Tenshi and Roses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel sighed " tough they expect too much fRom Me. "She looked at him as she thought. " seriOusly its hard

"Oh..?" Damien hadn't really thought of that, then again, he was just rich. There was no form of royalty involved. "Is it really..?" He asked, sincere in his curiousity about the captivating princess.

Isabel shrugged softly, she sighed, closing her eyes. She didn't know what to do.

Feeling like he'd made her a bit uncomfortable asking her that, he walked over and hugged her.

Isabel felt his embrace and stayed there as she sighed. " but he's a bad man. " she had a tear run down her cheek

Isabel held tightly onto him crying she frowned and said " my father"

Hugging her tighter and stroking her long hair, Damien hesitated before asking, "Why is he bad..?"

Isabel looked at him abd sighed. She looked down abd frowned she didn't want to stay. She got up to get away from the situation

"Wait," he cried out to her as he ran behind. Hugging her again, he just said, "Forget I ever asked, just stay right here... with me." Watching her walk off had reminded him of a scene all too familiar from his mortal life, he did his best to fight back the feelings.

Isabel was to embarrassed to let him see her cry. She stAyed in the room. She held onto he pillow as she let out the tears

Damien felt a bit guilty seeing her cry like that, feeling that he was part of the cause. Trying to comfort her, he held her tighter and closer.

Isabel noticed him. She frowned "isn't not your fault" she whispered. She just let herself cry in his arm

He stayed trying to comfort her, keeping her in his embrace until she stopped crying.

Isabel had ran out of tears. She looked at Him. She said " thanks"

"Of course" he said, still holding her, more for him than for her at this point.

Isabel smiles softly she stayed holding onto him She needed this

Isabel soon fell asleep with her on him.

Seeing that she fell asleep, he kissed her forehead, laid back a tad, and fell asleep himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.