The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... When are we going to get this started up?
I'm working on the IC right now. Should be just 30 more minutes, tops. I'm so close to being done, sorry it's taken so long.

Well at first Hayden won't know them since they weren't in the same station, so we will find out when they are in the ship or at earth hehe

I'm working on the IC right now. Should be just 30 more minutes, tops. I'm so close to being done, sorry it's taken so long.
Don't worry Brea tyt don't push yourself, btw that's the first time i have ever saw you change your Dylan O'brien photo.

@Brea
Nononononno dear, it's fine, I was just curious. Take your time, it's best if you don't rush... Go to fast and you'll make too many mistakes and miss pieces. Don't rush. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
@Justice_20 Well wouldn't we know each other from being in the jail ?

And Ender I don't know if you just saw the very last post on page 11

@Justice_20 Well wouldn't we know each other from being in the jail ?

And Ender I don't know if you just saw the very last post on page 11
Well they don't go out of there cells, so only if there cells are close to each other i am pretty sure.

@Dramma

Read it. When it comes down to it. While My character is cold to strangers, if he was to become close to someone, he becomes more affectionate... You'll notice if you reread. He's only cold to strangers and begins to open up once he get really close to somebody... like, family close... Then he'll start being kind...

So yes, he is Cold to others, but once Benji gets close, he'll become kind and affectionate.

but thats up to you.

Yeah that's why I was gonna have him crush on Kris, because he could be originally attracted to him for being cold but then once Kris warms up Benji starts to realize it's a lot better the be treated nicely then badly?

@Dramma
Sorry, misread the post. XD Yeah, that's fine, Benji is 14?
Correct?
Yeah. That'll work then. Can't wait to be working with you dear. :P

@Dramma
Sorry, misread the post. XD Yeah, that's fine, Benji is 14?
Correct?
Yeah. That'll work then. Can't wait to be working with you dear. :P
Yeah he's 14 I could up it to 15 or 16 if you wanted me to? Yeah I can't wait either :)

Don't worry Brea tyt don't push yourself, btw that's the first time i have ever saw you change your Dylan O'brien photo.
Haha, Nah this'll be the 3rd time I changed it. ♥ I think I'm gonna change it again, cause I don't really like this one all that much. But, ayeee thanks for noticing!

@Dramma...
Maybe at least 15? If possible... I'm a two year person... It's not a big difference, but I'm weird like that XD

@Brea
Yay! It's up!!!

"It's good to be back."

tumblr_nc9twqk6CE1tpvoy5o5_250.gif

Full name:
"My full name huh"
Calixto Barnaby Quinn
Nicknames:
"It would be good to not be called any nickname."
Cal, Quinn, Quincy, Callie.
Crime Committed:
"It was the only thing i could do."
Calixto needed medicine for his dying father, medicine was too high guarded to steal and too pricy, so a man by the name of Lerman Gordon came to him one day after school, he didn't know him, but the man told him that he could get medicine for his father and heal him, desperate Calixto agreed. But the only way to get the medicine, the merchant gave him a small cylinder full of liquid, and that he had to poison a public speaker named Janice Levi, she was well known to most, so it would be really hard to get inside.

So Calixto pretended to walk into her one day, she dropped her purse so he secretly took one of her pass keys then gave her back her purse. So Calixto went into her apartment and dropped the liquid into one of his fathers whiskey bottles he kept for special occasions, but then the door opened and Calixto hid, Janice came in and poured the bottle in the cup and drank it, the woman then fell to the floor unconscious, Calixto immediatly regretted his decision and tried to see if she was alive, but then peacekeepers burst through the door and arrested him, finding out that the merchant sold him out and tricked him, he never knew if his father survived or not, and that he swore that he would kill him the next time he saw him.
Sexual Orientation:
"Never really thought about it."
Pansexual.
Significant Other:
"What do you think? I've been in this cell since fourteen."
N/A (Have any ideas? PM me!)
Strengths:
"You can say that I'm built."
Ever since he got into his cell, he has been putting his memories away by (everytime thought of a memory about his past) would draw it in his book and it would help him not think about the memories. Ever since he got in his cell he has been physically working out his body to try to get fit, and break out of his cell, which he tried seven times. As a kid he was trained by his peacekeeper father how to shoot again, and was well trained with one.
Weaknesses:
"I don't think i have any."
Calixto has been trying to push away his past and try not to think of anything about his history, he hates being reminded of it. He is emotionally detached by people he meets, he tries not to get close to anyone. He has a short temper and may get violent when mad or stressed, he hates being under pressure.
Station they were born in:

