Tharkild High School (full now)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evair was shocked to hear Muki's familiar seemed to know his. He gave a shrug at her comment. "Maybe we were meant to meet?" He suggested rather confused still.

Nicky looked seeing Ryan. "Hey Ryan. It appears I have." She commented glancing at Evair. She then looked back at Ryan. "So you looking forward to school?" She asked it seemed she had pretty much caught up on what was going on.

Luna felt her hand being dragged and just listened to the small group. Rev had taken flight but followed her then landed on her head and seemed to wish for her to show the group what she meant Sighing she handed him the amulet as if for him to figure it out on his own.

Haydn gave her a quick grin. "I thought you'd all been killed by some elemental monster who was giving off a huge light..." he began before he noticed Ryan, who was talking to Nikki. "So, did you get something you wanted?" If Caseum could roll his eyes, he certainly would have. Why can you not notice the familiars that are in human form? When you making me a human? Haydn ignored him.

At that moment, a girl rushed to summon her familiar. So many first years seemed just as skilled as he was, which was slightly upsetting, but then he remembered they'd have to bond with their familiars, which would take up a lot of time that Haydn had had. But they didn't have such time when classes began. He smiled in his thoughts. They'd have so much fun. You look creepy when you smile like that, Caseum said to him, inaudible to anybody else.

Rev seemed to figure it out just in time. Shifting and now wearing the amulet. "Hello. Let me properly introduce myself. I am Luna's familiar Rev" He said sounding rather formal for a bird.

Rev
images

I wanna be able to talk to them...why are you so useless? All these people with their magic and you won't make me talk...why was I given such an awful magical family...forever stuck as a mouse. A mouse who can't talk. Caseum moaned, everyone else unaware. Haydn nodded, listening to Rev. "How'd you talk?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tabitha!" The female with the bright, golden hair held her hand out to her summon, who appeared to be the exact opposite of the summoner. "What.. I'm suppose to be your familiar now...? Just what have I gotten myself into..." The demon sighed to herself, flipping some of her pale, dark blue hair that was tied in a high twin tail. At first, she was considering on blowing the human back right then and there however, she held back and thought for a moment. The girl must have held a ton of magical power, if she were able to call forth a demon no less. There was no doubt she could have called upon an arch angel- that is, with the proper training. The demon herself was also capable of magic, however lacked the ability to summon a familiar. She mulled things over, and scanned the girl for a while and a smirk formed on her face. "... Alright then, I'll play along. I'll kind of miss being in Hell though.." The demoness kept her smirk, and Tabitha maintained cheery and bright. "Well, I can let you visit every now and then! Well, I can't really visit, even though I'd like to."

Wait, she'd like to? Was she insane? No human wanted to go to hell in the past; it was always up in heaven for the cowards. But this girl, she was different. She wasn't lying either, as this demoness could detect lies as though they were the back of her hand. "Interesting.." She mumbled, turning around and eventually finding some sort of engraving on the skin over her right breast. Where did that-- Right.. There were always some sort of symbol to show that summoner and summon were linked.. How troublesome.

Ryan smiled, "I am now you're here nick. It would of sucked to be here without anyone I knew." He smiled

Muki saw Tabith and her new familiar waved at her, "hey Tabitha come join us!" She smiled then turned to rev who was in her eyes extremely handsome, "h-hello." She stuttered for a moment then turned to hydan and Evair. Answering Evair she smiled, "I guess so!" She blushed at him then turned to hydan, "I got a dragon shifter!" She explained excitedly and poked Ryan to get his attetion before introducing them, "this is my familiar Ryan, Ryan this is my friend Hydan!" She smiled

Rev gave a confused look. "Like you and Luna, and him and her. I listened since I was a very small raven." He stated rather confused. "Well if you mean changed so you can understand me. Well Luna's parent usually would have me change using magic and have been trying to teach Luna. But being she sometimes needs help I have this amulet here. Which makes it a tad easier." He explained. "But it doesn't work for others just me or that's what I and Luna were told." Rev explained.

Luna quietly listened and stepped behind Rev suddenly feeling there were to many people. She felt his hand carefully hold her wrist making her relax a little again.

=================

Nicky smiled. "Yeah if you weren't here I think I'd feel the same." She commented. "I'm not sure how excited I am on being stuck here." She replied. Then turned seeing Ryan was being poked. She gave a small laugh. "I think your needed." She said to him.

Evair listened and smiled. Then listened to Muki introducing Ryan to her friend.

If you can understand this guy, I'll honestly bite your neck. Don't think I won't. I'm not being the only one here who nobody else can understand, Caseum moaned, his low voice echoing in Haydn's ears. "Cool," he replied to Ren, Caseum still complaining. Haydn blocked him out. "Cool," he repeated to Muki, realising there was quite a few people and familiars around in the little group. It messed his mind a little. He wasn't sure what to say to all of them. "I'm guessing none of you are nervous about school now, right?"

