Tharkild High School (full now)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As they were walking Shadow remembered that he hadn't given is wyvern a name yet. "Hey guys... What do you think i should name my familiar, I want it to have something to do with the elements?", Shadow asked the group.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Haydn asked. "Caseum came with a name. It means Cheese."

"That's pretty mainstream you know; why don't you let it pick it's own name?" The demon had overheard the man, and the demon familiar appeared to be taller than everyone else, standing at a towering 6'4". He was a complete foot taller than his summoner, however she was only 5'2". Tabitha gently elbowed the demon, shaking her head as if to scold him. "Oi, don't be rude." She huffed, looking up at Shadow and beginning to ponder. She thought of something, but then it slipped her mind. "Well, you need to figure that out.. But a good name would be Libra if it is a girl; it means balance, or something like that~" She giggled cheerfully, and the demon rolled his eyes before shutting his summoner up by putting his hand over her lips. "You really need an off button.."

Ryan and muki laughed at Tabitha's familiar and her's reaction to eachother. Ryan noticed how tall the demon boy was and was stunned. Ryan had always been the tallest of his family, though he only stood at 6'1 and was easily amused at Muki's height being no more then 5'4. When a guy he hadn't been introduced to mentioned something about naming a familiar he added his thoughts, "what about ignis? It means flame in latin." He suggested.

Muki was too busy thinking off food to really pay attention until ryan spoke in latin, "I think you should name it pizza." She giggled obviously joking.

As they reached the dining hall Mukis eyes lit up and all ryan could say way a quiet, "woah.."

dining hall.
images

Reactions: ShadowShroom
"I want nothing more than to let it name itself but it just hatched so its still learning everything... I have a feeling that wyverns will be able to grow a lot faster and stronger when they have been nameed. What he has told me so far though is that she is a female and that she really likes Muki... I still can't figure out why because she can't talk to her. But she did say that she can understand all of the familiars and owners around her, but she can't speak out loud to them yet..", Shadow said. "hey Muki... Have you been to the library yet?", Shadow wondered.

Muki was caught off gaurd by shadows statement about his familiar then listenes to his question, "no not yet though im going to get food." She stated and bounded off to the food line.

Ryan stood there listening then asked the man with the baby familiar, "hey im ryan. Ive never seen a baby wyvern before... can I touch it?" He asked staring at the small animal.

Ryan petted the wyvern then smiled at the others, "hey guys we came here to eat, so lets eat." He stated with a smile and went to go look for Muki in the food line.

Luna had been quietly listing and just nodded. Rev seemed to do the same for once and both sat down. Rev changing back into a bird for the time being for Luna to eat.

Evair followed quietly he wasn't sure what to suggest so he didn't say anything. Nicky seemed to just enjoy listing to the different ideas for names and gave a laugh at Muki reminding the group why they had came here. Then she noticed Evair seem to head for food.

Shadow followed Ryan hoping to get pizza with extra pizza sauce and a small plate those little fish things called shrimp that hes heard about.

Luna had been quietly listing and just nodded. Rev seemed to do the same for once and both sat down. Rev changing back into a bird for the time being for Luna to eat.

Evair followed quietly he wasn't sure what to suggest so he didn't say anything. Nicky seemed to just enjoy listing to the different ideas for names and gave a laugh at Muki reminding the group why they had came here. Then she noticed Evair seem to head for food.
Muki saw evair and walked over to him, "hey hehe what'd you thinking about getting?" She asked. Though she couldn't decide herself.

Shadow followed Ryan hoping to get pizza with extra pizza sauce and a small plate those little fish things called shrimp that hes heard about.
Ryan noticed the dude with the baby familiar was following so he slowed down to have a conversation. "Hey whats up." He asked.

Evair looked to Muki. "I'm not sure. There is actually more to pick than I expected. Maybe chicken, some mash potatoes and salad. Or pizza not sure..." He admitted.

=============

Luna walked looking at the different choices and knew she would need bread for Rev. He could eat more if he chose to stay in the human like form but he had chosen to make it easier on her it seemed. She knew she would also want a fruit and drink but what for the main dish and other side.

"Not much man...So if Muki pulled you from somewhere when she summoned you, where would that somewhere be?", Shadow asked.

Evair looked to Muki. "I'm not sure. There is actually more to pick than I expected. Maybe chicken, some mash potatoes and salad. Or pizza not sure..." He admitted.

=============

Luna walked looking at the different choices and knew she would need bread for Rev. He could eat more if he chose to stay in the human like form but he had chosen to make it easier on her it seemed. She knew she would also want a fruit and drink but what for the main dish and other side.
Muki nodded in agreement, "theres so many choices!" She stated excitedly and bounced up and down like a child.

"Not much man...So if Muki pulled you from somewhere when she summoned you, where would that somewhere be?", Shadow asked.
Ryan's eyes grew sad as he thought of home, "I come from a different world called Therkeid.. its a place where dragons and humans have finally come together. Its a beautiful world." He caught site of Muki and smiled, "maybe one day I can go home again but with a different purpose." He laughed a little to himself at the thought.

"Sounds like a future quest bro.",Shadow replied trying to make him feel better.

Ryan nodded, "yea man." He smiled at his attempt to make him feel better and looked to Muki again.

"So what are you going to get Muki?", Shadow asked as he helped himself to a huge amount of shrimp and pizza.

Ryan looked taken aback, "what'd you mean?" He asked confused by the question.

"Sorry for the confusion man i was asking Muki what she was going to eat, those hot dogs look good though you guys might like them.",Shadow replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.