Tenshi and Roses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel fell asleep. She needed something to drink. She gulped.

Having had a quick nap, Damien awoke to notice that Isabel had fallen asleep again. She appeared to be peaceful this time.

Isabel woke up to movement. She smiled sweetly. She looked over and seen him. She smiled, she kissed his cheek softly.

Smiling at her, he gazes and asks, "How are you feeling now?"

Isabel smiled, " better." She thought, maybe they can go to the kitchen to make her a smoothie. She has been craving one.

Isabel smiled " we should go and make a smoothie." She giggled.

He laughed a bit, telling her "Okay, let's go" He got up, taking her hand and guiding her to the kitchen.

Isabel smiled and looked over at him, she giggled and held onto his hand as he guided her She was so happy.

"What kind of smoothie do you want?" He asked, the two of them arriving in the kitchen.

Isabel thought. " berry." She giggled. She went to look for what she wanted into it.

"Berry it is." He politely complied, helping her look for ingredients.

Isabel went to put all the ingredients once they were all in. She was happy and excited at the same time.

Making the smoothie, he enjoyed seeing her smiling so brightly/

Isabel smiled looking over at him. She watched him, blushing looking down.

Going over to her, he lightly kissed her again, then made the now-ready smoothies.

Isabel giggled softly. She kissed him softly. She was happy.

Isabel sighed softly. She looked over at him, " So do you have a garden IF not I can start one."

"I used to... but, um.. Well, let's just say I wasn't the best gardener" He joked, taking her to the "back yard" of the house, which was several hundred acres far. Full of nothing but fresh looking grass, a bit bland at first sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.