Tharkild High School (full now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zabus looked to Muki. "Yes typically they are nuts some are faster than others. But I'm not sure that they normally can keep up with a dragon." He commented and glanced seeing that Ryan seemed to be looking at him and Nessus. "Nice to meet you Ryan." Zabus stated and turned then held out a hand. "Luna has mentioned a few of you I believe on our way out here till we grew away from the school and she fell asleep." He commted.

===================

Rev noticed Muki look at him and gave a wave but finished attaching a moment before heading near her and Rayn. He wanted to warn the group to be careful of Zabus and he felt probable Nessus as well.

(I would maybe at more with the others but on new tablet and not sure all controls yet. I'll edit in color later just my computer wasn't working)

Last edited by a moderator:
Muki giggled free of any suspicious conclusions about the new boys to there group, in fact Zabus's familiar seemed intriguing to her naive nature, "sounds like Luna." She commented about her friend falling asleep. Though her heart skipped a beat as she noticed Rev start to approach her and the boys, but she decided to play hard to get as revenge for him being away from her so long.

It must be a guy thing, as ryan caught eyes with Rev seeing the slight protectiveness in the young lad eyes. Instantly he had a gut feeling that it was a matter to do with the new gentleman whose name was still unknow to him, but in all else honestly he cared little to know their names and more as to why they gave the crow and him bad vibes.

"Hey Muki" He commented his had to force his eyes of Zabus to look and smile at her. "Um how's your adventure been so far?" He asked not sure were else to begin. He just hoped Zabus wouldn't make a motion toward two people he cared for one who was his witch to watch over the other who his heart chose to watch over and maybe one day even be with.

Zabus turned and glanced to Rev. He had grown use to the bird's glares by now it was just a bit different now that he was human once more. He smirked however when Rev made his attention to Muki more than him. Yet he felt maybe others were watching not that he cared.

==============================

Luna looked around and walked over to Ryan. Who it seemed Nicky finally was able to as well being the last person finally got off or so it seemed to her. She then noticed Nessus who once more looked to her with a smirk. She sighed just glad that Zabus had forgotten she had been their for she was able to get out of his grip when he went to introduce himself more to Muki. "So um Ryan what all have we missed?" She asked then whispered a bit quieter where hoepfully only Ryan might could hear or even Nicky, "Much safer than for me of late I hope."

Her eyes drew wide with excitement, "its been so much fun!" She stated, hyper as always she quickly moved on in the conversation to explain to rev of their adventure. Muki told the lad about flying on ryan, reach the town, working at the restraunt, which lead into Evars fight with the fire dude and her group meeting his.

When she was done speaking her eyes were glittering with excitement, though with in a few moments Muki had given up trying to act as if she hadn't missed Rev and without notice, hugged the lad tightly while nuzzling her face into his chest, "I missed you." She told him in a soft whisper.

Ryan jumped a little when he hear the quietness of luna's voice, "oh um.. pretty much you missed a gigantic moshpit, and pissing off the knights." He said nonchalantly as if it was already normal behavior for him and his group.

Rev and Zabus both listened Zabus found himself give a smirk not only about the dude with fire but a second time when she mentioned finally meeting him, Luna, and the familiars. Rev seemed to glance at Evair when Muki explained the fight. "Well I'm glad your alright and seems Evair is too..." He commented and paused for her to finish.

Rev didn't expect the hug but as soon as he realized Muki had came closer he moved his arms out a little just encase and next thing the he knew he was then embracing her in a hug. "I missed you too" He answered in a small voice of a whisper.

====================

Luna gave a nod. "I kind of wish I was with you guys." she commented and looked to the ground. "I think I'd be better off than well how long I was stuck with Zabus and Rev not doing anything... I wish I realized who he was sooner than I did." She stated and sighed. "Well I'm glad we meet up again" She finished not sure what all she could say and not get into trouble with Zabus or his familiar Nessus.

Muki could feel her face grow red but at the moment she couldn't care less. Giving Rev a smile she stood on her toes and ruffled his hair before bounding off from his arms to explore her new surroundings, "we shouldn't be out in the open too long because of the knights.." she noted to the group well looking up and down the dirt road.

Grabbing Luna by the inside of her arm, ryan pulled her close to his side, "who exactly are the newbs." He asked when he noticed a slight tension induced vibes started to flood the air around the small girl.

Rev felt his face turn a small tint of pink when she ruffled his hair then left to explore. "Your right it's not good to be sitting targets." he commented.

