Tharkild High School (full now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yay!" Muki cheered and bounded to the ceremony happily with hydan where she saw shadow, evira (I cant remember how to spell his name) and luna. She waved her hand to them and called out, "hey guys!! Over here!" She cheered and dragged hydan over to meet them.

Caseum made an abnormal noise as Haydn was dragged at full speed. Roughly, it translated to What the hell, dude?! Haydn felt a similar way to his friend. "When's lunch?" he wondered.

Shadow waves and walked over. Releived that he finally found some people that he slightly knew. "Hey guys whats up?", he asked.

Muki shrugged at the lunch question and answered shadow, "just got here from dropping off our stuff in our home rooms!" She smiled then added, "you excited for the familiar ceremony!" She asked shadow bouncing on her toes in excitement.

"Of course I am... When is it going to happen"?, Shadow questioned excitedly.

"The sky. Birds. Clouds?" Haydn replied to his question. "But no, I'm great, you?" He grinned as if he was a comedian. Caseum squeaked (You're not funny), which Haydn ignored. "But basically there's a portal and people go up one at a time and a familiar just kind of appears out the portal. Or at least, that's what happened with me," he decided to give them a heads up.

Muki smiled, "what happens is each person summons a portal and whatever comes threw you have to say a binding spell then seal it with a kiss." She giggled informing hydan and added to shadow, "I think it starts after the opening ceremony.

"Im good... That sounds cool", Shadow replied. He'd always wanted a familiar of his own but never knew where to begin to obtain one. He couldnt wait... In his head he crossed one more thing off of his list to become the greatest wizard ever.

"Yeah, and then you have to listen to them for the next who knows how long," Haydn jokingly complained. "But it's great. I guess."

Muki giggled, "caseum cant be to bad can he?" She asked and then turned to shadow, "me neither hehe I hope its something cool!" She giggled.

Haydn sighed as if to say You don't even know. "I don't really mind. Trust, trust and loyalty. And I give him both, vice versa. Not really like a pet though, more of a companion."

Muki smiled then the head master appeared on stage talking into the microphone he called everyone to take a seat. Clearing his throat he began his speach, "welcome ladies and gentlemen to tharkild high. You can find you're schedule in the office." He continued with rooms, classes, rules and ect.

"Ive heard that the creature that will come out is decided upon your hearts true desires and you character.", Shadow said hopefully... His mind was set on a Wyvern as it had been his whole life.

"Pretty much. The one that is right for your soul. Sometimes ones that run in the family or are tradition. Sometimes not," Haydn smiled, "Either way it'll be great."

Muki sat between hydan and shadow swinging her legs like a child listening to the head master talk. When she heard shadow she whispered to him, "I hope so to hehe."

"I hope so", Shadow replied. "I you would've been able to choose yours... What would it have been?".

"I wanted a cat. But in a house of mice, it wasn't the best idea. Kind of glad I didn't now. You can't put a cat in your backpack. It'll break it," he stated, still not being extremely serious. "It thinks of your future wants as well."

Muki's eyes widen "that sounds awesome!!" She cheered. As the head master bagan to explain the extra curriculum classes.

How long had he been talking? Haydn wasn't sure. He hadn't really been paying attention. Caseum, who was in his bag on the floor in front on him, began to scurry around, until he went tumbling out the bag and rushing off out of reach. Haydn sighed.

"What happens after you get your familiar?", Shadow wonders out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.