"I don't wanna go back."
#7. Peacekeepers: He stayed with his father that was a peacekeeper till he was fourteen.
Personality:
"I am pretty calm."
Calixto has always been very enthusiastic and wild, as a child kids would think he's weird for doing the craziest things that weren't around the ark, or were dangerous. Ever since he was raised by his father, he was told to be brave, and Cal took on that trait through life throughout his young and old life. It takes a while for you to gain Cal's trust and respect, since he doesn't like getting close to anyone, but he will also be very loyal when you gain his trust and protective. Cal can be rude when you first meet him and a bit obnoxious, but that's mostly because he hates what he was before, so he may not always be like that. Calixto is open minded to ideas, but won't be afraid to call you out if it's a stupid idea or not. But Calixto is very independent and doesn't like relying on others. Cal isn't really accepting when it comes to meeting people, he can read people really well, and can tell if they are good enough to get close too. Calixto isn't afraid to speak his mind, and doesn't watch his words very well, which my come out rude when he speaks his own words/opinions.
Biography:
"I have no past."
Calixto as a child found that his biggest hero was his father, ever since his mother died from a heart attack, his father had to act as his only parent. Jonathon (father) was a peacekeeper, Calixto loved when his father told him stories about when he was on work, knowing how brave his father was risking his life everyday, he felt safe. But not only showing how brave he is to his son, he showed Calixto how to tie his shoes, how to speak, and how to write, he shown him a lot that was hard for a single parent. But one day a virus was going around in the ark on station 5, on the station they didn't have enough peacekeepers, so they asked peacekeepers of other stations to help contain everyone, so this was the most dangerous day on the job yet.

When Jonathon got there it was havoc, he had a hazmat suit on to make sure he wouldn't get the virus. As the peacekeepers contained everybody, accidentally a man scratched the suit and it ripped. Jonathon patched it up without anyone noticing and left after they finished. After that he started to get sick, so at that time Calixto needed to help him and that's where he was imprisoned (read crime committed.)
Theme Song:
"I loved music."
Other:
"I am way more then you even know."
He has been in solitary confinement since he was fourteen, so he doesn't go out of his cell.
Cal never talks about his past.
Calixto misses his father deeply.
He doesn't know what he wants to be when he gets to the ground, maybe a peacekeeper?

"I wish that i can escape my past,to just leave all the behind and continue with life, but i can't."

Last edited:
Well they don't go out of there cells, so only if there cells are close to each other i am pretty sure.
They do go out of their cells. It's only those sentenced to solitary confinement who do not.
Sorry, I thought you knew this already. I hope we're keeping this the same, cause if not I'm going to have to make one of the characters change their bio.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
"It's good to be back."

Full name:
"My full name huh"
Calixto Barnaby Quinn
Nicknames:
"It would be good to not be called any nickname."
Cal, Quinn, Quincy, Callie.
Crime Committed:
"I didn't do anything."
Calixto needed medicine for his dying father, medicine was too high guarded to steal and too pricy, so a man
Sexual Orientation:
"."

Significant Other:
""
N/A (Have any ideas? PM me!)
Strengths:
""
Weaknesses:
"."
Station they were born in:
"."
Personality:
"I am a very complex individual."
Biography:
"."

Theme Song:
""

Other:
""

"I have believed that one day that I can live in peace, A day i can finally not worry about anything, That's my dream."
YOU DECIDE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER NOW?
I JUST FINISHED THE FUCKING CHARACTER LIST AND EVERYTHING!!!

Nah- I'm just kidding. Let me know when he's no longer WIP so I can add him to the list ♥

They do go out of their cells. It's only those sentenced to solitary confinement who do not.
Sorry, I thought you knew this already. I hope we're keeping this the same, cause if not I'm going to have to make one of the characters change their bio.
oh sorry guess i must of missed that lol sorry everybody if i say something about the 100 like it is fact, it will probably not be 100% lol

YOU DECIDE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER NOW?
I JUST FINISHED THE FUCKING CHARACTER LIST AND EVERYTHING!!!

Nah- I'm just kidding. Let me know when he's no longer WIP so I can add him to the list ♥
haha sorry just wanted to post him so i don't have to worry about my stupid computer shutting down on me and it getting erased.

Pretty sure that each has their own cell they're locked up in.

Status
Not open for further replies.