Tenshi and Roses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel had drained herself as she did so. She closed her eyes thinking. She was happy though in his arms.

Hard as he tried, he couldn't fall asleep, he still found comfort with her in his arms.

Isabel stayed close to him. Soon she was whimpering her hand clinching on his shirt. It was a nightmare

Unable to stand seeing her like this, he shook her gently to try and wake her.

Isabel gasped " it wasn't my fault!!!" Soon she realized that it was just a dream. She closed her eyes softly she held onto him " please let me stay!"

"Are you alright?" He whispered, slightly concerned for Isabel.

Isabel sighed and nodded. " Yeah just don't make me go back "

"Okay.." he whispered, he was honestly surprised, just last night she was doing everything she could to leave, now she doesn't want to go back. Leaning into her, "Can I just..?" He leans in and kisses her.

Isabel sighed. She closed her eyes thinking. She sighed and looked at him. She blinked and looking into his eyes and smiling sweetly feeling him close. She also felt his lips on hers. She kissed back. She wrapped her arms around him. She knew she hated him yesterday but that was....

Pulling back, he looked to her, a bit embarrassed. "I'm... I'm sorry.." he shifted his eyes away. "That was..."

Isabel had her eyes closed softly as they kissed. She smiled and said " amazing" she giggled and went to kiss him again. " I never did tell you who did I?"

"No.." Damien said, relieved to see her happier than earlier.

Isabel sighed and closed her eyes. She then said "oh...." she said " its my father." She looked at him.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to..." he said, tilting his head to her, not wanting to see her that upset again.

Isabel sighed softly, ' He abuses us girls." She whispered. She was happy. She held onto him.

Isabel sighed, " lets just stay." She smiled and stayed quiet. She was happy.

Isabel smiled softly. She looked at him. She was happy. She said, " yeah." She closed her eyes smiling. She loved being in his ars.

Status
Not open for further replies.