Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vermiciro I think what you have there in terms of wrinkles will be quite good if you lighten it up a bit. Right now they are really dark, which makes them look like deep wrinkles. I dragged it into photoshop just to make sure I wasn't accidentally lying to you, and it looked about right like this...

Ryker.png

Other than that, and the fact that his hair is quite pale at the moment, it looks great!

Can do. Are there any colors in particular you'd like for his attire?

Ummm... Darker earth tones. Yeah. :D

So, there are two copies because after throwing on some color I realized I wasn't satisfied with the anatomy, but you can decide which you prefer. Please feel free to edit it and/or the sketch in PS if you'd like! :D

Ryker

ryker2.jpg
ryker3.jpg

Yay! Thank you so much. Could I get the plain line art for the second one too, by any chance?

@Moogle-Girl My apologies for the delay! This is what I have so far. Would you prefer the blazer buttoned? Lengthen the trousers or keep the ankles showing? For the hair, I first had a side-sweep, then a bowl cut, then settled with how it is now. Would you like me to revert it? Aaaand too dreamworks or not dreamworks enough?
Kelkov
kelkov_sketch.jpg

The face is perfect. :D Could I see how his hair looks side-swept? If you could lengthen it just the tiniest bit too that would be great, actually. I know I said just touching the ears but that haircut makes him look a lot younger than he actually is. I love the outfit though. o3o

You should've seen the bowl cut, he looked twelve. :c Bangs tend to make a person look younger, but I'm sure we'll find something that fits Kelkov and covers his scar. ;) This was what he looked like with the longer, swept bangs.
Kelkov
kelkov_sweep.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Oh yes that's much better. :D

Nope, that's fantastic! Thank you so much! :D

Reactions: Vermiciro
@dreamthief Am I doing this right or am I off the mark? I still need to incorporate the rat-tail, but in general what's you opinion so far?
Minion
minion_sketch.jpg

Ooo I love it, maybe scratch the tears and just have him smiling? Oh and on his arm I was trying to go for leopard print.

Ok, so, sorry this took so long to put up, but I wanted to make sure I covered as much as possible. I hope you enjoy doing this request, and hopefully its a friendly little refreshing challenge to do twins. That's the thing I love about this duo is that they're identical twins, but they are polar opposites. And because they are extremely different from each other in personality, it reflects a little in their physical appearances.

Anyways, if you have any questions or need more info, just let me know and I can update you! :D

Name: Thoren Broemer (The first 'e' in Broemer is silent)
Distinguishing Features: handsome, masculine, a little rugged looking. He has stubble on his face, enough to make him look mature but not so much that it makes him look like he never shaves. He has a prominent jawline, full lips, just a bit of a raised bridge to his nose, not too much like a hooked nose. He has a subtly defined browbone and thick, but not bushy, eyebrows. Basically an image of 'tall, dark, and handsome'.
Basic Facial structure (ignore the hair... his isn't quite that long and that color)
20ccc306888d378982040be8f15b4850.jpg

Build: about 6ft, broad shouldered, and muscular (he's the more physical one, so his muscles are much more defined)
Ethnicity: (I don't really know.... I say hispanic, but it doesn't really feel like they're actually hispanic. so I suppose just go for Caucasian)
Hairstyle: about shoulder length, dark brown to black, and wavy. maybe a tiny bit scraggly but in a well kept way. (if that makes any sense)
the hairstyle is like this only its obviously not grey
1cd12e526242a5d4b43a5612806599e1.jpg

Clothing: dark trousers, a light colored, elbow-length sleeved tunic, maybe a vest over it. some satchels and a sword. Basically something an adventurer would wear.
a319ced5aa6b3f6b06f849c20e8b5a18.jpg

Pose:
c5fd05b6284fb6fa1c5b4aa07e566bb6.jpg

Expression:
fallout_3___smug_smile_by_psycrowe-d4zdpa1.png

Sketch, Head-shot, or both: sketch

Optional

Brief Personality and/or History: Basically he's the type of guy that appears to be extremely self confident which means he gets all the ladies going crazy over him. He's experienced a tragic past that tears him down by the day and his outer facade is only to hide his frequent torment. He's vengeful for the ones he's lost, and when he's not bottling the pain in the recesses of his mind by bedding beautiful women, he's preparing to take down the evil bastards that stole his family from him.

Music: (Link to an album you'd like me to consider listening to while drawing your character)
BG Color: (Keep it basic for me, such as "Blue" or "Yellow-Orange")

Name: Ardo Broemer
Distinguishing Features: Handsome but boyish, obviously the same facial structure and features as Thoren only Ardo is clean shaven and less rugged. He still looks mature but more in a studious, brainiac kinda way.
Build: about 6ft, broad shouldered. He still has defined muscle tone but he's more lean than Thoren. He relies more on knowledge than phisical ability. But he can carry his own in a fight.
Ethnicity: (I don't really know.... I say hispanic, but it doesn't really feel like they're actually hispanic. so I suppose just go for Caucasian)
Hairstyle: maybe a little shorter than Thoren's and combed back (Ardo goes for a more sophisticated look as opposed to Thoren)
8ef5b616552b1b29251d374336ec975e.jpg

Clothing: Same as Thoren only maybe you can tweak some things so that they're not dressed exactly alike. Oh and Thoren wears glasses. maybe some attractive, small, and square shaped ones.
Pose:
zacefronreading.jpg

Expression: same as the expression in the pose pic.
Sketch, Head-shot, or both: sketch

Optional

Brief Personality and/or History: Ardo has handled the loss of his family by shutting himself off from everyone except his brother. He finds consolation in reading books. Especially those left behind by his mother. Reading books as he grew up has given him the kind of knowledge that only books can give, and he uses them to his advantage in logically and realistically making moves in both his life and in Thoren's. While Thoren is more of the 'doer' and is usually the one who makes the decisions, Ardo is always the one to keep him in check and make sure he's making the right decisions. Ardo is very reserved and quiet, and when he's not, he constantly uses big words that aren't always used in common conversation. He's also very empathetic and understanding.

Music: (Link to an album you'd like me to consider listening to while drawing your character)
BG Color: (Keep it basic for me, such as "Blue" or "Yellow-Orange")

@Lady Phoenix I have only one question at the moment; do you really want square glasses frames for Ardo, or rectangular? I can draw 'em square, no problem, but I just wanted to make sure since it's a unique shape.

@Vermiciro oh yeahh xD I meant rectangular not square. xD Not sure why I said square.. XD loll reminds me of Chuckie from The Rugrats xD loll Thanks for catching that!! XD

No problem, just making certain. ;D I'll be getting to them after finishing dreamthief's request.

@dreamthief My apologies if the leopard print looks more like Rorschach vomit. And that my scanner cropped out part of the tail. :\ But otherwise! Anything you see that you'd like me to edit?
Minion
minion_edit.jpg

He looks lovely ^-^ nothing to edit, no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.