The 100 - Sign-Up//OOC - Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D: didn't mean to make you feel attacked. Misunderstanding was all. Can't have two characters with the same(ish) appearance photo.

And bummer :/ the picture is quite interesting. I needs to find the source!
Hahah No, not from you and I understood xD Like I said, it was mix of emotion. probably caused from rl anyways hahah
hahah probably Sons of Anarchy xD

Do I still have time to post a homosexual male from the 100 or no?

Well, the IC post isn't up... I would suspect that characters can still be set up... But I'm not sure... @Dramma

• Thank You
Reactions: Dramma
Can I make a female from the 100? If so here's my CS

"If only life was as easy as it was before the war"

tumblr_madiom4wah1rtcb3e.gif

Full name:
"Lyndsy, spelled L - Y - N - D - S - Y"
Lyndsy Rose
Nicknames:
"My friends like to call me Linny"
Linny
Sixteen
Crime Committed:
"I wasn't going to do it, okay?"
Trying to kill a bully
Sexual Orientation:
"I don't know?"
Straight
Significant Other:
"No one could really love me"
N/A
Strengths:
"Strengths? I'm not strong"
Running, from her fears and physically.
Memory, remembers where she's been really good for not getting lost.
Sewing, her hands are good at working with things, and it calms her down.
Weaknesses:
"Now I can tell you how weak I am."
Self Conscious, she is always questioning herself.
Frightened, Lyndsy is always scared of something.
Emotional, Lyndsy can be brought to turmoil over a boy.
Station they were born in:
"I like to sew."
Sewers
Personality:
"These questions are getting uncomfortable"
Kind, once you get to know Lyndsy she will care for you with all her heart.
Scared, Lyndsy is always in fright of others and being hurt.
Jumpy, you can scare her easily.
Gullible, "I'll never hurt you again" will make her fall for you again.

Biography:
"Do you even need to know this?"
Lyndsy had a life that wasn't too special, she grew up on the Ark with her father and mother, a single child obviously due to the rules. She always was hungry and her mother and father would give her some of their rations, it was a sacrifice and she didn't realize what they were doing. Lyndsy started to date a boy named Lionel. They were always together and would be small troublemakers, nothing that would break the law but they frustrated people and eventually she fell in love, when Lionel told her that she was worthless to him and he had to move on. She was devastated and changed completely she became timid and unhappy. Eventually she opened up a bit but she was cautious, and was self conscious about herself. Finding herself in the jail when she was being harassed by a group of girls about Lionel when she went after one of them with a broken piece of glass, and was stopped by a peacemaker because her hand was bleeding and sent to the jail. Her scar on her left hand forever, which she notices whenever she sews.
Theme Song:
"I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind."
"Love hurts but it's okay"
Accepted! :)
'' HUMAN CURIOSITY, THE URGE TO KNOW, IS A POWERFUL FORCE AND IS PERHAPS THE BEST SPECIAL WEAPON OF ALL IN STRUGGLE TO UNRAVEL THE WORKINGS OF THE NATURAL WORLD" - Osias

3d081d86c43ea10270cd955344bfde26.jpg

Name
Osias
Status
Legendary Healer/Warrior

Bio
Osias comes from two very powerful grounders, his father was a clan leader and his mother was his second in command. Unfortunately for them, the day he was born blood had never been shred that much. It was the complete genocide of the 13th Clan. Taking pity over the crying boy not older than 4 years old, the healer of the victorious clan took pity over him after losing his own son and adopted him. His adoptive gave him the name Osias. From then on, he learned his father's disciplined and lived among the clan as if he belonged on it. Only a few elders felt hatred towards this young boy.

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Significant Other
Crush on Rhea due to her beauty
PM if you want to create a certain relationship with Osias

Strengths
- Medical skills
- Innovation
- Speed

Weaknesses
- Trust Easily
- Aim
- Hearing

Personality
Trustworthy ~ Caring ~ Risk Taker ~ Vengeful ~ Creative

Markings:
His left arm is covered with tribal tattoos including his hand. He applies war paint occasionally and has a tribal blue mark on his neck.