======================

Luna hadn't expected to be grabbed by the arm again it made her almost give out a frightened squeak but she relaxed being it was Ryan and not Zabus or Nessus or any one she well didn't yet know at that. "My um brothers knew them... Well just Zabus..." She whispered. "He they explained at school was a bully but when I was younger I didn't believe them..." She bit her lip. "He's the one who burned my arm an Rev couldn't do anything." She confessed her eyes on the ground. "Just watch Muki okay?" She said looking up slowly. "I don't think he'll do anything with Rev and Evair but he might when no one seems to be around... I-I'm just not...not sure... not sure what...." She then glanced to Nessus who didn't scare her the same but she still was wary of him. "His familiar well I don't know much but my brothers had said the two weren't the best to be around but something about Nessus didn't care if anyone got hurt but I don't know he seemed a bit concerned when Zabus was well using his magic again..." Luna commented wondering more about Nessus. "I just think we all need to be wary though cause he seems I'm just not sure but maybe not any good news..." When she was trying to explain her voice had stayed a whisper but a little fast every time she mentioned Zabus's powers and that he had burned her. It was the reason she had flinched.

Muki giggled at Rev's encouragement causing her to look back over her shoulder and smile at the boy before going back to her exploring.

ryan's face harden at the newly found information causing him to pull Luna into a tight hug, "Dont worry Luna i wont let you down, I'll do my best to keep both you and Muki safe, Ok?" he whispered softly into the small girl ear, which he had a feeling Nicky would give him a dirty look for doing so but in the moment Ryan felt as if he were making a vow to his little sister at most. Though moments later he released her and looked at Nicky, according to Luna the new boys in our group are troublesome. We need to keep a close eye on the mages to make sure that trouble stays out of their life. He told his beloved through dragons speak.

Rev smiled and began to walk after Muki.

==============

Luna was shocked at the sudden hug but didn't jump just stayed and listened to Ryan. She then gave a small smile that looked like she wanted to cry and thank him. "Thank... Thank you" She replied once he released her and had told Nicky. "I wish I knew more on his familiar...." She added and sighed. "I'm just glad Rev won't have to worry as much with me being he can't seem to do anything especially when he's a bird... There just wasn't room for both of us otherwise..." She explained then looked to Nicky. "I'm sorry we bumped into everyone with Zabus but... I'm also glad..." She commented in a whisper really feeling bad about meeting her friends with someone like him around.

==================

At first when Nicky saw Ryan hug Luna she gave him a glare not sure if she should be upset or not but then after he released her and he mentioned keeping an eye on the new group and hearing Luna she gave a nod. "Yeah it doesn't sound to good" She replied.

==================

Zabus looked to his familar and both glanced toward Luna he was wondering what she could be telling the other familiar's acquiring to Nessus that's what the other two were but they still didn't know much about the rest of the group really for the most part. But he did look to Ryan with a smirk not sure what the group mentioned but wondered if it was anything good. "Hey Luna aren't you gonna come check everything out like your familiar?" He shouted and noticed her immediately give a frightened jump and his smile grew along with his familiar's beside.

Muki giggled and waiting in the middle of the path for the rest to come along, "Come on guys!" She fussed slightly though her eyes ended up on the new familiar giving her an uneasy feeling, Though normally she would be frightened and would try her best to ignore the person who gave her bad vibes, but he seemed intriguing causing her to stare a little more.

Seeing Luna jump as she did made Ryan want to challenge the new kid more then ever, but as his father had told him, There is a time and place for everything my son not everything can be done instantly or else your life will end in chaos. Remembering his dad now made tears threaten the waterline of his eyes, but quickly he pulled them back and placed an arm around Luna while giving the new kid a challenging glare, "She's fine with me and nicky." He said coldly as he walked the young mage over to his girlfriend.

Zabus gave a small quiet growl but not for anyone to hear but Nessus noticed his reaction. "Alright I suppose...." He man replied and turned. "Nessus why not wait for them to catch up I'm going to head on." He stated to his familiar for once not just ordering him. "I might as well get to know Rev better eh? It doesn't seem like he remembers much about me." He explained and began to head near Rev and Muki which was the same as what Evair was doing. The young mage had gotten distracted trying to figure out why it seemed everyone was having looks that gave him bad vibes and why they all seemed to be because of the new guy and his familiar.

===========================

Luna smiled at Ryan. "Thanks again." She commented in a whisper as she followed him to Nicky.

Nicky gave a nod. "Yeah she's fine hear with us." She replied and waited for Ryan and Luna before the three would catch up anytime soon to the others.

Muki giggled and waved at the other approaching males, "What bout the others?" She asked a little confused while picking up on the tension Zabus seemed to have pouring off of him. Causing her to stand closer to Rev as she wrapped her arms around one of his hugging it tightly to her small frame, "The new person isn't a bad person right?" She asked Rev softly.

