Tenshi and Roses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel smiled softly smiled and shook her head thinking. She closed her eyes. She held onto his hand while the drink in the other hand, She grinned.

Feeling her grab onto his hand, he pulls her closer to his side.

Isabel smiled softly and said, " I can make it pretty like over there I can make a little garden." She took a sip of her drink.

"If that's what you want to do.." he told her with a warm smile.

Isabel giggled. " Yay!!"

Damien admired the smile on her face as she seemed happy, he shifted his eyes beyond the yard and grinned.

Isabel smiled, " We need to get some flower seeds, and some plants stuff." She giggled and hugged him, kissing his lips softly.

Smiling at her, he said, "I lo--" cutting himself off, he shook his head and continued. "I'll arrange for us to get those things then."

Isabel smiled softly, and looking at him. She nodded. She then said, " okay, and do I get my room or do you want me to try to get taught to share?" She asked.

Passing a smirk to her, he answered jokingly, "It's time to learn.."

Isabel smiled and said, " Oh yeah" She smiled and leaned in " I am ready.'

"Oh are you?" He asked, kissing her again and taking her hand.

Isabel smiled softly, she then sad, " Yeah. "She giggled kssing him once more before she let him take ahold of her hand

The two moved back inside, Damien gazing at her eyes and saying, "What to learn first..?" He pondered to himself jokingly.

Isabel giggled as she heard him. She took a sip of her drink. She shrugged to answer him

Walking back into the kitchen, he asked "We still have some smoothie left, want more?"

Isabel nodded as she heard him

He smiled, refilling the cup. "I'll teach you later." He said with a sly grin.

She giggled and nodded. She filed the rest with whipped cream. She took a sip looking at him

He placed his empty glass in the sink and went to sit near her.

Status
Not open for further replies.