Weapons:
- Poison
- Sword and Daggers

Other:
Osias Name meaning: Salvation

Accepted! Only, I need you to choose either a healer or a warrior as his status. I put healer down in the character list, because of his bio it seems like that's the way he leans more. However, if you want to have him be a warrior more than anything else let me know and I'll change it ♥ Also, I'll be PMing you about Rhea and Osias soon, once I finish doing the things I need to.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to this RP. And I can see that someone wants a Lincoln/Octavia kind of relationship going on. Which is nice. And seems interesting. I had similar ideas for my own The 100 character, though ofc, it should happen through the RP.
Who's the grounder and 100 who are having a Lincoln/Octavia thing going on? I must have missed it.

Do I still have time to post a homosexual male from the 100 or no?
Yeah, of course! Go right on ahead, can't wait to see him :)

Oh, With @Freyalise , I do kind of want a Grounder X Sky people but not like Octavia and Lincoln. An Original story with other plot twists and such.

and... @Brea : Legendary Healer ;) Its fine, ill remove Warrior.
I forgot to add the legends about him ( or more the rumors. Eventually he will become a legend)

Oh, With @Freyalise , I do kind of want a Grounder X Sky people but not like Octavia and Lincoln. An Original story with other plot twists and such.
Oh, yeah, of course! I wouldnt want any less! It's our story haha. Gotta bring something new.

@BluEs Feel free to pm me with ideas and such, if you have em. I won't have anything in mind until the rp starts and I get a feel for our characters

Last edited:
Would it be possible to do the Grounder culture a bit differently since the 100 are landing in a different location than in the show? Here are the ideas I had in mind:

Though they are primitive in some ways (no use of metal or other artificial materials such as plastics, etc.) they have a very sophisticated understanding of ecology, biology, Permaculture, biomimetics, selective breeding, and other "earth sciences." They also have an "alchemical" science/"magic" that incorporates things like synthesizing insect pheremones to get them to make stuff for the tribe, and the use of natural hallucinogens like ayahuasca and magic mushrooms for illumination, ritual, community bonding, and spirituality (no actual "paranormal powers" unless there are canon psychic abilities etc. in the show).

They are not vicious savages, but they will respond with ferocity toward the 100 (I'm deducing that they're the antagonists for the 100 :) ) because from their point of view the Consumers/Insatiables (what they call the people of the prior technological civilization and the survivors who remain in the Prison of the Insatiables, a.k.a. the Ark) destroyed the world, and are thus the enemies of all Life.

In their history/mythology, the Consumers practiced a dark sorcery beginning with the smelting of metal (i.e., making of things that do not grow by consuming more energy than the Sun and Life provides naturally), then began to "drink the blood of the Earth" and ravage Her biosphere. When they had ravenously gobbled all they could, they fought each other over what little was left. It is said that the Insatiables heralded as their greatest triumph, that they could launch themselves into the starry void riding great fiery spears, and live entirely by their dark magic, without being interdependent with the rest of the community of Life. When they threatened to destroy all in their greed and savagery, the Earth-goddess Gya said, 'You say that you can destroy all life and yet live? Therefore, you are expelled from My embrace and the Tribes of the Living! So that women and men will never again follow in your path, behold, I shall grant you your desire: you shall live within the lifeless cages of your own making! Never more shall you grow endlessly in numbers and wealth; you would not live within the limits of My bounty; therefore, you shall live within the limits of the Void-prison you have fashioned for yourselves. Never shall you know the joy of a sunny day, never shall you run or dance without walls! You who would be rich without limit, shall now be poor without limit!

"Your prison shall cross the sky forever as a rootless and wandering star, forever traveling but never reaching Home, for neither Earth nor Void nor Stars will have you. And women and men shall look upon your prison as it crosses the sky in its endless and never-satisfied seeking, and they will know not to follow your path of abomination. So shall it be for all days!"