Ryan annoyed the new familiar stayed behind, sighed and entangled his fingers with nicky's, What are we going to do about them? He asked her through mindspeak while sharing a kind smile to luna, using his free hand he ruffled the lasses hair in hopes of soothing her startled nerves.

Rev moved his arm once Muki took it to help her feel a bit safer. "I'm not sure what history he has with Luna actually. I have a feeling it was when I was still a small bird and was unable to really understand more than birds." He answered and tried to hide any worry. "I'm sure he's alright now if he was bad back then." He answered. "And don't worry I'm here." He added and soon Evair was behind the two.

"And...and so....so... so am.... am I..." He replied a bit out of breath obvious he took off in a run after a bit when he seemed to realize how behind he was.

==============================

Nicky let Ryan entangle their hands. I don't know. But I'm sure will learn their deal and figure it out soon enough. She answered through the mind speak. She too gave a smile to Luna hoping they might could clam her down.

Luna glanced seeing that Nessus remained but then felt Ryan mess with her hair and she relaxed a bit. 'It will be alright maybe...' She thought to herself hoping nothing would get like it had when she and Zabus were younger. She may not be with her brothers, and Rev might be distracted but she felt maybe the rest of her friends would definitely have her back.

======================

Zabus sighed and tried to look more at the scenery ignoring any looks from the others he smiled knowing Nessus stayed back to wait for Luna. "Now what job are you guys here for exactly?" He deiced to ask to try and make more conversation to see if he could even gain some perhaps points with this crowd. "Little Moon I know didn't seem to expect us to bump into you guys." He stated.

Nessus was silent as he waited for Luna and the two with her to catch up. When Nessus heard Zabus call Luna little moon again and didn't see a reaction he figured she didn't hear him or perhaps didn't mind the nickname as much as she seemed to before and gave a smirk feeling he had something to tease the young witch about.

Playing into Zabus's attempt for conversation, Muki jumped out from behind Rev with an excited little look in her eye, "We're on our way to the main land to help a little old lady!" She explained proudly with a giggle. Though she didn't realize how much shorter she was compared to the surrounding gentlemen as she realized her forehead only reached Zabas's potential diaphragm area causing the lass to look up at him in awe of his tallness.

Nodding slightly at Nicky he gave a death glare to Zabus's familiar, son of a bitch is lucky i don't challenge him right now.. He protested in though to the other familiar's presence. Sighing he released his frustration and turned to the girls, "Shall we catch up?" He said trying to seem playful despite his feelings.

Zabus listend then gave a face palm. "Yep your Little Moon's friends alright." He replied and sighed. "Were here actually for the same reason. I wonder why they were willing to send two groups." He added. He wondered how this would go being it sounded like he couldn't well finish catching up with Luna but maybe getting to know a little bit about her friends would be good for him.

==================================

Luna gave a nod. "Yeah probable" She replied and looked to Nicky. Nicky smiled. "Yeah we might should especially since Muki and Evair are both way ahead hu Ryan? I dought Rev would be enough to watch both of them." She commented also trying to ignore any thoughts about Zabus's familiar.

====================

Nessus gave a smirk wondering exactly what Ryan was thinking when Ryan was staring at him. In a way he hoped it was a challenge but he also knew it would be best to wait as Zabus probable would say. For he would need to spot weaknesses like he already had Luna's familiar Rev. The bird couldn't do much as a bird but also was torn he noticed between his feelings on what he was suppose to do for his friend or for someone he cares about which made Nessus think he probable wasn't watching the second mage with Zabus just the girl.

Muki's face turned into a pout as she looked up at Zabus, "What's thats supposed to mean." She said with a little bit of attitude.

Ryan saw the way the other familiar was looking at him, He's looking for weak points... He thought for a moment causing him to smirk at the lad. Though he was still in the process of growing, ryan knew that dragons were the top predator for a reason, with his scales and abilities there wasn't much that could hurt him, Though i wonder if me being Muki's familiar will have an impact on me in a fight.. He questioned, yet he was so deep in though he didn't even bother to wait for the girls to start walking but he made sure to remain a few paces in front of them.

Zabus gave a laugh. "Well simple the school expects probable little of the new freshmen is my guess. But I'm sure Luna and you will well... Um prove them wrong." He replied.

============================

Nessus continued to smirk and finally turned to start walking knowing the others were now close it would be odd if he didn't.

Nicky followed in step with Ryan. Luna keep close behind the two extremely nervous as she noticed Nessus begin to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.