The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of want Rio to get found (or confronted, @Brea ;3), but I can't decide, so if anyone wants to approach Rio feel free.
Didn't he retreat into a cave though? It'd be hard for someone to approach him if he is absent. :p But I did mention him in bastianna's post. I plan on having her confront you, but not until sometime after the ship drops.

Oh, @Freyalise XD I thought it was Brea who was doing Bastianna! Thats why I said '(or confronted ;3)' to Brea... I'll edit that now, haha

Yeah bit of a slip-up on my part. Anyway, his cave is only partly camouflaged, and is pretty easily visible at this point.

Netflix in canada they have each episode that comes out on tv on the next day.
Lucky you! They always put the whole season up at the same time, but it's months after the season ends. Like, with Supernatural they wait until the day that the new season is coming out to put up the previous one. SO annoying!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Lucky you! They always put the whole season up at the same time, but it's months after the season ends. Like, with Supernatural they wait until the day that the new season is coming out to put up the previous one. SO annoying!
yeah that sucks =(

That's really the only show they do it for.

Well. I posted as my character, Quinn. I hope it wasn't too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stiorra
Updating Lyndsy's post now won't be any interaction I don't think as of now.

- Also @Enderdeman I'm gonna allow everyone their chance to post some more till I post the response to Kris

Next round of posts i believe we should be at the ground.

Next round of posts i believe we should be at the ground.
Yeah, in my next reply I'll have Clary describing them landing on Earth and all that. I was just thinking I'd let a few more posts in first, to make sure everyone is seated and ready to go ♥

Hmm yeah... Well. Quinn was seated quite dramatically. >.<

I don't plan on posting again until the drop ship sets off and we land, so I'm good until then

Hmm - okay, mind if I post once more before hand and maybe foreshadow in ways by talking about bumps?

Yeah. I pretty much made a big post so I wont be posting until they get to the ground.

HI, I've read all the 100 posts. I'm not sure if anyone interacted with my character. If you did, tell me here.

HI, I've read all the 100 posts. I'm not sure if anyone interacted with my character. If you did, tell me here.
Well, mine hasn't interacted with anyone, however, she is seated next to Hal, @Freyalise ' character.

Alright. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't ignoring anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.