Tharkild High School (full now)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haydn had lagged behind, taking in the surroundings, while Caseum told him to get a move on. When they reached the dining hall, he went along. "What's this?" he whispered. Pizza, it's an Italian thing. I'd get the breaded stuff; it's chicken. Haydn was a bit surprised. His family were quite old-fashioned, and since he had rarely left the manor, everything he ate came from inside it: animals that came along, fish from the local river, plants that grew and fruits from trees. It was fun to not only make his food (especially biscuits, which were a special treat from his Grandma), but to catch it, and it was a good way to practise magic. He chose the chicken and mash, but steered away from everything else till he reached the desserts, when Caseum yelled for the biscuits. Haydn smiled, picking them up, before sitting down.

Muki nodded in agreement, "theres so many choices!" She stated excitedly and bounced up and down like a child.
Evair nodded. "Yeah there is." He replied and noticed her jumping up and down. He still wasn't positive what he wanted but his first suggestion was a thought.

======================

Luna began to get her food. She finally deiced she did want a slice of pizza with a few other items she got. She also got two bread rolls. One for her and one for Rev.

Evair nodded. "Yeah there is." He replied and noticed her jumping up and down. He still wasn't positive what he wanted but his first suggestion was a thought.

======================

Luna began to get her food. She finally deiced she did want a slice of pizza with a few other items she got. She also got two bread rolls. One for her and one for Rev.
Muki finally decided on pizza. Loading her plate with it she turned to Evair, "im going to go find the others, hopefully they've all found a spot together!" She chimmee before bouncing off to the others.

Haydn gave a small smile as Muki bounded over. She had so much energy. He began cutting up his chicken into small, sizeable pieces, offering one to Caseum, who gave him a look of disgust. Haydn tucked in, his familiar still on his shoulder. Because you're nice you can have a sixth of a biscuit, the mouse told him, which Haydn smirked about.

Evair nodded. "Alright" He replied seeing she got pizza. He had finally deiced what he would do. His first idea seemed like an alright one to him. So he gathered a plate of mash potato, bread, salad, and what appeared to be baked chicken breast. Then he began to look for where the group might sit.

===============

Luna was looking for a sit but wasn't sure if she should be looking for enough for the group Rev had her follow. She glanced at Rev as if asking for a suggestion and he then took flight landing on a sit that was at an almost empty table with one of the others already there and another heading that way. Give a nod understanding what he was after she walked over and sat down. She wasn't sure how she would handle a crowd but Rev was with her so she felt all would be alright.

Haydn gave a small smile as Muki bounded over. She had so much energy. He began cutting up his chicken into small, sizeable pieces, offering one to Caseum, who gave him a look of disgust. Haydn tucked in, his familiar still on his shoulder. Because you're nice you can have a sixth of a biscuit, the mouse told him, which Haydn smirked about.
Seeing haydn Muki smiled and walked over, "do u mind if I sit here?" She asked before sitting down, just to take a seat anyway. Her legs didnt quit touch the ground so she did her most favorite thing to do, swung her legs like a child.

"No," he replied, as Luna approached as well. Caseum was yelling into his ears that if there was no biscuits there'd be trouble. He laid down his fork and opened the packet reluctantly, pressing in his fingers so it crumbled into mouse-size pieces, which every few seconds he'd pass up to his familiar. He didn't know if familiars actually needed food, but Caseum enjoyed eating it. Similar to his master, really. The boy was a good multitasker, because when he picked up his fork and ate, he was still feeding Caseum. "I don't mind, I mean," he said as his words truly registered in his head.

"Yay" she cheered and started to nibble on her pizza when she saw Luna as well. "Heeyyy luna!" She called out to the other girl waving.

Hello?! I still exist! Caseum yelled, for a moment forgetting that nobody could actually hear him. Honestly, the day the rest of them can hear me is the day you become a true wizard. "Shut up," Haydn said aloud.

Luna was quiet. Then heard Muki and Haydn. "Um...Hi" She replied quietly. Rev crowed with a smile it would appear but easier to tell by his eyes than beak. He looked to Caseum as if trying to pick up on what the mouse was saying. He was a bit rust when it came to other animals honestly that's why he hadn't said anything before to the mouse. 'Hello" He finally managed in a squaw. "Sorry I didn't say hello earlier I'm a bit rusty when speaking to other fimilars that aren't birds. Same with Luna." He said to Caseum. Luna heard Rev and her eyes truned being quiet when she heard Haydn blurt. "Sorry..." She replied.

============

Evair walked heading for the small group from earlier. He wasn't sure where Nicky got off to but figured she'd turn up so he wasn't worried. "Hey guys" He called.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muki giggled at caseum's squeaks and hydn's attemption to get him to shut up. "You know theres spells to temporarily silence someone if he gets on your nerves to much." She laughed teasing caseum playfully.
When the others appeared muki got excited, "hey!" She chimed excitedly.

"No, not you," Haydn said quickly. "Cheese." Caseum, my name is Caseum. Haydn gritted his teeth. All that seemed to be happening was he was frustrating his familiar more. My wizard is annoying me, Caseum replied with his low voice. But it's pleasant to meet you.

Rev gave a nod. "Pleasant to meet you too. Luna may had thought he meant me..." He replied and glanced at her. Luna was quiet a moment. "Oh...I wasn't sure I um... Kind of picked up on him and Rev... More Rev though so I thought maybe you meant him actually." She replied quietly.

Evair smiled at the group and was a bit confused at what little he heard from Luna. "May I sit with you guys?" He asked them.

Muki confused as evair was she smiled at him, "sure I dont mind!" She giggled and continued nibbling her pizza and listening to luna the bird and the mouse talk.

"No, I meant Caseum," he dragged the mouse's name in a teasing manner. The relationship they had seemed to be built on friendly bickering and mockery. "Your wizard does not annoy you?"

Evair smiled. "Thanks" He replied and sat down and began to cut his chicken. He then continued to listen to the confusing chatter between Luna, Haydn and Rev.

Luna gave a small smile. "I see." She replied seeing a little less nervous for the moment. Rev looked at Caseum. "No she doesn't more me annoying her at times I think. I often get her out of her confret zone like now." He answered as if that was how he annoyed her.

Ryan grunted as he lost sight of muki and started to wonder around before seeing Nicky he excused himself from shadow before moving towards her, "Nick!?" He called hoping to draw her attention.

Muki finished her pizza and grew worried as Ryan still was out of sight. She looked over at Evair and could see he was begining to worry slightly as it seemed nicky hadnt came back either, "hey you wanna go look for them? They could of gotten lost." She suggested feeling anxious.

"Young wizards," Caseum sighed. Haydn could only hear one half of the conversation, and that confused him greatly. He finished eating quite quickly.

Luna shrugged not sure what Muki and Evair might mean. She began to eat and feed Rev the bread she got for him. Rev nodded at Caseum. "Yep" He replied and knew Luna could hear that part but maybe not Caseum except for wizards.

=================

Nicky heard Ryan and turned. "Yeah?" She answered. She wasn't really looking for Evair being it was the lunch room. She figured it would be fine to just wonder a bit seeing the other wizards but not heading near any of them.

Eavir nodded. "That may be wise." He replied to Muki seeing like him she was worried about probable Ryan but for him Nicky. Neither had shown back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.