Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here it is with flat color overlays. I'll get to work on the headshot next. ;)
Minion
minionfc.jpg

Have you already started? or not yet?? If you haven't yet, is it ok if I change Thoren's pose?? now that i look at the picture I put for it, I like the picture itself, but the pose is kinda boring... loll

Considering he's a ladies man, I think this pose is a bit more appropriate for him:

images

I absolutely love your work! Especially the chara Minion you did for Dreamthief. If you're still taking requests, this is a chara of mine for an original story.

Name: Kian
Distinguishing Features: Slightly elvish ears, glowing pinkish purple forearms, feet & hands, and dark eyebrows (contrast with hair).
Build: 5'8, 149 lbs, think Spiderman body.
Ethnicity: Latino
Hairstyle:
As the pic suggests but a little fluffier. The front is mussed. Oh and it doesn't have to be a bun it can be free flowing too.

The color is pink. The sides can be either white or his natural black (whichever is easier).
[spoili]
23c5a96767296335a2f7971ecc608d28.jpg
[/spoili]
Clothing: He's not here for your typical "macho male" dress. He likes crop tops, tights, booty shorts, cardigans, and cute shoes.
You can choose one of these. you can tweak them, or do something else. Whatever you prefer. xD

[spoili]
Kpop-K-Pop-Bigbang-Big-Bang-G-Dragon-B-Boy-Skirt-BOY-LONDON-Skirts-London-Boy.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
tumblr_ntto3bU8xd1r1d4joo2_r1_500.png
[/spoili] [spoili]
CHhbGKxUkAEbSTb.png
[/spoili]
Pose: Any of the four in the air (if you're not comfortable with them, I'm seriously not picky you can do whatever).[spoili]
poses_by_tenzinchime-d5ay30c.jpg
[/spoili]

Expression: I like bashful the best but really any of these would do. [spoili]
expression_meme__jack_by_hellcorpceo-d32lanm.jpg
[/spoili]

Optional

Brief Personality and/or History: He's sweet but serious. Flighty when it comes to his own problems but good at dishing out advice to others. He's not flirty but sometimes accidentally comes across as it. He's a quick little bugger and flexible too. Kian is a superhero. He has the ability to open portals, make force fields, and can glow or emit light from his body.
Music:

@Lady Phoenix Due to wasting most of my day sleeping, I have yet to start your request. But that means I can attempt the new pose when I do! ;)

@мι∂иιgнтєя Thank you! I'm starting to flag and burn-out, but I'm a sucker for electro-swing and superheros. Well, villains, but close enough yeah? Consider yourself on the list. As I'm only a dabbler, I've done close to no work with perspective; so, the pose might be a bit tricky. But we'll see how it goes when I get to you. My apologies for any delays. ;-;

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Thank you! I'm starting to flag and burn-out, but I'm a sucker for electro-swing and superheros. Well, villains, but close enough yeah? Consider yourself on the list. As I'm only a dabbler, I've done close to no work with perspective; so, the pose might be a bit tricky. But we'll see how it goes when I get to you. My apologies for any delays. ;-;
You're welcome~ Ah well if you need a break don't push yourself. Haha, I'm glad to know someone else likes the genre. I'm a villain/antihero kinda peep myself too but yeh. THANK YOU! If you'd rather not bother with the poses I gave you - like I said I'm totally not picky. Take your time! :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hoh, he's a cutie maybe a pink background? O.o

@Lady Phoenix So far, this is what I have for Thoren. Any edits you'd like me to make? Shorten the hair, make the vest lacing into buttons, leave the vest open, etc?
Thoren
thoren.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg that is sooooo awesome!!! maybe hide his ear a little behind his hair. Other than that it's perfect!! :D

Can do. And while you're here, how about Ardo? Anything on him you'd like me to adjust?
Ardo
ardo.jpg

wow!! you are good my friend!! nothing there. Ardo looks good! ^_^ if possible, could you maybe put the two together into one? if not it's ok :3 just thought I'd check.

Nah, just a dabbler. But thank you! Do you mean put them together like this? My apologies, I've yet to patch Thoren's hair.
Thoren and Ardo
pairing.jpg

yea that's good ^_^ and gosh when you see them together you can totally see the resemblance.... and no I'm serious!! you did amazing!!! loll I won't lie, I was expecting you to find it a little more difficult considering they're twins, but you nailed it!!! loll They totally look like twins!!

Also, now that I'm comparing them side by side, maybe Thoren's hairline should go up just a teensy bit to show just a bit more forehead. After that, I think it just needs some color :o and viola! :D

I'm glad to hear that! If I can give even a vague representation of someone's character, I'm happy to be of service. :) I adjusted Thoren's hairline a bit and threw on flat-color overlays. I forgot to ask earlier what color you would have liked their clothes, so I took a stab in the dark.
Ardo + Thoren
Ardo_and_thoren.jpg

No it's perfect!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much!!! :D if I have another request and you're open I'm definetly coming to you first!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@мι∂иιgнтєя About three days later and I've finally something to show you! I intend to angle his left foot a bit, and raise the right hem of his shirt some. But what edits would you like?
Kian
kian.jpg

About three days later and I've finally something to show you! I intend to angle his left foot a bit, and raise the right hem of his shirt some. But what edits would you like?
Ahhh, omg! I love him. Hmm. Well if you could make his face a bit more narrow and slender that'd be great. But dude you're awesome!

I'm glad to hear that! I adjusted his jaw line and thinned his nose a bit. Is he a little closer to the mark or is he still missing a sleek, youthful look?
Kian
kian03.jpg

I caught ill a few days ago, and though I feel the worst of it is behind me, I'm still convalescing. So, I thought I'd do some sick doodles for anyone interested! No color this time around, and I may be a bit rusty, but I'll do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.