt on my floor I didn't know - I'll go edit it out now

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
"It's good to be back."

tumblr_nc9twqk6CE1tpvoy5o5_250.gif

Full name:
"My full name huh"
Calixto Barnaby Quinn
Nicknames:
"It would be good to not be called any nickname."
Cal, Quinn, Quincy, Callie.
Crime Committed:
"It was the only thing i could do."
Calixto needed medicine for his dying father, medicine was too high guarded to steal and too pricy, so a man by the name of Lerman Gordon came to him one day after school, he didn't know him, but the man told him that he could get medicine for his father and heal him, desperate Calixto agreed. But the only way to get the medicine, the merchant gave him a small cylinder full of liquid, and that he had to poison a public speaker named Janice Levi, she was well known to most, so it would be really hard to get inside.

So Calixto pretended to walk into her one day, she dropped her purse so he secretly took one of her pass keys then gave her back her purse. So Calixto went into her apartment and dropped the liquid into one of his fathers whiskey bottles he kept for special occasions, but then the door opened and Calixto hid, Janice came in and poured the bottle in the cup and drank it, the woman then fell to the floor unconscious, Calixto immediatly regretted his decision and tried to see if she was alive, but then peacekeepers burst through the door and arrested him, finding out that the merchant sold him out and tricked him, he never knew if his father survived or not, and that he swore that he would kill him the next time he saw him.
Sexual Orientation:
"Never really thought about it."
Pansexual.
Significant Other:
"What do you think? I've been in this cell since fourteen."
N/A (Have any ideas? PM me!)
Strengths:
"You can say that I'm built."
Ever since he got into his cell, he has been putting his memories away by (everytime thought of a memory about his past) would draw it in his book and it would help him not think about the memories. Ever since he got in his cell he has been physically working out his body to try to get fit, and break out of his cell, which he tried seven times. As a kid he was trained by his peacekeeper father how to shoot again, and was well trained with one.
Weaknesses:
"I don't think i have any."
Calixto has been trying to push away his past and try not to think of anything about his history, he hates being reminded of it. He is emotionally detached by people he meets, he tries not to get close to anyone. He has a short temper and may get violent when mad or stressed, he hates being under pressure.
Station they were born in:

"I don't wanna go back."
#7. Peacekeepers: He stayed with his father that was a peacekeeper till he was fourteen.
Personality:
"I am pretty calm."
Calixto has always been very enthusiastic and wild, as a child kids would think he's weird for doing the craziest things that weren't around the ark, or were dangerous. Ever since he was raised by his father, he was told to be brave, and Cal took on that trait through life throughout his young and old life. It takes a while for you to gain Cal's trust and respect, since he doesn't like getting close to anyone, but he will also be very loyal when you gain his trust and protective. Cal can be rude when you first meet him and a bit obnoxious, but that's mostly because he hates what he was before, so he may not always be like that. Calixto is open minded to ideas, but won't be afraid to call you out if it's a stupid idea or not. But Calixto is very independent and doesn't like relying on others. Cal isn't really accepting when it comes to meeting people, he can read people really well, and can tell if they are good enough to get close too. Calixto isn't afraid to speak his mind, and doesn't watch his words very well, which my come out rude when he speaks his own words/opinions.
Biography:
"I have no past."
Calixto as a child found that his biggest hero was his father, ever since his mother died from a heart attack, his father had to act as his only parent. Jonathon (father) was a peacekeeper, Calixto loved when his father told him stories about when he was on work, knowing how brave his father was risking his life everyday, he felt safe. But not only showing how brave he is to his son, he showed Calixto how to tie his shoes, how to speak, and how to write, he shown him a lot that was hard for a single parent. But one day a virus was going around in the ark on station 5, on the station they didn't have enough peacekeepers, so they asked peacekeepers of other stations to help contain everyone, so this was the most dangerous day on the job yet.

When Jonathon got there it was havoc, he had a hazmat suit on to make sure he wouldn't get the virus. As the peacekeepers contained everybody, accidentally a man scratched the suit and it ripped. Jonathon patched it up without anyone noticing and left after they finished. After that he started to get sick, so at that time Calixto needed to help him and that's where he was imprisoned (read crime committed.)
Theme Song:
"I loved music."
Other:
"I am way more then you even know."
He has been in solitary confinement since he was fourteen, so he doesn't go out of his cell.
Cal never talks about his past.
Calixto misses his father deeply.
He doesn't know what he wants to be when he gets to the ground, maybe a peacekeeper?

"I wish that i can escape my past,to just leave all the behind and continue with life, but i can't."
finally lol finished.

sorry guys that i haven't posted yet, i will wait till @Brea accepts the cs or not.

sorry guys that i haven't posted yet, i will wait till @Brea accepts the cs or not.
Your're a GM too? Unless you're giving up the position? I don't gotta accept you, haha. But, he does look great, and I'll add him to the list now ♥

Your're a GM too? Unless you're giving up the position? I don't gotta accept you, haha. But, he does look great, and I'll add him to the list now ♥
yeah but it's good to have you review it so i didn't miss anything.

Reactions: Stiorra
Status
Not open for further replies.