3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
Hey guys it That Guy Over There, nice to meet you. Well I suppose to start things off, I will say that I am pretty open minded. I tend to play female characters and mainly in FxF situations. I don't mind playing hetero male though. Although I am open to the idea of MxM, I can say I never played one but I do have a scenario for that. I will admit that I do enjoy stories with an anime vibe to it though I am not limited to just that. I also tend to like stories with a darker feel and explore sensitive topics. My writing style is a bit rusty but I tend to write 3 to 4 small paragraphs and prefer to post in threads. My posting rate can seem sporadic but I mainly will post at night (after 11pm EST) since I work second shift. I crave character interaction and development and love to see how our characters will grow so please feel free to bounce ideas off me. I'm even cool with if you just wanna chat until that stroke of inspiration hits. I'm okay with sex scenes (please be 18+) being described or just fade to black for a more PG13 rating. Before I forget, I prefer orignal instead of fandoms. Hmm hopefully I covered everything if not haphazardly. Anyways to some scenarios/pairings I have been thinking of:

This scenario will be your typical anime rom com. Student A is a loner and doesn't have any friends at school. No one really pays attention to them since their whole existence screams average loser. That all changes when Student B, the new transfer student, is introduced as a new classmate in Student A's home room. Student B instantly becomes the most popular person in school and even though they could have anyone, they only have eyes for student A. Student A's bubble will never be the same again. Leaning towards more FxF for this one or MxM but with Student B being the most popular anime troupe at the moment, a trap/otoko no ko. However not oppose to MxF. EDIT: Could even make this furry if interested.

This scenario leans towards the Supernatural in a steampunkish setting. Long ago humanity lost the war with supernatural forces causing the world to be ruled by vampires, werewolfs, and other supernaturals. These creatures rule over the bits of humanity that didn't flee into hidding. Centuries later the humans that were in hiding banded together to form a resistance group trained in hunting down supernaturals and reclaiming humanity's lost legacy. Both character A and B are newly appointed hunters that have came of age in this organization called Nocturne. Character A and B are paired together to take on their first mission, infiltrate the small town of Edinburrow and take out the young vampire mayor. How far are they willing to go reclaim what their ancestors lost? How much of their humanity will they sacrifice along the way?

This scenario I am feeling more 18+ in nature due to high violence and possible sexual themes. Any pairing will be acceptable or even the characters can have a strict platonic relationship. Perhaps siblings?

This scenario will focus around the relationship between a superhero/vigilante (A) and a civilian (B). On that faithful day/night Character A saves Character B from a group of henchmen. And when they lock eyes, it was love at first sight. Against their better judgement Character B seeks out Character A but ends up in trouble again. Sensing this trouble, Character A comes to their rescue. And this time Character B won't let Character A leave them and they fall to the charm of Character B. The two start a secret relationship but Character A makes a point not to reveal their civilian identity. However can such a relationship last forever?

Admittedly this idea could use a lot more fleshing out but the premise remains, how long can a superhero and a civilian stay together? Perhaps things take a dark turn? I would like to explore FxF with this particular scenario or MxF. Perhaps even have an age gap (like 3 to 5 years) Could be Character A is a young teacher in their civilian identity while Character B is a high schooler or college student or vice versa and they both happen to attend the same school?

This scenario will take plaxe in a medieval fantasy setting
Character A attends a tourney to officially graduate from being a squire to a knight. At this tourney the princess, Character B, is to name who will be her champion and ultimately her knightly bodyguard. To their dismay, they have to attend this event with their betrothed who they can hardly stand but their marriage will secure a great alliance. As the festival drags on, Character A keeps winning the different challenges that come their way and eventually captures the eye of Character B. When the jousting event starts, Character B names Character A their champion to the crowds surprise. The events that follow are Characters A and B's budding relationship at court that turns into a scandalous affair.

For this particular tale I am feeling the paring should be FxF. Everyone looks down on Character A since they feel they are shaming the knighthood however due to being the Princess's champion they're awarded certain protections.

This is more of a scifi setting but could also be modern. Looking for FxF for this but could be MxF.

