Tenshi and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel smiled lightly, she shook her head and sighed. She nodded ' yeah." She felt him hug her. She blushed and looked at him . "Thanks."

Isabel sighed, " Well I am probably the only human here, there is no heat and its almost winter.."

"Hmm.." he said, acknowledging a very valid point. "I'll think of something, okay?" He smiled gently to her.

Isabel nodded. " yeah, or else I'll stay in here where its warm." She giggled, hiding under the blankets, " And comfy."

"And I'll have to keep sleeping on the couch?" He joked, playing along with her. "Doesn't seem too fair." Damien said, trying to sneak under the covers.

Isabel smiled. She said " maybe if you have an extra room I can stay out in there " she sighed. She seen him she giggle d and held onto him once he tried to get in

"I don't mind you staying in here," he laughed, still trying to get in the covers. "You'd just have to be willing to share a bit." He said, joking.

Isabel moved when he tried to so he can go under too. She smiled and said " oh yeah?" She smiled " I never learned the word sharing mbefore "

"Oh really?" Still playing along, he leaned over to her, "Then I guess you'll have to learn..."

Isabel faked a pout " aww but I don't wanna" she felt how closed he was. She smiled , how will you do this? I am hard to teach"

"I guess it depends on how hard you really are to teach" he smiled.

Isabel giggled softly, she didn't know what to do. She was happy. She bit her lower lip softly. She was happy. She looked over at him.

Looking over to her she seemed so radiant, hesitating, he moved closer, attempting to kiss her.

Isabel sighed softly. She looked over at him, thinking. She bit her lower lip thinking. She said, " Woah what are you doing? "She had whispered.

Stopping himself, he looked to her innocently and just said, "Oh nothing.."

Isabel smiled softly. She didn't know what to do. She sighed. She diddn't know what to do. She sighed and thinking. She said, " oh okay."

"Are you hungry?" He tried changing the subject and divert from the moment.

Isabel nodded. " yeah." She watched him carefully. before holding the blankets close to her, looking at him, she looked innocent.

"Did you want something specific..?" he gently nudged her. She wore an adorable look at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.