Tenshi and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel smiled softly. She said, " sure, how bout some toast? French toast." She giggled lightly.

"Alright." He lightly kissed her forehead and headed downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Isabel blushed at this, but said, " t-t-thanks." She bit her lower lip.

Damien called for a servant to assist him in cooking and setting the table, still somewhat tired.

Isabel stayed quiet in her room, she looked around and seen what it had in it.

After a seemingly quick time, breakfast had been prepared. So, he marched up the stairs to go get Isabel.

Isabel looked around, she sighed softly. She didn't know what to do and looked in a mirror, thinking.

"Hello there, beauty." He said coyly, making a quick entrance in the room. "Everything's ready."

Isabel blushed and shrugged. She didn't know what to do, she nodded at him and said, " okay thanks." She walked to him, hugging him, before she walked to go to the dining room.

Following her to the dining room, he still ate nothing. He just tended to small odd tasks here and there.

Isabel didn't know what to do, she sighed and continued to eat once she got the food in front of her. She looked over a him as he didn't eat anything

Feeling as if she was staring, he turned to her and said, "You don't seem to be much a talker, hmm?"

Isabel smiled and looked down at her food and shrugged. " I am if I am talked to." She giggled softly, she took a sip of her drink and glanced at him. Her eyes glistening.

He snickered to himself, "I see. I'd honestly talk more to you then, but I'm not really used to having anyone else around." His smile faded for a swift moment but returned as he brushed it off, "Anyhow..." He couldn't think of anything else to discuss at the moment.

Isabel blinked as she heard him. she nodded and took another sip. She said," You better get used for it." She giggled. She shrugged. She looked around and thought. She thought about what to say. " So.. how many siblings did you have?" she asked.

"I was actually an only child.." he shrugged, staring at the table, this seemed to further prove his point of being lonely.

Isabel sighed softly, " oh I have to share with fourteen others. Four other girls, and the rest is guys." She sighed.

"That doesn't sound too pleasant at times.." He looked over.

Isabel giggled and nodded. She glanced at him and shrugged. She finished her food and yawns. She got up grabbing the cup to drink. She smiled and looked around thinking

"So.." smiling at her, he asked "What is it like? Being a part of a royal family?"

Status
Not open for further replies.