"You know, I'm actually a guy. I just like staying as a girl; easier to move around." The demon smirked, following his/her summoner as it watched Tabitha happily jump hug Muki. "Hehe~ Sorry for being late. I kind of slept in today, and yeah a lot of things happened!" Tabitha smiled brightly, looking back at the demoness with a smile as well. "Oh oh! I wanna see what your familiar looks like! I bet he or she is strong!" Tabitha chimed, and her demon familiar walked over whilst scratching the back of her head. Well, her up until a few moments ago. The demon had shifted back to it's original gender, scratching the back of his head. They had a resemblance, as his mark was on the right of his chest, as how it was on the right of the girl's breast earlier.

"You're being noisy, is there some sort of off button on you?" He appeared somewhat irritated, messing up Tabitha's hair and she pouted slightly. "Now when did you get all big and mean on me? You looked cuter as a girl..."

tumblr_mz0zzdvsbx1smkxfto1_500.jpg

Ryan looked back at hydan and gave a to finger sault off his shoulder, "Ey, nice mouse by the way." He smiled and turned back to Nicky amd shrugged, "its whatever apparently were some kind of pet thats ment to protect these magic users thanks to the mark, so I guess we dont really have a choice."he said with a sigh. Then jumped as another girl hugged his master and another male appeared.

Muki giggled and hugged Tabitha back and pointed to Ryan, "this is my familiar Ryan hes a dragon shifter!" She explained happily and looked at Tabitha's familiar and poked his arm, "your cute." She stated bluntly before turning to Hydan and Evair again. Answering Hydans question she smiled, "I guess not with all of our new friends." She smiled and added, "are you two nervous?" She asked them.

"Just a little," Haydn admitted. No, Caseum said, Tell him I'm not a mouse. I'm a Mus Musculus. Haydn didn't. It was literally the fancy name for 'mouse'. "It sucks to be in the year above. Can't copy any of your homework, can I?" That's awful, Haydn, Caseum lectured. I'm here to help you. And trust me, you need help.

Muki giggled, "well we do have defensive magic together so theres always that." She smiled playing along and trying to imagine what caseum's little squeaks were all about.

"Yeah, I suppose," he sighed. A year younger and he would've been one of them, enjoying the ceremony and stuff. Stop it, Caseum hissed. "I've got some research to do. But first...lunch!"

Evair shook his head. "I'm not nervous." He replied. Glancing at Nicky not sure how she felt on being stuck with him.
Nicky nodded at Ryan. "That's what I picked up on seeing the summoner's circle. What a pain." She commented.

Luna stayed still behind Rev. "I am a little" She said in a whisper. Rev squeezed her hand for encouragement.

Haydn grinned at Evair, wishing he could feel as carefree. His attention moved quickly to Luna as he noticed her lips move. She is, Caseum told him, knowing she was too quiet for him to hear. "Don't be, school is fun," he tried to sound reassuring rather than sarcastic. It sounded deadpan.

Muki's stomach rambled and she smiled, "sounds like a good idea." She giggled before taking Ryan's hand and telling the group, "hey guys lets go get lunch!" She suggested smiling.

Ryan turned a shade of pink as muki took his hand and announced the lunch idea. Smiling to Nicky he said, "seems like the masters hungery ill catch up with you later nick." He teased muki and squeezed her hand.

Muki turned pink as well when ryan squeezed her hand. She stuck out her tongue as a reply to his teasing. She receiced a laugh from him. When Luna seemed shy she smiled, "why dont you come with us to the dining hall and sit with us?" She asked her

Luna still stayed behind Rev. "Maybe..." She answered sounding unsure more of herself though than the school. Rev looked to her. "It will be alright I'm here." He replied. Luna seemed to poke her head out more at that. Rev gave a nod. "Will be there." He answered before Luna could back out.

Nicky laughed hearing Ryan and Muki. "Yeah sounds that way." She replied with a grin then looked at Evair. "Hungry?" She asked with a smirk.

Evair rolled his eyes. "A little yes." He replied. "And I wouldn't mind hang with people I know." He commented before Nicky could try a smart remark.

You know, you owe me biscuits, Caseum said, Though your dessert can forfeit. Haydn ignored his familiar. "Thank goodness, I thought I'd die of starvation. We can all go to eat." I'm glad I don't have to call you master. You need me much more than I need you, Caseum's marking was on his stomach, a light grey binding of a mouse, which was also on the back of Haydn's neck, hidden behind his hair. The boy gave everybody a smile. "Shadow, you coming?"

Ryan smiled at nicky, "seems like om stuck with you." He teased her.

Muki's eye lit up as everyone joined her offer. "Yay!" She giggled and started to bound off to the dinning hall with Ryan in tow.

Nicky rolled her eyes. "Yeah I guess so." She replied. "But I do believe it's more I'm the one stuck with you" She replied with a joking grin.

Evair gave a nod to follow and Rev seemed to basically pick up Luna so she couldn't run and hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.