Tenshi and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled at him and continued to sip her drink

"So how many gardening supplies do you think you'll need..?" He said, bringing up her garden idea.

Isabel loked over at him, she blinked a few times, before she began to name some gardening stuff.

Grabbing another glass, he filled it with water, ready to make a list of whatever it was she needed.

Isabel smiled softly. She closed her eyes softly, she finished drining this, she grinned and hugged him. Grabbing paper.

Smiling, he held her tightly as she grabbed the paper.

Isabel giggled. She tilted her head softly. She shrugged and didn't know what to do.

"When would you want to go out and get the supplies?" He asked, still wondering about the garden.

Isabel thought, she put down the list of what she needed. She wanted. She giggled thinking.

OOC: You going to post the thread?

"We could probably go and get the supplies tomorrow," he said, watching her fill out the list.

OOC: I will in a minute.

Isabel smiled softly, looking at him and nodded. " Sounds like a deal"

Isabel giggled softly, She kissed his lips softly.

He kissed back, looking at the time he said, "It's almost time for dinner.. want anything specific for dinner?"

Isabel smiled, " maybe lot od things, like a pork chops, mashed potatoes, and corn." She nodded. That sounded delicious.

"Goodness, you're hungry, aren't you..?" He joked, "I'll go start preparing it now.." He said, moving into the kitchen to start.

Isabel smiled, " Sorry I am such a trouble maker." She giggled.

Isabel blushed and kissed him back, " maybe tomorrow too we can get me a kitty?" she asked. " If I am loved." She kissed him softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.