Character A is a young new scientist that has been accepted into the Valkyrie Weapon Project. The project is a military weapons program involving implementing nanbots into humans to help them exceed the human limits. In reality the human serves as a husk or host for the intelligent machines to use as a puppet. This is where Character B comes in. They are the newest and most successful test project in the program even though the unit is in the prototype stage. However character B isn't just the obedient killing machine everyone thinks she is, she's actually a terrified young girl who hates to kill people and dreams of living life as a normal girl. She also happens to be the head researchers own daughter. His funding was going to be cut so he used his only child and the conversion was a success. Character A becomes close to Character B as they realize that she is more than just a weapon.

This takes place in a Victorian like setting. I plan for this to have a gothic horror feeling. The subtle dread that knocks at the back of your mind telling you something is wrong.

Character A happens to be an accomplished adventuring Occultist that has dabbled in the eldricth and strange. And Character B happpens to be their assistant that is rather new to the occult realm but has deep admiration for their master. One day the duo are approached by man claiming to be from a small town called Greenfalls. He explains that there is something unnatural happening in the town and has just been left to fester. He begs Character A to investigate the town of Greenfalls and promises to pay a large sum. Not interested at first, Character A changes their tune when the man draws a strange symbol that has been on several dead bodies appearing as of late. Character B is still skeptical of the man but their protests are heard on deaf ears. When the duo arrives at Greenfalls, they immediately feel something is out of place.

I plan on the pairing to be FxF. MxF can also be on the table. MxM might be a possibility but would prefer at least one male being effeminate(sucker for crossdressers M or F :\).

This takes place in either a fantasy feudal Japan or fantasy medieval Europe. This one I am only looking for FxF.

Character A happens to be a young Samurai/Knight that has been appointed to bolster the ranks of a small town that sits near the border to their enemy's land. The town has been a center point for many skirmishes but has stayed under Character A's kingdom despite the bouts. Character A arrives to town only to encounter Character B who happens to be a young Kunoichi/Assassin hired by the enemy kingdom to keep tabs on the town in hopes of an invasion one day. Seeing the new Knight/Samurai, Character B makes a point to get to know them, seduction being their best tool. Soon Character A finds herself enthralled by the woman despite their better judgement and soon Character B finds herself growing to love the Samurai/Knight. When Character B hears that an attack is in the works by her employers, she tries to convince Character A to leave town with her. . . even more so when she gets orders to assassinate the young Knight/Samurai.

This one is yet another anime rom com vibe. Be warn this one revolves around a character being 14 who is attracted to an older person perhaps their teacher or family friend but in their early to mid twenties. Aiming for this to be a dark comedic version of Lolita possibly. You have been warned.

Character A happens to have a crush on their teacher/family friend, who happens to be Character B. The only problem being a pretty big age gap between them. However in Character A's mind age doesn't matter when it comes to love. When Character A confesses to Character B, they play it off believing the younger person was just teasing or chalk it up to a school girl crush that'll pass eventually but ultimately refuses. However Character A does not become discouraged instead redoubled their efforts to charm or seduce poor Character B who happens to be a very lonely person. After many attempts to Character B's embarrassment, one night Character A shows up at Character B's apartment looking beat up.The two share a moment as Character B learns of Character A's abuse at home. Not knowing what to do, Character B offers their apartment as a sanctuary for Character A and soon their relationship grows.

I am looking for FxF for this particular tale. But could be interested in other possible pairings. The elements around this story can be as heavy as we're willing to discuss. I suppose it is really a tramedy revolving around two characters wanting acceptance and love from somebody. Anyways if you're willing to play this out feel free to PM me and we can talk more.

This is a scifi story that focuses around the military career of the two characters. I mainly am looking star fighter type scifi but mecha is also a personal fave of mine. I imagine this one having plenty of action sequences.

Character A and Character B happen to be new fighter pilot recruits in the Earth Federations Galactic Forces in their fight against the Colonialist Separatist Republic. After they become familiar with the Star Cruiser and its staff, they are sent through vigorous training exercises and star fighter simulations. Afterwards Character A finds out they will be Character B's co pilot for their star fighter. During their skirmishes and missions the two begin to form a budding relationship that later turns into love. However, both are afraid to admit their feelings to the other fearing that it would jinx what they have.

