Temporarily Closed

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasp! It is indeed me. <3 Hi. *showers in paper hearts*

There are only a few songs with lyrics I can understand that I can work with, and those are usually very vague with their lyrics. Got any favorites for when you're workin? It'll be nice to maybe have something new to add to my playlists!

I don't mind waiting, by the way. <3 Art takes time.

@Dullahan Any final edits you'd like before I clean it up a bit?
Dante
SCAN0005.jpg

@The Mood is Write Often I put on a wind-like white noise, though sometimes Giles Corey sets a better atmosphere. And Orkestina tends to be my go-to for something more upbeat. :)

@Zero67 It's still pretty rough, but is there anything you see so far that you'd like me to change? Bangs, a tie, a belt, etc?
Bix
SCAN0006.jpg

Nice stuff, nice stuff! I think I used to try using that white noise thing to meditate once upon a time. =)

Scuse me while I dig for more songs by those artists. 8D

If you're still doing these, I'd love if you could draw my character!!

Name: Hoizu Ohue
Distinguishing Features: Broad shoulders, muscular legs/arms, one scar above left eye- over her eyebrow- one over bridge of nose ( both are burns)
Build: 5'5, 130lbs, very toned and muscular, but not like a body builder. She just fights a lot.
Ethnicity: Japanese
Hairstyle: Bob haircut, short bangs in front that cover eyebrows, hair is shorter in back and longer in front, ending at her chin
Clothing: Black turtle neck top with no sleeves and ends above navel, beige pants (they have pockets) that are baggy and have baggy legs that are tied at the ankles, with wrappings under her pants, showing slightly on her stomach, and wrappings on her hands and feet, paired with sandles that go up her leg-- gladiator style, I suppose!
Pose: Standing 3/4 view, with left hand in fist, right hand on hip, slouching slightly, hips thrust out slightly.
Expression: Looking "tough" (frowning, furrowing brows) as if she's waiting for a fight

Brief Personality and/or History: Hoizu likes to pretend she's tough-- and she is, often fighting or bending to win a fight. She likes to joke around a lot, and she's pretty blunt, and doesn't hold anything back. She likes to pretend she's carefree, but she's sensitive and actually cares a lot.
(She's a Fire Bender and grew up in the fire nation. Her parents were in the war and died, and her grandmother and older brother were physically and emotionally abusive.)

@The Mood is Write This is what I have so far. I haven't done the scars, callouses, or hat texture, but before going too far I wanted to know if you wanted the overalls more form fitting, or liked them baggy. I drew her a bit thick in build, though baggy clothing tends to make a person look bulkier in general.
Morgan
SCAN0001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Oh my lord, she looks fabulous! Her eyes seem a little close together, but the rest of her is just fabulous! I actually squeed at my computer!

Would it be too much work to turn the hammer into an axe or some other tool for farming more than for construction? =) If it's too much work, you can leave it as is!

Gosh I'm so excited. You've drawn her soooo damn cute!

She looks fabulous! Would you be comfortable removing the bra, though? =) Sorry if I'm too picky!

Gosh, I love how you've drawn her so far! I'm digging how you line. <3

Nothing a little erasing can't fix. Better fastidious than careless. ;) Any other alteration you'd like me to make before I clean it a bit and add some gray?
Morgan
SCAN0002.jpg

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Nothin! She looks so fantastic! I'm making so many unmanly noises right now, it's not even funny. <3

@The Mood is Write That you're so pleased with the results makes me glad I could be of service! =) I don't catch a doodle-bug often, but when I do, please feel free to drop in again. Repeat customers are always welcome.
Morgan
SCAN0002.jpg

@Severusx I hope she looks capable of a fight. Anything you see that you'd like me to adjust?
Hoizu
SCAN0003.jpg

She looks great! I'd say just tone her arms down a little, if you don't mind! She's strong, but I'd rather not see the muscle, haha.

I'll definitely do that! I'm gonna upload this to ALL of her RP profiles! Thank you so much!

Reactions: Vermiciro
She looks wonderful!! *___* Thank you so much, I love it!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.