As a result, it is forbidden to use fire, smelt metal, etc. (though they have other ways of making strong materials, such as blades crafted from silk thread and resin, a composite material similar in strength and lightness to carbon fiber), but they are free to develop "technologies" modeled after life and ecological principles. Another reason they have for refusing to use fire is to remain hidden from the hungry eyes of the Insatiables and any remaining drone aircraft from the War that might exist (if only in myth and superstition). This explains why the Ark has not detected them by their campfires, hence why the Council doesn't already know that Earth is habitable (unless they do?).

The Grounders (they'll need a name of their own, I'll think of something ;) ) are very close-knit and communal among their own kind, and peaceful toward other tribes (if they exist) whenever possible. War almost destroyed all life, so they view it as an abomination. The big exception to their peaceful demeanor would be anyone who visibly uses the technology of the Consumers beyond the simplest forms of salvage and repurposing (i.e., tearing apart an electric motor to make copper necklaces from the wire: suspicious but tolerable; trying to make the motor run again: desist, or we fight). Robots, drones, or any other self-powered machinery is also considered anathema, and subject to attack at the earliest strategically and tactically sound convenience.

They do train and practice for war. In part, to provide release for humans' natural inclinations toward violence, in part to be ready should any Consumers escape the Prison of the Insatiables (that's basically the sort of thing they scare their children with: "If you don't stop being bad, the Consumers will come and EAT you!"), or any remaining War Machines etc. show up.

Nutshell: I'm trying to make the Grounders not soulless Orc savages/Proud Warrior Race Guys, but still (presumably) enemies of the 100. :) Perhaps if/when they kill a 100 (NPC, presumably), instead of "Your fight is over!" they'll say "Your hunger is sated!" as their gloat-line. :)

What do you think?

BTW, what is the climate like? From the animated gif at the top of the page, I'm guessing jungle, but if it's desert, temperate wilderness, crumbling urban ruins, or something else, please let me know, as it will figure prominently in my selection of character picture and other things. :)
Would you mind if I included all this information in a tab in our IC, so that it may be referenced easily for those playing grounders?

"In the end it doesn't even matter"
img-thing

Full name:
"Eh Benjamin Gegenheimer, pronounced gay - gen - high - mer"
Benjamin Gegenheimer
Nicknames:
"You can call me Benji"
Benji
Fifteen
Crime Committed:
"It was an accident."
Benji was a good kid he was happy and he did nothing bad, even though bad stuff happened to him. One night when his father swung at him Benji defended himself having a sickle in his hand causing him to cut his father and his father turned him in for attempted murder.
Sexual Orientation:
"I don't know."
Closeted Homosexual
Significant Other:
"I'm only fourteen!"
Kris (Crushing)
Strengths:
"These guns."
Funny, Benji is quite good at getting others to laugh.
Memory, Benji remembers things quite well and will hold things against you.
Physical Attributes, Despite being young Benji has some muscle definition and can push himself.
Mental State, He doesn't take mental abuse at all and will stand up for himself.
Weaknesses:
"Do I look like I'm weak?"
Physical Abuse, he will take it without saying a word and sees it as love.
Lover, Benji can be played by his crush and is easily manipulated.
Submissive, Doesn't like to go against what people say and does what he's told.
Cocky, He thinks he's stronger then he is and will hurt himself.
"Only a farmer can look this good."
Agriculture
Personality:
"You can expect the best from me"
Funny, Benji likes to be fun and happy.
Submissive, does what he's told and doesn't really fight it.
Lover, Benji gets crushes quite easily but he can be played easily as well.
Biography:
"I don't really like to talk about it"
Benji grew up with just his father, his mother had been floated and his father blamed Benji constantly. He would sometimes go after Benji physically and Benji learned to accept it and not fight because fighting made it worse. Benji would tell his friends his bruises were from rolling in his sleep and falling although his teachers didn't believe it but didn't talk about it. Benji hated his father and when he told his father about his attraction to guys, his father blew up. He started to throw punches and kicks and Benji grabbed a sickle trying to defend himself as it slashed his father he cried and his father called the peacemaker. Benji was standing beside his father with a weapon and his father was on the ground with blood coming from his arm. He was sent to the prison for attempted murder and decided to not tell anyone about his sexual orientation.
Other:
"I'm not this conceded Dramma was having fun creating me"
Ignore the little dark blue words, I'm sick and it just made me laugh a bit
Theme Song:
"Don't you think it was hard?"