This one is definitely up for further discussion and polishing if the premise caught your interest.

This scenario has a rom com school anime vibe to it. I am looking for two partners for this so wasn't sure if I should of posted in the Group section. I plan on there being a love triangle revolving around a poor student who wanted nothing more but to coast through high school under the radar.

Character A was a student that people really didn't pay attention to or if they did it was to bully them or use them to complete their homework or team project. And Character A was okay with this existence as long as they were home at the end of the day. However one day Character A gets a new transfer student in their class which happens to be Character B. Unfortunate for Character A, they end up on Character B's radar. Character B makes a connection with Character A once their eyes met. Due to this Character B becomes friends with Character A even with their reservations. However as their relationship grows, Character C can't help but notice that their childhood crush is growing attached to Character B from the background. Due to a fond memory of Character A, Character C always wanted to be with them but their increased activities with the school caused them to miss out on their chance. But seeing Character B becoming so intimate with Character A, Character C decides that they can no longer stay on the side lines. Despite Character C being in the Student Council and most popular student in school, their heart only belongs to the loner Character A. Eventually Character A becomes trap in a love triangle unable to decide who they like more.

Main pairings I am looking for:
Female x Female x Female
Male x Female x Female
Female x Male (effeminate/crossdresser/trap) x Female
Male x Male (effeminate/crossdresser/trap) x Female
Male x 2 Males (effeminate/crossdresser/trap)

Feel free to contact me via PM or message me here.

Here is a list of pairings I would like to see but don't have a plot in mind yet. Again I mainly do FxF but not opposed to discussing other genders. Plus reminder, I don't do Fandom one x one. Can play either role. Also this list may grow as my hyperactive mind keeps pumping out ideas:

Samurai x Shrine Maiden
Ronin x their charge
Samurai x Ninja
Samurai x Princess
Knight x Princess (different than plot above)
Knight x Peasant
Knight x Bard
Knight x Mage
Teacher x Student
Family friend x Jailbait
Werewolf x Vampire
Fighter Pilot x Co-pilot (Sci fi)
Mecha Pilot x Engineer
Mecha Pilot x Mecha Pilot
Sheriff x Aristocrat (Western)
Sheriff x Lady of the Night (Western)
Student (high school) x Custodian (early 20s)
Student (high school) x School Nurse
Occultist x Assistant (Victorian-esqe or Steampunk)
Occultist x Detective
Cirminal x Detective
Detective x Criminal (cyberpunk)
Vigilante x Vigilante/Superhero
Maid x Mistress
Maid x Maid
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Angel x Human

Last edited:
I would in intrestead in fangs and claws or champion of the princess.

Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere
I would really be interested in the Normal School Day scenario, or the Princess one. The slice-of-life School Day one sounds the most fun~! [Both as FxF C:]

Heyy there, the Champion of the Princess one sounds great, as does the Fangs and Claw idea!

Hey guys! I updated with some pairings I would like to do but don't have a solid plot in mind.

Just wanted to say that I am still looking. Been feeling a sci fi story or a pulp like adventure in Victorian times dealing with eldricth terrors. Or something more on the fantasy side of things. Feel free to PM me and we can talk. :) And if I don't answer back to you in timely manner, I probably got distracted by something shiny. :\

Just wanted to say that I am still looking. Been feeling a sci fi story or a pulp like adventure in Victorian times dealing with eldricth terrors. Or something more on the fantasy side of things. Feel free to PM me and we can talk. :) And if I don't answer back to you in timely manner, I probably got distracted by something shiny. :\

What about All This Power?

I'm leaning to the Normal Day more then anything...I understand if you don't want to do it with me now with a few people calling dibs on a Rp with you.

Added five new scenarios! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Edit: I can't count it was five not four new scenarios xD All scenarios are on the table since they can be tweaked a little to feel different even if I have a partner for the scenario already.

Last edited:
Added a request for two partners under Round Two Scenarios for a Love Triangle Anime Rom Com vibe story.