The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day everyone
Yay the ic started! :) I'll work on my posts when I get home from work, but I probably won't be able to post them until tomorrow.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Good day everyone
Yay the ic started! :) I'll work on my posts when I get home from work, but I probably won't be able to post them until tomorrow.
Ello, good day to you too =)

Im not gonna post for my grounder till the shuttle gets close to landing.

Ello, good day to you too =)

Im not gonna post for my grounder till the shuttle gets close to landing.
I'll probably not introduce my grounder until it lands or is in the blue sky for the clan to see.

I edited in a post for Esme into Viaeny's first post.

Reactions: Stiorra
Lol Grey looks mature for his age so Hayden will problay think hes older despite being the same age XD

That reminds me @Justice_20 I knew you were gonna use Jude as her younger brother lol
Haha who else? It's good to have gifs that i can have of both of them!

I am working on Calixto's cs right now and will post after everyone else who hasn't posts.

Haha who else? It's good to have gifs that i can have of both of them!

I am working on Calixto's cs right now and will post after everyone else who hasn't posts.
Lol I was actually tempted to use him as Grey but when I saw your first character I figured her brother would be him.

Does anyone know of a good site I can watch season 2 on? Netflix doesn't have it yet and I wanna watch it so bad! =(

Does anyone know of a good site I can watch season 2 on? Netflix doesn't have it yet and I wanna watch it so bad! =(
oh wow i guess they don't have it where you live.

Well i always use this site

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia and Brea
I always use cokeandpopcorn.ch or projectfree.tv.
You can also download the episode off of these sites by using tubeoffline.com, if you have Shitty internet connection like myself and don't want to deal with buffering.
If you want, I have the first 8 episodes already downloaded on my laptop, and I'm more than willing to email them to you. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Reactions: B l u E s
oh wow i guess they don't have it where you live.

Well i always use this site
I always use cokeandpopcorn.ch or projectfree.tv.
You can also download the episode off of these sites by using tubeoffline.com, if you have Shitty internet connection like myself and don't want to deal with buffering.
If you want, I have the first 8 episodes already downloaded on my laptop, and I'm more than willing to email them to you. <3
Thank you both =D
Justice, you mean on Netflix or tv? I live in North America.

Brea, that would be awesome! I have pretty good internet speed but it would still be nice to not have to rely on it lol.

Well.. @Freyalise - Now that you gave me a reason to post earlier with my Grounder. I'll compose a post for Ragah as well. I'm about to compose one for Quinn atleast.

@*~Nightjade~* I use a site called http://www.primewire.ag - It has everything, And updates almost every 20-30 minutes. It's a streaming site though. So there's buffering.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Pyralithia
Well.. @Freyalise - Now that you gave me a reason to post earlier with my Grounder. I'll compose a post for Ragah as well. I'm about to compose one for Quinn atleast.

You can always wait until the drop ship crashes. I plan on this being the location bastianna is in when it comes down. I was just mentioning for /if/ you were to post, that is what bastianna is requesting of your character :p

Thank you both =D

Brea, that would be awesome! I have pretty good internet speed but it would still be nice to not have to rely on it lol.
Great! Just PM me your email address and I'll email them to you as soon as I can get around to it. (I've got a lot of people to reply to, so those must be prioritized first, sorry)

You can always wait until the drop ship crashes. I plan on this being the location bastianna is in when it comes down. I was just mentioning for /if/ you were to post, that is what bastianna is requesting of your character :p
Yeah. I have an idea already on what Ragah will stumble upon, before that. Or maybe not. We'll see.

Thank you both =D

Netflix in canada they have each episode that comes out on tv on the next day.

I sort of want Rio to get found (or confronted, @Freyalise ;3), but I can't decide, so if anyone wants to approach Rio feel free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.