The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dramma
And I edited mine so your characters were in the shuttle when Kris was thrown in... You threw me off there, heheh.

Sorry! I also thought by the first post it seemed we were being put into the spaceship all together like a herd of cattle, I don't know I'm probably wrong.

@Brea wanted us to be in the ship by the first or second post. Sooo... Yeah, basically. :P @Dramma

Just so everyone knows: My cat has started to show signs of labor in the past hour, which is part of the reason it took so long for me to get the IC up (that, and fucking formatting didn't want to work). So, if I randomly leave for a few hours without any warning, it's safe to assume that she'd gone into labor and I tending to her needs (she should be giving birth in the next 36 hours).

But, as of right now, it's past midnight and I'm heading to bed. Night ya'll!

I'm gonna head to bed it's 2:12 AM c: So I'll see what happens by the time I wake up! Goodnight! (:

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I think I'll retire Myself... Night everyone!

Grey might have a crush on both lol
D'awww, seems like poor Viaeny's gonna get friend-zoned. I was planning on her having a crush on Grey, or maybe all three of 'em, at least until she realizes that the gay boys are gay, lol. I misinterpreted the first episode as indicating that they all stayed in separate cells, so I didn't write in anything about her knowing any of the boys already. If interaction was possible (i.e., boys and girls weren't kept segregated), then she'd have definitely managed to say 'hi' and flirt a little.

I just sorta am gonna start like they don't know the others because they both were attempted murder (Both my characters) So wouldn't that be in solitary confinement or no? I just I don't know

D'awww, seems like poor Viaeny's gonna get friend-zoned. I was planning on her having a crush on Grey, or maybe all three of 'em, at least until she realizes that the gay boys are gay, lol. I misinterpreted the first episode as indicating that they all stayed in separate cells, so I didn't write in anything about her knowing any of the boys already. If interaction was possible (i.e., boys and girls weren't kept segregated), then she'd have definitely managed to say 'hi' and flirt a little.
Grey is Pansexual so he goes for girls too =)

I think Hayden and Grey would be very cute together o:
Lol Grey looks mature for his age so Hayden will problay think hes older despite being the same age XD

That reminds me @Justice_20 I knew you were gonna use Jude as her younger brother lol

I think Hayden and Grey would be very cute together o:
Viaeny: "My boyfriend...has a boyfriend? I dunno if I should be jealous, or ask if I can watch!" ;)

Lol Grey looks mature for his age so Hayden will problay think hes older despite being the same age XD

That reminds me @Justice_20 I knew you were gonna use Jude as her younger brother lol
He does! I saw it and I was thinking of he's probably like 17 or something and I read 13 and I sorta just thought oh - but hey as he says "I'm all man"

[Edit - At least I think that's what he says on his character sheet?]

Viaeny: "My boyfriend...has a boyfriend? I dunno if I should be jealous, or ask if I can watch!" ;)
Oh god lol XD
He does! I saw it and I was thinking of he's probably like 17 or something and I read 13 and I sorta just thought oh - but hey as he says "I'm all man"

[Edit - At least I think that's what he says on his character sheet?]
Yes it says that. But actually im gonna change his appearance, he does look too old for a 13 year old.

Oh god lol XD

Yes it says that. But actually im gonna change his appearance, he does look too old for a 13 year old.
Told ya XD

Anyhow. I should have a post up as Quinn in an hour or two :DD

"There's two Sides to every Story. Yours, Theirs, and the Truth"
MV5BMTM1OTIyODMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUzMTc5OA@@._V1_SY717_CR153,0,630,717_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTY3MTEwOTM2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDYzMTc5OA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
MV5BMTQyMTgwNzU2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk5NzYzOQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Full name
:
"The goofball of your dreams."
Grey H Alec
Nicknames:
"This can take awhile..."
Goof, Clown, Kid, Smiles
(Just turned) 13
Crime Committed:
"Could you tell me? Cuz I would really like to know."
Being born and hidden for 10 years.
Sexual Orientation:
"Uh huh, I see you all lookin' at me."
Pansexual
Significant Other:
"Got someone in mind?"
None - Open
Strengths:
"Umm, do good looks count?"
You could say Grey is jack of all trades, he's very adaptable to pretty much anything but not particularly a master of anything. He has a charming way about him that can leave you liking the kid even if you wanna kill him. Hes pretty handy with electronics, he likes tinkering with things in his spare time, though it doesnt always pan out well. Hes good at easing up the tension by getting others to smile or laugh at his ridiculousness. Hes confident in himself and very resilient whether it be harsh words, or harsh terrain. Hes loyal to a fault so if you can win him over he'll take a bullet for ya. If you can overlook his goofy attitude hes actually a pretty bright kid.
Weaknesses:
"Pff, who says I got any?"
Despite his confident attitude and constant smile, hes actually pretty sensitive and often lonely. Sometimes he doesnt know when to shut up, especially when hes nervous. He HATES the silence so if it gets to quiet he'll start humming or singing to himself. His sister, he'll do anything for her. Little kids, he loves them. Killing anything, he'll freeze up just at the thought. Hes at his "lanky" stage so hes not particularly fast or strong yet, but oddly flexible.
Station they were born in:
"Wouldnt really know, I never got to go outside."
Medical- These are either Doctors, Nurses, Assistants or Dentists.
Personality:
"I'll give you one guess."
Grey is definitely that kid thats both annoying yet always gets you to smile. Hes stubborn and strong willed but easy going at the same time. Hes protective of his friends, who he considers pretty much everyone unless they give him a reason to think otherwise. Hes surprisingly sweet and down to earth once you break through his "I'm tough as nails" wall. His mind is always running so he can often get distracted easily, unless its a serious conversation.
Biography:
"You want a bedtime story?"
Grey was isolated inside his small home on the Ark since the moment he was born. The only people he ever talked to, played with, or saw were his mom and sister-Zahra. It was a dreadfully boring life, but he did appreciate the work his older sister did to keep him safe. That was until it all came crashing down. His sister was arrested for stealing food for him and supplies for their mom. Thats when they found it. He still to this day doesnt understand why, but he was taken and locked away for no other reason than breathing. He's been imprisoned ever since, with only his thoughts and a few sketchbooks and pencils. Over the next 2 years and 8 months Grey became quite the artist. Now he'll finally be reunited with his sister, on a planet long thought to be dead.
Other:

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve, some muscle too."
He fears being alone again above everything else, next to losing his sister.
He hates cruelty and bullies.
He secretly hopes to find love soon.
Hes eerily good at making animal noises.

"A Smile a Day keeps the Grey away."
There, much better

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Oh shushy Aki =P

Okay got Grey's post up with Zahra's. Hes in la la land lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.