"The thought of you could make a rainbow as dull as the clouds on a rainy day"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
There is soooo many little babies xD Osias is going to have a blast :3

Reactions: Brea

"In the end it doesn't even matter"
img-thing

Full name:
"Eh Benjamin Gegenheimer, pronounced gay - gen - high - mer"
Benjamin Gegenheimer
Nicknames:
"You can call me Benji"
Benji
Fourteen
Crime Committed:
"It was an accident."
Benji was a good kid he was happy and he did nothing bad, even though bad stuff happened to him. One night when his father swung at him Benji defended himself having a sickle in his hand causing him to cut his father and his father turned him in for attempted murder.
Sexual Orientation:
"I don't know."
Closeted Homosexual
Significant Other:
"I'm only fourteen!"
None - Open
Strengths:
"These guns."
Funny, Benji is quite good at getting others to laugh.
Memory, Benji remembers things quite well and will hold things against you.
Physical Attributes, Despite being young Benji has some muscle definition and can push himself.
Mental State, He doesn't take mental abuse at all and will stand up for himself.
Weaknesses:
"Do I look like I'm weak?"
Physical Abuse, he will take it without saying a word and sees it as love.
Lover, Benji can be played by his crush and is easily manipulated.
Submissive, Doesn't like to go against what people say and does what he's told.
Cocky, He thinks he's stronger then he is and will hurt himself.
"Only a farmer can look this good."
Agriculture
Personality:
"You can expect the best from me"
Funny, Benji likes to be fun and happy.
Submissive, does what he's told and doesn't really fight it.
Lover, Benji gets crushes quite easily but he can be played easily as well.
Biography:
"I don't really like to talk about it"
Benji grew up with just his father, his mother had been floated and his father blamed Benji constantly. He would sometimes go after Benji physically and Benji learned to accept it and not fight because fighting made it worse. Benji would tell his friends his bruises were from rolling in his sleep and falling although his teachers didn't believe it but didn't talk about it. Benji hated his father and when he told his father about his attraction to guys, his father blew up. He started to throw punches and kicks and Benji grabbed a sickle trying to defend himself as it slashed his father he cried and his father called the peacemaker. Benji was standing beside his father with a weapon and his father was on the ground with blood coming from his arm. He was sent to the prison for attempted murder and decided to not tell anyone about his sexual orientation.
Other:
"I'm not this conceded Dramma was having fun creating me"
Ignore the little dark blue words, I'm sick and it just made me laugh a bit
Theme Song:
"Don't you think it was hard?"

"The thought of coming out could make a rainbow as dull as the clouds on a rainy day"
Accepted! ♥

• Thank You
Reactions: Dramma
@Brea:

Yes, that's a good idea. Feel free to edit it as desired.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
  • Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Well... When are we going to get this started up?
Speaking of crushes and whatnot... My 17 year old pan is lonely.... Though he prefers males, he'll go for women... any takers?

*Raises hand to all 3* Brother Husbands? oh god just kidding! I don't know who Benji wants to crush on decisions decisions.

@Enderdeman Um I think I'm gonna have Benji crushing on Kirs - due to you saying he can come off as cold and somewhat hateful, and the fact Benji crushes on people who are mean to him (He feels this way because he thinks that's what love is) Also the fact they grew up in the same station, and since Benji is more of a go with the flow he wouldn't fight Kris which means he wouldn't have fights with him due to Kris's stubbornness. I don't know I thought it was a good match if not let me know c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.